• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Breeding LUCK!!

Years
I was wondering, does anyone ever get pokemon eggs and surprisingly, your hatched pokemon have perfect IVs in 5 stats without RNG/cheats applied to them? I have 4-5 of these pokemon. I got them based on pure luck while breeding the pokemon I wanted.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Nice. I don't get that randomly. I just RNG and have all 6 stats flawless, haha.

RoreyG

Lizardon Man
Years
I need some of that luck. Right now, I'm trying to to hatch a female Eevee with a nature favorable to Sp. Attack and not detrimental to speed and I'm failing desperately.

Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2016
If I had some luck like that, I would be a legend on my main forum. I spend ages breeding just to be tri-flawless!

Sirfetch’d

I have gotten perfect IVs in the stat i needed but that is the best i have gotten. Never have I hatched a flawless Pokemon:(

Dillon_68

Lover of Winter
Years
I bred a Growlithe with four 31 IV stats and the other stats in the high 20s, it was outstanding at the stats judge. Never got all 31s though.

Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2020
Five stats at 31? No - I don't think I've ever done that. I've got a couple with two or three or maybe four 31s and a bunch with a 31 in the main stat(s) and at least mid-20s in everything important (that's what I shoot for when I'm breeding), but that's about it.

On a different note, I do have an entirely natural Onix with four 0s.

Years
In one of my old games I bred a bunch of Gastly for some reason, dunno why, but when I got SS I decided to move some pokemon over, including one random Gastly out of like, a boxfull. It happened to be a perfectly IV'd one, and I still have him :D

Back