• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
Years
Hmm...interesting comment Mr. "Water Pokemon Master"
I still believe that if ash had it, it would have been freakishly strong, yet with togepi with Misty currenty, it has actually made Misty more softer...taking care of a baby, nourishing it; being exactly like a mother does to a child which I believe helped Misty mature a lot through out the Anime ;) It's sad that recently togepi evolved and is now at the togepi kingdom in Advanced Generation. I sincerely hope that Misty will come back to the ream sooner or later, or that Ash will truely take his time out of training and visit Misty at the Cerulean Gym ALONE-you know privately. Ash has definitely matured through out the series. What, he's now 12-13 years old (perhaps older?) He has reached his puberty and therefore has become less innocent, if I may say so scientifically proved [in reality]. Ash, as I meantioned before, taught May the necessary techniques she needed to know when she started out which is ironic since he, in the very beginning of the Anime, had to be given advise by a much more higher racked trainer, or formally gym leader, Misty :)

However, as the Anime has progressed, Misty has begun to see Ash's (Satoshi is better name :D) special relationship and connection to pokemon making him VERY different from all other trainers in the world; he is the "one" . I don't mean vaguely, but seriously! Ho-oh blessed him in the beginning of the episode by his appearance, Lugia who was at his command, mew who was his ally, and mewtwo who he changed by seriously killing himself (and being resurected [for the 3rd time in the series; yes he died 3 times] by the pokemon's tears in the First movie). He has also had suicune at his feet and soon the ultimate Rayquaza. Misty recognizes this and sees her position in his life as very crucial; he needs someone to be there for him, or he truely will die for good next time and the pokemon world will die- because he is the "leader" of the pokemon :)

It is purposeful by the author that both Ash and Misty like (or may I say love) each other because why else would the author put Ash in such situations that causes Misty to cry, or "alone" experiences between them? What about the Danny-jealousy act Misty tried to pull on Ash? She truely want's Ash to show his love for her.

Perhaps this is why when Misty came back to the team during those two episodes w/ Togepi in the Togepi Kingdom episodes-where her Togepi evolves, Misty doesn't show her affection to Ash because she feels nervous around May (she is shy) and perhaps there, in her heart feels a strong ache. She wants Ash back but feels that with May around Ash doesn't need her anymore; he didn't pull a "first" move in showing that he missed her (don't take in a wrong way) and therefor feels reluctant. She may show a happy face to everyone in the episode, but that's all she could do; if she cried it could make Ash feel worse and terrible, and perhaps not accept her leaving back to the cerulean Gym. Misty is definitely sofisticated, whilest ash is rather simplistic. But this is what makes them so perfect for each other, doesn't it? Misty will always fulfill the "special place" in Satoshi's heart which every individual always has that cannot be fulfilled untill they are married and care for one another.

Satoshi may pretty young, but really I think he is rather clever and knows what's right; he may be a bit more innocent than other characters, but that makes him the perfect person for any female character to be attracted to right? Hehe....

All in All, Ash and Misty's relationships are pretty obvious: they love each other; there's no objection to it. May likes Ash, but somewhat vaguely...he is attractive, is he not-personality wise, and look's wise? Remember, in the Manga Ash is VERY VERY clever and yet innocent at the same time. He is very intelligent for his age in there, but that makes the difference between the Anime and Manga versions of Pokemon. Perhaps the Anime was designed to show more emotions between the characters, especially Mr. "leader of all pokemon" Ash (Satoshi) in order to make them more arousing to the audience.

See ya!

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
wow... big posts.... and already ur getting a rep point from me on ur 2nd post... hehe...

so many pics im gonna dump my gf and go for misty... since there are so many types of hints that sato and kasumi will go for eachother i really dont have any reason why advance shippers exist. according to all calculation thingys..... may is just there so the tv is nearly the same as the games. also may is much younger than ash.. at least by 2 yrs so i dont count them getting together at all.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Tkinc said:
...However, as the Anime has progressed, Misty has begun to see Ash's (Satoshi is better name :D) special relationship and connection to pokemon making him VERY different from all other trainers in the world; he is the "one" . I don't mean vaguely, but seriously! Ho-oh blessed him in the beginning of the episode by his appearance, Lugia who was at his command, mew who was his ally, and mewtwo who he changed by seriously killing himself (and being resurected [for the 3rd time in the series; yes he died 3 times] by the pokemon's tears in the First movie). He has also had suicune at his feet and soon the ultimate Rayquaza. Misty recognizes this and sees her position in his life as very crucial; he needs someone to be there for him, or he truely will die for good next time and the pokemon world will die- because he is the "leader" of the pokemon :)

It is purposeful by the author that both Ash and Misty like (or may I say love) each other because why else would the author put Ash in such situations that causes Misty to cry, or "alone" experiences between them? What about the Danny-jealousy act Misty tried to pull on Ash? She truely want's Ash to show his love for her.

Perhaps this is why when Misty came back to the team during those two episodes w/ Togepi in the Togepi Kingdom episodes-where her Togepi evolves, Misty doesn't show her affection to Ash because she feels nervous around May (she is shy) and perhaps there, in her heart feels a strong ache. She wants Ash back but feels that with May around Ash doesn't need her anymore; he didn't pull a "first" move in showing that he missed her (don't take in a wrong way) and therefor feels reluctant. She may show a happy face to everyone in the episode, but that's all she could do; if she cried it could make Ash feel worse and terrible, and perhaps not accept her leaving back to the cerulean Gym. Misty is definitely sofisticated, whilest ash is rather simplistic. But this is what makes them so perfect for each other, doesn't it? Misty will always fulfill the "special place" in Satoshi's heart which every individual always has that cannot be fulfilled untill they are married and care for one another.

Very insightful of you! I think you're right about a lot of what you said in that post. I especially like the part that I quoted, which is why I quoted it :D

Misty started off as a knowledgable trainer and taught Ash, now it's Ash's turn to teach another new trainer, I believe that doing so (1) shows us how much he has already matured and (2) allows him to grow even further. I wonder if Ash and May will go their seperate ways, at least it's a possibility. I think May might possibly have a crush on Ash but I doubt it, she has more of a respect for him than anything and it'll take a while before she can start developing a relationship with Ash beyond her respect for him. I also don't think that that will happen because of that other guy with the green hair in the contests with his Roselia.

Bah, that's all jumbled up and off-topic-ish. :/

pokeknight

Hyper Member
Years
cute pics and good paragraphs...

well! I loved those pics but i liked the analysis about Ash and Misty's relationship better. Specially this one :
I still believe that if ash had it, it would have been freakishly strong, yet with togepi with Misty currenty, it has actually made Misty more softer...taking care of a baby, nourishing it; being exactly like a mother does to a child which I believe helped Misty mature a lot through out the Anime It's sad that recently togepi evolved and is now at the togepi kingdom in Advanced Generation. I sincerely hope that Misty will come back to the ream sooner or later, or that Ash will truely take his time out of training and visit Misty at the Cerulean Gym ALONE-you know privately. Ash has definitely matured through out the series. What, he's now 12-13 years old (perhaps older?) He has reached his puberty and therefore has become less innocent, if I may say so scientifically proved [in reality]. Ash, as I meantioned before, taught May the necessary techniques she needed to know when she started out which is ironic since he, in the very beginning of the Anime, had to be given advise by a much more higher racked trainer, or formally gym leader, Misty

However, as the Anime has progressed, Misty has begun to see Ash's (Satoshi is better name ) special relationship and connection to pokemon making him VERY different from all other trainers in the world; he is the "one" . I don't mean vaguely, but seriously! Ho-oh blessed him in the beginning of the episode by his appearance, Lugia who was at his command, mew who was his ally, and mewtwo who he changed by seriously killing himself (and being resurected [for the 3rd time in the series; yes he died 3 times] by the pokemon's tears in the First movie). He has also had suicune at his feet and soon the ultimate Rayquaza. Misty recognizes this and sees her position in his life as very crucial; he needs someone to be there for him, or he truely will die for good next time and the pokemon world will die- because he is the "leader" of the pokemon

Satoshi may pretty young, but really I think he is rather clever and knows what's right; he may be a bit more innocent than other characters, but that makes him the perfect person for any female character to be attracted to right? Hehe....

All in All, Ash and Misty's relationships are pretty obvious: they love each other; there's no objection to it. May likes Ash, but somewhat vaguely...he is attractive, is he not-personality wise, and look's wise? Remember, in the Manga Ash is VERY VERY clever and yet innocent at the same time. He is very intelligent for his age in there, but that makes the difference between the Anime and Manga versions of Pokemon. Perhaps the Anime was designed to show more emotions between the characters, especially Mr. "leader of all pokemon" Ash (Satoshi) in order to make them more arousing to the audience.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Eh, I won't be kokiri warrior after all. This name is much more recognized.

And my sig doesn't pertain to any of you, btw, you all were what made PC great ^^

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Alright, whatever. A nice intelligent post by Tkinc, nic work there.

And as for you sig, I'm on the fence there. I can see the decimation of PC starting, particularly with a lot of newer members, a lot of the SPPf people. But there are those who remember what it was like. we mainly hang around the role-plays. F_T, Shiney, RM. We're trying to bring it back (although it reminds me of Charge of the Light Brigade, it seems kinda hopeless for us).

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
I read it. So does that mean you're leaving? Darn.:( First Tatts leaves and now one of the co-owners is leaving.:([ goes and gets Misty and shows her what happened]

mistycrying.jpg

[cries along with Misty. :'( ]

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Misty Lover17 said:
I read it. So does that mean you're leaving? Darn.:( First Tatts leaves and now one of the co-owners is leaving.:([ goes and gets Misty and shows her what happened]

mistycrying.jpg

[cries along with Misty. :'( ]

Whoa! Where is this from. Misty looks so sad...cool pic btw. ^^

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Oh, I dunno...here's a topic I don't think we've had: what do you think is the most sexy about Misty? *shrug*

Oh, and I've got a new sketch in the works...it sucks but I'll post it anyway eventually.

~Ozy~

Years
Personality in every way, shape and form. I don't really go for looks if the personality isn't there to back it up.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Well, I think the most sexy thing about her is that she has a really nice figure, and a really great personality to go with it. There's just something cool about a girl who's really hot looking who can also kick your butt with her mind.:)

Last edited:

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
I'm the same way, TAD...I know we've proved how mentally superior she is, but we've never focused on her physicality before ^^

For me, physically I suppose I like a lot of things...for one thing I love her hairstyle...short, choppy red hair is pretty hot! I also love how she's tomboyish but still not afraid to show off a little skin. The suspenders were always of interest to me, too...and I love her eyes, they're so blue and wonderfully expressive. I suppose that's the main part of it.

But I agree, her personality is the sexiest part of her =p

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
Years
Ah forget it. If they want to leave then so be it, they just don't like PC anymore, you can't stay in one place forever :P
But now it's up to lowpostcount peeps like you and I have to rebuilt PC.
But back to the topic no?

~Ozy~

Years
Well, if I'm going to have to say something about her physical aspects...I suppose it's just the way they kept her to a rather accurate anatomy. Plus, she just has the kind of looks I would go for in a girl.

pokeknight

Hyper Member
Years
I agree with u.

Chairman Kaga said:
I'm the same way, TAD...I know we've proved how mentally superior she is, but we've never focused on her physicality before ^^

For me, physically I suppose I like a lot of things...for one thing I love her hairstyle...short, choppy red hair is pretty hot! I also love how she's tomboyish but still not afraid to show off a little skin. The suspenders were always of interest to me, too...and I love her eyes, they're so blue and wonderfully expressive. I suppose that's the main part of it.

But I agree, her personality is the sexiest part of her =p
Yep;Misty is great in her physical looks too.I love her body structure,specially her hair style,eyes and her outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back