• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 923 71.9%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2012
you're welcome :P

but I have a few more questions...to get shiny pokemon you first scan them with the pokedex?

and will .7a, .7b, and .7c saves be usable on .8 and higher? or do you not know yet?

...forgot my other questions >.>

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2012
Hello, I've got a question and a bug report.

First, the bug report, I don't know if you knew this bug already, but I was too bored to look it up. It's the sidequest with Dr.Oak, when you need to get the Flux Compacitor and give it to him, but everytime I talk to him while I have the Flux Compacitor with me, He doesn't accept it and asks me again if I want to do the quest.

My question is are you supposed to use DM's or not, because mine aren't working. Only one works and the TM's are working though. Help would be appreciated.

EDIT: Nvm about my question, I already solved it.

Last edited:

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
So if the multiple ending thing isn't likely, then what of outcomes can we expect from character interactions? Misc. story branching, rewards, advantages/disadvantages?

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
There have been a lot of posts here and I'm not about to go searching though every post. What's the latest update? And did you say you were thinking of putting in the gender choice option?

Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
okay I sat here and pondered but how about using

Super Pokemon First Edition

That way it kind of plays off of the first gen pun
I like it!

you're welcome :P

but I have a few more questions...to get shiny pokemon you first scan them with the pokedex?

and will .7a, .7b, and .7c saves be usable on .8 and higher? or do you not know yet?

...forgot my other questions >.>
The shiny system is different in SPEE.

if you see a shiny Pokemon, you can use the Pokedex to extract their shiny data.

in v0.7b and onwards, you'll be able to use the shiny data to turn one of your own pokemon into a shiny.

--
All the v0.7+ saves should be compatible with future versions.

Hello, I've got a question and a bug report.

First, the bug report, I don't know if you knew this bug already, but I was too bored to look it up. It's the sidequest with Dr.Oak, when you need to get the Flux Compacitor and give it to him, but everytime I talk to him while I have the Flux Compacitor with me, He doesn't accept it and asks me again if I want to do the quest.

My question is are you supposed to use DM's or not, because mine aren't working. Only one works and the TM's are working though. Help would be appreciated.

EDIT: Nvm about my question, I already solved it.
Yeah, that bug will be fixed next version

So if the multiple ending thing isn't likely, then what of outcomes can we expect from character interactions? Misc. story branching, rewards, advantages/disadvantages?

Well, multiple endings aren't in, because I've removed dialouge choices. I found it was causing too much problems with dialouge sounding unnatural. so decided to scrap that.

multiple endings might still make it in if I decide another way to decide what endings you would get.

maybe the amount of pokemon you've caught changes the ending? or how fast you kill the last boss.
Or I was thinking- your win/loss ratio against the rival might determine the ending.

There have been a lot of posts here and I'm not about to go searching though every post. What's the latest update? And did you say you were thinking of putting in the gender choice option?
There hasn't been a major update for quite some time, my blog is the quick way to find the latest update (http://www.pokemoneevee.co.cc)

I was thinking of gender choices, but decided against it. The game is largely story focused. having 2 different characters would mean having to write custom dialouge for the female character. which would be too much work.

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2012
Hey, I found another bug (also don't know if someone reported this one before).
The bait spot at route 5 isn't working. When I try to place a rare candy on the spot, it doesn't work. It just says: 'This is a bait spot'.

Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2013
Well dark i've hit a hard spot on the game creation. I'm using Unity 3d and its really hard i got the set up decent but the pokemon keep melting. Idk how to fix it just yet but im working on it

Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2012
Just finish downloading your awesome looking game and i want to play it so bad, but it seems that everytime i load the game my keyboard stops working (excluding alt, esc, ctrl, f1-f12). I cant press enter, z, or spacebar. I cant move up, down, left or right. I cant do ****. Please help me, ive already tried reinstalling the game, but it didnt change anything.

oh and the keyboard stops working only in the game window, the mouse vanishes as well but i assume thats supposed to happen.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2012
Alright, it look like all it took was to restart the laptop to get the keyboard to work, but, i have another problem, when i attempt to take the soul challenge the game comes up with an error that says "Event script refrenced a monster that does not exist" with an ok button and exit button on it. After i press the ok button the game shuts off. Is this a part of the game or an error?

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
Did another (small) spellcheck.
Spoiler:

EDIT: ughh, all the formatting was lost. Should I do it over?

Last edited:

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
This is a truly amazing game I have a few questons and comments though. First of all I hear Eevee is supposed to be behind you for me he is not is this a problom?
Also I have some comments on the reset is it possible to keep the levels that way I can rotate pokemon and train them while having a lot more fun? The biggest problom I thought of doing that is Eevee will likely be needed still if you can think of a way I know I would be happy. Another option would be to let us chose whether we want our levals reset or not as an option. If this is not possible I still want you to know this is easily the best game of pokemon that I have not bought ever and I have played a lot of roms.

Omn

Moogle King
Years
just came back to check up whats going very interesting developments going on. A new game is good and definitely origins is better name i like the feel more. or you can go with Super Pokemon Begins.. kinda like Batman begins if you're still not certain of the name.

Tenneko Kazeno

Chaos Dragoon
Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2013
First of all I hear Eevee is supposed to be behind you for me he is not is this a problom?
Also I have some comments on the reset is it possible to keep the levels that way I can rotate pokemon and train them while having a lot more fun? The biggest problom I thought of doing that is Eevee will likely be needed still if you can think of a way I know I would be happy. Another option would be to let us chose whether we want our levals reset or not as an option.
New Game + does not reset your pokemon levels. You also keep all the items you have collected. All it does is put you as you are when you use it to the start of the story line.

As for the Eevee not following you, I don't know, there is a cheat that turns him off, but he should be there if you didn't use it.

Hope this helped a little

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
New Game + is infact a new game with additional things. It makes no sense to keep the levels of your pokemon, the stages of your pokemon will remain though if you New Game +'d with a level 20 kakuna you would then start the game with a kakuna. You can still rotate your pokemon as the entire game will be reset and you can play through again using whatever pokemon you would like.

Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2022
Just finished 0.7a, figured I'd post a few bugs I noticed near the end of the demo.

1) My battle with the corrupt Abra was instead with four Unown, but I still got credit for defeating and capturing the Abra.

2) Taught Dragon Claw to my Nidoking, but the moveslot that is supposed to be that move is instead blank with 0 PP cost. There's also a few items in the Mart that are like this as well: a blank line and no cost to purchase.

3) I may have mentioned this in 0.6, but after defeating a trainer with the Team Switcher, the post-battle experience is credited twice to the non-participating team. Any experience from the battle itself is given correctly, but the experience in the dialog box after the battle is what is given twice.

If #2 isn't clear, then I can certainly upload/email my game save it that would help.

Also, if you're interested, my team after defeating xxLionHeartxx is a lvl 29 Eevee, and lvl 24 Nidoking, Bayleef, Pidgeotto, Beedrill, Bellsprout, and Zubat. I did more than a little bit of grinding, but nothing like Rijon X or something like that :)

Anyways, I'm loving the rebalancing/restructuring on 0.7 and am looking forward to part b!

Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2013
Well forget my last few posts on making the game the program crashed my laptop and ultimately fried the hard drive and it costed me way too much to fix it so i'm discontinuing the process. Sorry

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Uni's been hammering me this week. so barely got to touch SPEE. Was hoping to get this version done by the start of this month. clearly that hasn't happened.
Im not gonna bother posting possible dates. Ill just keep saying... Soon.

-----
replies.
Spoiler:

TheMrQuit

Egg: It's going to hatch soon!
Years
Amazing game and list of bugs

Hi, i'm a new user in this community. I have to say that i love your game, it's really awesome!
I'd like to help you, so I wrote a list of things i have found:
[BUGS-ERRORS]
-Poison status afflicts your pokemon outside the battle even when you navigate through the pc in the pokemon center (When refining items or moving pokemon). (I think this may apply to the radio and the quest log too.) ManMan works as well, so moving in there counts as moving in the overworld.
-There are some small grammar errors in the first encounter with M:"...t(hat) foresee...", there is a missing "," and a ";" that is not necessary. Also there is a phrase with both "," and "that". There might be others.
-Sometimes the position of eevee changes after a battle. As soon as you see the world eevee appears where it was before the battle, but after a second it appears on the opposite side compared to the player. After the ariados battle, it even started walking one space down the player instead of behind him.
-A person says that a GOLEM is in the mountain, but when you defeat tha GEODUDE the game says that GRAVELER devolved into GEODUDE and the achievement screen tells you that you defeated the GOLEM.
-In battle, animations like sand-attack which hits all your pokemon continue working on the pokemon even if it's ko. For example if i have two pokemon, one at the top and the other at the bottom and the second one faints and the enemy pokemon uses sand-attack, the animation will appear at the top and at the bottom, like there is an invisible pokemon in place of the fainted one.
-One of the scientists on the mountain says to you : "Clicking on thoes pillars..." "...to solving the puzzle."
-Sometimes when i select an attack, it doesn't do anything when there are more pokemon ready to attack.
-On the very last sentence of the cut master (when he thanks you) a final "." is missing.
-When you obtain the viruses, it says "viris". The description of the move has also this error.
-"You cannot leave LionHearts domain until Necro dies." M said.
-Pure forms can still take damage from poison (and i think burn as well).

[IDEAS]
-I think it would be better if paralysis make your pokemon attacks slower instead of freezing them because else it's the same as sleep.

I'd love to see the game finished. You are doing an amazing work, this is one of the best pokemon fangames i've ever played. If i'll find something else, i'll tell you.

Good work :)

Back