• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Favorite Challenge III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Take Fire, Ground, Ghost, Poison, Dark, and Normal. btw, when you fill out the username part, use your actual username.

Oh, I thought we had to put what our name would be in the game!!
anyways, that leaves me with: Rapidash, Seismitoad, Crobat, Scolipede,Drapion and Ursaring

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Favorites Challenge: Black Version 2
Challenge Complete

I finally finished up this challenge. It wasn't hard to get my Hydreigon, I just used nothing but Zweilous after I got done at Plasma Frigate the first time til he reached lvl 63, then I used my Rare Candy.

The E4 were all quite easy with the exception of Shauntal, who for whatever reason was incredibly difficult to beat without my op Hydreigon. Iris took me a couple tries, but in the end I won. Good luck to everyone else who is playing this challenge!

Team:
Spoiler:

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
I do have a question about this challenge here - Can this be applied to another, earlier game such as Pokemon Platinum? I have no desire to reset my Black 2 game, where I've pretty much caught every single one u,u

If it is allowed; I can pick my Pokemon from the first four gens n,n

Username - SchwarzRozen
Game - Platinum

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Sorry, it's only for gen V. :( It was made to maximize the variety of what someone can use and include in their list, so every version of this challenge has been made for the most recent game because of that. You could always use Black or White, even though BW2 are preferred, since BW are still gen V and include all the same stuff, they're options. If you don't want to restart, I understand.

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
Fifth update, and it's not a particularly big one. I did just earn my eighth badge though, so that's something.
Spoiler:

The team so far:
Spoiler:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
I feel up for this challenge!

Name: Mokoko
Game: Pokemon Black. (I can, right?)

Can't wait to see which types. :D

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Yes, you can play Black! Cute shiny Furret theme btw.

You get Normal, Rock, Ice, Poison, Bug, and Fire. Have fun!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Yes, you can play Black! Cute shiny Furret theme btw.

You get Normal, Rock, Ice, Poison, Bug, and Fire. Have fun!

Thank you~ c:

I'm kind of limited to the Pokemon I can catch because I just gave away my Pearl file to my little sister but I'll see if I can trade a low level Gastly and Glaceon.

Here is my choice of Pokemon:
cinccino.gif
carracosta.gif
glaceon.gif
gengar.gif
galvantula.gif
chandelure.gif

Hope it's okay that a few are more than one type. I'm gonna start ASAP! :D

Hehe, just realized that my Black file has a bunch of good Pokemon stacked away in the PC so it's going to take longer than I thought to start this challenge. Oh well! I'll start trading.

Edit: Changing my game to white.

Last edited:

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
Sixth, and second-to-last update. Ran into a snag with my ROM freezing right as the Plasma Frigate cutscene began as the Shadow Triad kicked us out (great reason not to use a ROM right there!), so that really slowed things down. D: I eventually figured out a way around the problem, though. Currently, I'm right outside the League, about to challenge the Elite Four.
Spoiler:

The team so far:
Spoiler:

Pacifist

Its a Destiny
Years
  • Seen May 25, 2014
Name: Pacifist
Game: Pokémon Black 2!
i'm so excited for this challenge :3

Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2017
name: kidex
game: white 2

cant wait for the types that i will get :)

Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2017
And here they are! ^-^ Enjoy!

Ground, Psychic, Dark, Flying, Fire, Water

ok, since this would have given me both mew and darkrai, i have decided to go with mew

so my team will be: mamoswine,mew,hydreigon,vespiquen,houndoom and walrein.

Porygon Z

721 and counting!
Years
Username: Porygon Z
Game: Black 2

Right now I've borrowed my game to a friend, so I'll start this challenge ASAP.

Username: Porygon Z
Game: Black 2

Right now I've borrowed my game to a friend, so I'll start this challenge ASAP.

Last edited:

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
Update #7, the final one! Yeah, challenge complete! ^-^ Elite Four and Champion battle recaps (tl;dr-type) inside the spoiler tags.
Spoiler:

The final team! I'm very happy with this party. Got to win with some of my favorites, including four NFEs. Also, Shuckle is amazing!
Spoiler:

I'll see if I have time to come back and do another challenge in the future, before the thread gets closed for the next iteration. ^-^

Andrew

Ah Yeah 아예
Years
Andr3w, you'll take Ice, Normal, Electric, Ghost, Flying, and Steel. Good luck!

Got some types I don't normally use. This will be interesting :)

This means my team is:

471.gif
143.gif
405.gif
609.gif
587.gif
212.gif

Overall not bad. I wish flying would have come earlier in the list so I could have used Charizard or Rayquaza, but oh well. This will be fun :D

Last edited:

Pacifist

Its a Destiny
Years
  • Seen May 25, 2014
Well this is going to be cool :3

Spr_5b_181.png
Spr_5b_250.png
Spr_5b_450_m.png
Spr_5b_648.png
Spr_5b_385.png
Spr_5b_365.png

OMG all the legendaries D: so yeah bye Ho-oh and Jirachi, hello Torkoal and Magnezone
Spr_5b_324.png
Spr_5b_462.png

Magnemite: Virbank complex, Mareep: Flocessy ranch, Meloetta: Hack/Trade, Torkoal: Hack/Trade,Spheal: Undella bay,Hippowdon: Hack/Trade. Meloetta is going to be hacked in as my starter i will trade a low level torkoal in after defeating the 2nd gym and after the 3rd gym i will trade in a low level Hippopotas, Hope everything is alright, i'm in love with my team right now :3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back