• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hai!

Years
Hello everyone!

I'm Pixelrushe, 18 years old and from Sweden! This isn't actually my first time joining this community as I was an active member a few months back. Simply put, I got too overwhelmed with school among other things and my free time suffered because of it. But with X and Y, and with some more free time on my side, I decided to give it another shot!

So Pokémon played a huge part in my life as a kid, like many others. I watched the anime, always bought the latest games and even had a few trading card decks. But after Gen 3 I never bothered to get myself a DS and I slowly lost interest in the franchise altogether. After the release of Black and White 2 though, I discovered Showdown which opened my eyes up for the whole competitive side of Pokémon, and that convinced me to finally get a 3DS XL along with my very own copy of Y, which arrived in the mail last Sunday. And I'm loving it. Absolutely loving it. It's such a blast just experiencing that Pokémon rush again! Just finished up the sixth gym right now actually. Multitasking FTW.

Other than Pokémon, I have a huge interest in gaming and I use the ol' Nintendo and PC combination as my consoles. Legend of Zelda, Paper Mario, Persona and Walking Dead are just a few of my favorite games. Anime and TV shows has never appealed much to me but I want to start watching Breaking Bad and Cowboy Bebop, and I do love Adventure Time and Avatar The Last Airbender, especially the Avatar series.

For those wondering I'll probably hang around the Battle Center and the Roleplay Corner. I hope I'll see you around!

Years
I discovered Showdown around B/W2's release myself.. it's very fun to play on, moreso than Pokemon Online, I think. Always wonderful to be able to battle others from the other side of the world so easily. We have our own Showdown server here on PC, too; it'll be awesome for you. Welcome! n_n

Good to hear you're taking your time playing through X/Y as that's the absolute best way to play this gen. They gave us so much to do from battling and collecting to playing Amie or Super Training.. keeps you busy for a while. Took me 70 or so hours before I finally reached the Elite Four. Now I'm enjoying my time breeding and making awesome Pokemon!

Glad to hear you have places you're interested in checking out here already. Seems like you're going to fit in awesomely. Have a blast and see you around, Pixel!

Years
Hey your name rings a bell. Welcome back!

I was wondering what had happened to you all that time ago, but I'm sure you remember this chatty Aussie right? As Cirno stated, we've had loads returning due to the release of X and Y and you seem to be no exception. I'm sure you'll be able to re-acquaint yourself with the community given you've been here before.

And I discovered PC's Showdown server around last December, even held voice rank for a brief period. I'm more of a chatter than a battler though but I'm sure we might see each other there sometime. Anyways, have fun getting active again Pixel and I'll be seeing ya around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
I discovered Showdown around B/W2's release myself.. it's very fun to play on, moreso than Pokemon Online, I think. Always wonderful to be able to battle others from the other side of the world so easily. We have our own Showdown server here on PC, too; it'll be awesome for you. Welcome! n_n

Good to hear you're taking your time playing through X/Y as that's the absolute best way to play this gen. They gave us so much to do from battling and collecting to playing Amie or Super Training.. keeps you busy for a while. Took me 70 or so hours before I finally reached the Elite Four. Now I'm enjoying my time breeding and making awesome Pokemon!

Glad to hear you have places you're interested in checking out here already. Seems like you're going to fit in awesomely. Have a blast and see you around, Pixel!

Thank you! Yeah, I'm not one to rush through games in general, I rather prefer to finish up any side quests and collect everything I can before beating the game. Played for 43 hours! :)

heyy im new too! welcome:)))

Thanks! Nice to meet another new member! :D

Hey your name rings a bell. Welcome back!

I was wondering what had happened to you all that time ago, but I'm sure you remember this chatty Aussie right? As Cirno stated, we've had loads returning due to the release of X and Y and you seem to be no exception. I'm sure you'll be able to re-acquaint yourself with the community given you've been here before.

And I discovered PC's Showdown server around last December, even held voice rank for a brief period. I'm more of a chatter than a battler though but I'm sure we might see each other there sometime. Anyways, have fun getting active again Pixel and I'll be seeing ya around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Hey, thanks! Yeah, with all the online features in X and Y, I guess joining a forum is a great way to get to know other players. Anyway, glad to be back! ^^

Back