• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Silk

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
don't worry RM2k3Kid i know what u mean :P
I'll get rid of them - i'll put trees in there place.

Cig.: I make my own chipsets(as you can see with my custom pokecenter and mart lol)- i ripped those.

EDIT: here is the pic- i put in a better looking cliff (thats what the ledges were ment to be :P )

i2fkillkreebottomhal.jpg

Last edited:

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
another new screen to keep yous guys and gals intrested :D

Here is a ingame screen shot of a Mini game which is in Pokemon Silk.
Its a "Pokemon Dash" style game- where you (the player :P - Latios ) race around a course against other pokemon.

j1hscreenofpokemonda.jpg

At the moment, its playable- easy to do. i had fun testing it out......

tell me what u think.....

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 28, 2006
This game looks really good you are really good at this hope it all goes well for you ^_^

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
Sorry guys for the lack of updates, i've been really busy- and i aint on my computer as much as i used to be......
I've got my Surfing system working now so i just taught i'd post a quick screen of it in action....

surfin7ah.jpg

MASSIVE THANKS TO ESAI FOR DOING THE SPRITES FOR THE MALE AND FEMALE HEROS!!!!!!!!

EDIT::::

I might just also add that I've linked up the first and second Island.....
I've got one massive forest (thanks to DarkPegaus- its 100 X 100 in size of tiles)
mmmm..... Also the first gym battle is coded.

and here. Munchlax is in the game.....
munchlax0el.jpg

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2011
Wow, this game looks great. That Munchlax sprite is on point and it fits perfectly in there with the rest of the Pokemon sprites. Who made that?

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
I don't know Sage, my friend sent it to me off MSN - said he found it on some site
IF ANYONE knows who made it. please tell me!!!!
I would love to give credit (casue i don't want to get in trouble off somebody when the demo comes out :S )

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
First off, thanks to Cigerettes for asking daegon to change the topic name to just Pokemon Silk.....

I've got some more screens I taught I'd post.....

First if of one of the levels in the cave
cavemap4ik.jpg

Second is of a city called Talba City which is the first town on the second Island.
talba5fc.jpg

Third is a screen(in gameplay) of Dunlop Village. A village which is -- i won't ruin it...
dunlopscreen8fj.jpg

Back