• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Years
Wrong topic dragonwow, and I vote no legendaries as well.

Alakazam17, it seems as though everyone who actually plays Pokemon competitively do not want legendaries. The people who will actually vote legendaries are the ones who will fail to compose an EV trained team. They want to use them as a way to cover for them. Also I've seen lots of little kids who do it too... Nothing against little kids but most just don't understand EVs and Natures, etc.

So yeah, NO LEGENDARIES please. Or you'll have a lot of people withdraw from the tournament. Everyone joined right now WITHOUT legendaries, so lets keep it that way.

chibi

Advanced Trainer
Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2008
why would you add legendaries?! they just mess everything up... i vote no legendaries aswell.

Years
I vote for no legendaries as well.

Lemonade pretty much sums it up on why legendaries should be banned.

Zazzeh

Akatsuki fan extrordinair!
Years
Ooooh..A Tournament? Is it too late to enter? Sorry im not part of the conversation but Legendaries give unfair atvantages. >_< No legends o.o.
Edit: Yay! Lotsa people though >_< Ill probobly lose in like 30 seconds but it sounds like so much fun (This is the girl that has never entered any competative event of any kind whatsoever) So count me in =3

Years
I hate to say... wait, if I said I'd hate to say it, then I'd be lying... so, I'd love to say that I told you so... everyone wants no legendaries.

EDIT: Zazzeh it's not too late to enter. :P

drangonwow

hello
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 19, 2007
why does it care ill say no but all of the pokemon r the same on this game ???

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Then I suggest we put it to a vote. I vote for no legendaries.
I was considering doing this, but you saved me the trouble. Thanks. And for the record, I'd also vote no. ^_^

And, with that said, I'll change the rules back.

I'm glad to see everyone fighting for their rights. :D

Abyssion

Baku Bomberman Fanboy
Years
  • Age 31
  • CA
  • Seen Jan 18, 2011
Alakazam17, it seems as though everyone who actually plays Pokemon competitively do not want legendaries. The people who will actually vote legendaries are the ones who will fail to compose an EV trained team. They want to use them as a way to cover for them.
Yes. That's just TOTALLY TRUE 100% of the time. [/sarcasm]

I vote "Yes" to legendaries. There's a large difference in power between the uber legendaries and the non-uber legendaries. An Uber ban is what most tournaments have anyway, and it works quite well, IMO.

Edit: A little late... x.x

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years

I vote "Yes" to legendaries. There's a large difference in power between the uber legendaries and the non-uber legendaries. An Uber ban is what most tournaments have anyway, and it works quite well, IMO.

Not late at all. I'll still take what others say into consideration. Though it looks like it'll stay as is now.

The one thing I noticed is that, while I kept the initial rule, a few people were asking for a change. But once I changed it, a lot more than a few came up to the plate(13 No's in a 3 hour time frame, including myself). Unless someone is blackmailing all these people into voting(which I doubt), it looks like the majority want the tourney as is.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
Hurray! Mass PMing works! :D Count me back in!

And I didn't blackmail them, I simply informed them there was a rule change and a vote taking place.

Years

Answer me this then... Why did EVERYONE who voted so far vote yes except for you... XD

Legendaries are Legendaries Uber or not. Metagross, Milotic, Blissey are all considered ubers, but they're not banned. Only LEGENDARIES are.

EDIT: dragonwow, I have no clue what you're saying try speaking proper English... XD

Back