• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favourite themes/signatures/avatars/whatever

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
This is for stuff you've used yourself really, but feel free to mention others you saw and particularly liked.

I particularly liked it when I had a manga scan of Rena Ryuugu decapitating Rina.

Tokyo Akazukin was fun too.

And favourite avatars:
Spoiler:

of course i made none of these feel free to use

And I have terrible memory I can only remember liking Harlequin's Harley Quinn theme.

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
All right, here goes:

I only favored one theme out of all those I used (not counting my current avatar):

Spoiler:
It's not on PC, though. I don't like using imaged signatures on PC anymore (unless they have a screenshot about something I'd like to show), but rather linked ones.

Let's see, I really like Patchisou Yutohru's current ever-changing Harry Potter avatar, LiveWire466's former CG theme, and generally all themes that are pokemon-handheld-console-sprite related.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
(thanks ryan lol)

I remember when Aizuke was active, I was loving all of her themes.. they were perfect. But nowadays, I quite like Toujours theme, nothing else comes to mind right now,

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I've loved a lot of people's themes, so it's kind of hard for me to say exactly everyone. I would be scared of leaving someone out, haha~ Anyways, I've quite loved a lot of my own themes as well; I think the ones that I loved more are the ones that lasted longer (which in this case, I reaaally love my current theme, huh. :P Though half the reason why I still have it is because my sister still have hers).

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
^ I like Tara's sig lol. I'm surprised she's kept it for so long, because she used to change it like three times a day!

Not to toot my own horn or anything, but I loved the Darkrai theme I made for Hiidoran a few months ago. n___n And our Zekrom/Reshiram theme collab from back in March/April. Another theme I liked was my super awesome theme I used last December. You remember. The one with my picture. ;)

Signomi's themes are always nice too. I loved the avatar she had that was a Cresselia gjinka type girl. And let's not forget the amazing Supertime theme collab Klippy made that I wasn't a part of. Also, Vendak and Asylipera have a knack for having some of the coolest avatars ever. Penatrait has the best signature ever rn. FOREVER ALONE.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
Too many good signatures/themes to mention, but I particularly like Binary Peaches and Signomi's themes. There pretty creative.

BareBones

The kids are all messed up.
Years
On my old account on these forums I had a Naoto theme (from Persona 4) created by Anastasia.r I think? Something like that. I really quite liked that theme.

But I also like this one I'm using now. I take no claim for the image used, however, as I found it over an image search.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
My favorite is the one I had before this, which featured my original trainer Lisa as done by an artist on deviantArt. Her style looked really cute and the banner I made based on it turned out really well :)

Another one I had that I liked was one that had Lisa as well as Leaf together with a wood-type background.

Ayselipera

@Sydian - Ayayaya I'm glad someone is a fan! Also lol at Asylipera xD

Well TRUTH BE TOLD my favorite themes here are anyone who uses black and white manga scans because I think they look cool and I would have those themes for myself, but I've gone so long without them that I don't think they would fit me at all. :(

Forever stuck using teapots and pretty girl avatars teartearteartear

Oh wait just remembered I really do like Harlequin's because they're a refreshment of something different every time and they flow nicely.

Raizhu

the end
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 19, 2012
I recently had a Navi theme on a different forum. It was pretty funny, my signature was made of nothing but "HEY! LISTEN!"

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
No love for derozio? I am disappoint, son.

I've loved some of Signomi's, Abnegation's, Binarypeaches', Pokestick, good times', Aizuke's, Parallelzero's and..hmm, Dukey! He was amazing. o3o;

Yeah, these are pretty much the peeps whose themes I loved. There are others but...can't recollect, I guess. :P; As for my own theme, I'm liking my current one, then I had these:

Spoiler:
I loved both of them. A LOT. Not to forget, I received quite a lot of compliments and it made me quite happy! :DDD

Years
I like animated avatars. My own favorites that I've used are:

nn0cio.gif
aoxuo1.gif
15eiq9j.gif

And this one I used for applesauce day:

90awdk.gif

I also like the one Ayselipera used for a while with the blond girl. And Abnegation sported a dancing Captain Picard one for a short while which made me smile every time.

I don't know about themes. Somehow they just don't stick with me.

Years
Geez, you people make me blush. XD

I think over time my favourite combination of avatars and signatures came from the likes of Loki, vVintage, Color Me Evil, parallelzero, Dukey and up-and-rising Vikalp. Each of these individuals held inspiration for me and I would browse through their works all the time back in the day.

And I also have a lot of respect for Kinarii, Forest Grovyle, BinaryPeaches and Lily! for having taken the effort to draw their own themes and show off their creativity. I love this sort of thing even more so than graphics with stock usage. Combining both graphic aesthetic and a drawing made by yourself has always been the sort of thing I adored seeing from anybody and it brings out my curiosity.

I like drawing my own art and combining it with graphics because I want to show people that I can be creative with two art mediums, and seeing other people do this sort of thing as well is always a joy to look at.

Years
I usually love Osha Say Wott's design, he takes Oshawott to a new level!

And Pokemon Trainer Touko likes using certain Pokemon or Pokemon character themes, she currently has a Skyla theme.

Young4Ever

No need to be bitter,is there?
Years
Well,I generally use sprites or the super-bad icons I make as my avy.Although I wouldn't mind having a theme like BinaryPeaches' Yoh Theme or Osha_say_wott's ;P

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Tbh, I don't really think I've ever been content with my own themes, but I've liked other users themes. Such as Signomi's, Derozio, moments., parallelzero and some others. I always admire theirs.

Back