• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's really going on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munashii

~kyoshoku
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Aug 8, 2008
Kurono-Kun said:
Yay, now we have no rules. What ever are we to do?

Eh, if I'm correct, you're a semi-Todoroki supporter.

All you idiots of supporters... Please stop this 'cause you still have your accounts and you can be forgiven if you change your minds... Please don't keep Todoroki here for the mere sake of seeing us flame up at this joke.

And also... This is the worst practical joke I have seen in my life.

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2012
Matt Silver said:
Does anyone else notice in the index, It says: Hackers Reconization Week or is that a real thing, im confused.

So it's proven that this ish just a joke..

Years
Bell said:
Sammi, you missed don't spam.
I knew I missed something! *snap*

Anyway, Lightning has new rules up, so hopefully we can stop this hacker before it hits it again. @_@; So annoying.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
Koroku said:
Jorge sure saw that the rules thread was gone fast. ;D
I also noticed you're a bit slow, they were gone for at least ten minutes before I posted that.

Kurono

Remember?
Years
.Nyxi. said:
Eh, if I'm correct, you're a semi-Todoroki supporter.

All you idiots of supporters... Please stop this 'cause you still have your accounts and you can be forgiven if you change your minds... Please don't keep Todoroki here for the mere sake of seeing us flame up at this joke.

And also... This is the worst practical joke I have seen in my life.

Why support something that doesn't exist? This is a fabrication well created by the Staff.. and I applaud them for effort.. But I will not be fooled.

Now then, when is this joke to end..? Before I fall asleep on my table or what?

Todoroki.

Banned
Years
  • Seen Apr 1, 2006
I am ze hacker..
I have Poor grammer
FEAR ME!!!!!

Honestly I did this to annoy!

MAR Heaven

No Comment
Years
  • Age 34
  • Huh?
  • Seen Jun 26, 2007
How can you say that the mods are really nice people that have always kept PC in order, Anyone who opposes the mods can burn In HELL! Especially Tedi..whatever and Sheepnuts!

Munashii

~kyoshoku
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Aug 8, 2008
Okay, I'll be off minding my own business now. I believe that the only result of trying to be a peacemaker here is getting ignored. Bye you flamers, swearers, friends, and idiot Todoroki supporters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back