• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Dear Anon
Not quite comfortable with how serious you seem to take this.

Dear Anons
I miss you guys terribly :(

Dear Anons
Despite how amazing you guys are, I can't deal with the rest of it. Especially as things get busier.

Years
Dear Anonymous,

Why do you have such an optimistic attitude? It's sickening. But it's also my favorite feature about you.

Dear Anonymous,

Don't join us next year. Please. You can't just come in and take away what I've spent the past 2 years working towards. It just isn't fair. But seriously, how are you getting all of this attention?!

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Dear Anonymous,

I wish you'd come back and we'd have those great days like we used to. The days where we were laughing our heads off at silly jokes and chatting about wasps, giving advice to each other, yelling about Korra at the top of our lungs through PMs. I feel like it isn't the same without you, if I had one wish it would honestly be for you to come back. It would go past any of my wildest wishes like becoming a wizard or anything imaginable, I don't want a mansion, I don't want fancy racing cars, all I want honestly and truly is for you to return.

I miss you and if you're reading this, you'll know that I'm talking to you. But really, thank you for being amongst some of my greatest friends. We've only known each other for a couple of months but I'll never forget that day on the server when you introduced yourself in September. You've just been the most hilarious person to be around and I feel like life isn't the same without you. I've said this many times but I want you to come back and we can run off into those adventures that we used to have. And remember, Beedrills. ;]

From,
Sophie

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
Dear anonymous,

It's unfortunate what our work relationship has become. Initially, we were great friends: we joked; we laughed; we played. You helped me with my Spanish and never made me feel like I'm an idiot when I said things incorrectly. We would joke-fight when we were assigned adjacent registers. You liked to take advantage of my thorough concentration to creep up behind me and scare me senseless. I much enjoyed squirting you with Windex from a til or two over. I don't know what has happened to you recently; apparently it wasn't me, but the fault of another employee that your attitude has abruptly changed towards everyone. I'm now told that you were always this way, but I never saw it; was your personality before but a facade, then?

I now despise the idea of working the same shifts as you because of how your disrespect and unwarranted impoliteness has affected our work relationship. We no longer look each other in the eye nor do we consider passing by one another's til. It's sad that you took your anger - irrelevant to me - and decided I would be a nice scapegoat. Yes, I understand you have been working here for six years and I've only been here six months, but you're not my supervisor, so you have no right to treat me as an inferior or give me orders, or even tell me that what I'm doing is wrong. If I am doing something I shouldn't be, the shift supervisor will tell me so herself; not you, who was transferred from another department (at the same time I was employed in the company) for purposefully wrongly weighing meat in order to get ridiculously cheap prices on chicken and beef. Yes, I heard about it, and shame on you.

And shame on you even more now that you've taken it upon yourself to "put me in my place" when the supervisor has advised you that everything I have done since Tuesday has been entirely correct. Need I remind you that I have technically been a cashier longer than you have? We are a union, but Years of Service does not apply if we are workers of the same rank; in this case, we are both Bronze Cashiers, with me having the upper-hand due to being trained on Courtesy (unlike you) and having prior cash-related, retail experience. I do not approve of your scapegoating me for your anger towards someone else. It is immature and unprofessional on your behalf, and I swear that the next time you try and tell me what to do or make a comment out-of-line, or simply that you do not mind your own business, I will have a nice, calm talk with the Service Manager about your lack of respect towards me and those around you.

I know you can't read this. Even if you could, you wouldn't. And that's OK, because I'll end up telling you face-to-face if you push my buttons on Saturday.

Last edited:

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Dear Anonymous(es)...
Actually, I still have lots to learn when it comes to become the very best... And when I try to become better, it was because I don't want to feel that I never done enough... I just want to relearn everything from scratch, and feeling great everywhere, every time.

Last edited:

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 28, 2024
Dear Diary,

I just want to hear your beautiful accent again.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Dear Anonymous,

You look lovely every day I see you. But I don't see how this is going to work out.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Dear Anon,

I'm really sorry for what happened today. It totally sucks that you were put through to that, and I'm so sorry you had to break up with him. It really made me sad to see you cry, especially when it's you, someone who's usually really quirky and happy. You thanked me for helping you try and feel better, but you don't have to, like I already said. I just want you to know that I'm here for you, along with all our friends.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Dear Anon
can you please just... do that already? it'd make things much easier for everyone :(

Dear Anon
what in the world was that? are you like... conceding or something? i don't understand what you are trying to convey here. w/e i guess do your thing

Dear Anons
The good points very nearly outweigh the bad, but I don't know how much longer I can deal with the bad even with having the good to temper it.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 30, 2023
Dear Anons,

There's so much I wish I could tell you, but I'm too scared to. What will you think of me after? It hurts to think about, and that just makes everything worse. I don't know what to do, even though we're all supposed to be honest with each other, I just can't sometimes.

Dear Anonymous,

You hurt my feelings so much, and you act as if it never happened. Then you continue to hurt my feelings. Some friend you are. At this point, I don't care what happens to you anymore, even though you meant the world to me before.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Dear Anonymous,
I'm lucky to have you in my life- and I know you will say otherwise, but I really do feel this way.

You make me smile.
You make me feel alive.
You're giving me everything I've ever wanted in life..

Thank you for the chocolates and letter, you know my favourites.. and.. it makes me happy to know you were thinking of me even then. You always do know how to surprise me and make me feel like the happiest person in the world. And I am happy that.. it doesn't take much to make me happy- all you need to do is be by my side.
And because I know you are, no matter how much I may cry or stress or get upset, after those simple frustrations pass, I am happy.

You make me smile.
And I forget to breathe.

Years
Dear anonymous,

Oh my god, I just ruined it didn't I? Gaaah, why can't I do anything right?! Please just disregard everything I said to you. I didn't mean it, of course. Please don't think any less of me, because you're the only thing I'm hanging on to.

Dear anonymous,

Congratulations, you win. I admit defeat. You go be happy while I sit back and plot your demise in jealousy. Oh, and welcome to the section.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
Dear anonymous,

Please stop blaming me for your issues and screaming, and breaking the walls and my stuff, and getting me in trouble with the landlord and the neighbours. And please stop taking it out on me. My arms hurt. My head hurts. I have a migraine. People at work ask about my bruises. It's really awkward for me to try and find an excuse for these things, esp. when I shouldn't have to have an excuse... because I shouldn't have to hurt.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Dear Anonymous,

nobody talks to you, nobody talks to me, but we talk to each other.

Dear Anonymouses,

I can't decide which one of you is prettier. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back