• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen New Pokemon and Type Combinations Speculation

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
It's okay, at least we can hopefully get a variety of different types of animals with these new mons. Like, there's so many different variants of animals (and dare I say items) that haven't been covered, and even things like haunted cushions, or haunted mirrors would be awesome. Not sure why they'd be haunted but w/e!

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
Years
Maybe a new Pokemon based on one of the more disturbing deep sea trench fish, there's a ton of weird looking fish in the Mariana trench that they could base a Pokemon off of, an example could be this
Spoiler:
which could be Dragon/Water due to its name.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Maybe a new Pokemon based on one of the more disturbing deep sea trench fish, there's a ton of weird looking fish in the Mariana trench that they could base a Pokemon off of, an example could be this
Spoiler:
which could be Dragon/Water due to its name.

das scary ;_; It reminds me somewhat of Huntail though, but this one is kind of scarier and would totally work well for a water/dragon tho.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
More fighting and ghost types would be awesome. I'd like to see a psychic/dark type as well. We have ghost/dark that is entirely without weaknesses, so I can't imagine psychic/dark would be too broken. But I don't know enough to say for sure.

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
Years
More fighting and ghost types would be awesome. I'd like to see a psychic/dark type as well. We have ghost/dark that is entirely without weaknesses, so I can't imagine psychic/dark would be too broken. But I don't know enough to say for sure.

Well a Psychic/Dark wouldn't be broken at all, it'd have a double weakness to Bug.

Fennevyrom

Oh and charizard XD
Years
I would like another dragon/electric type. It is my favourite combination so far(Zekrom FTW). Something like a electross with wings(dragon-like) and no arms lol.

AmericanWonderland

Sassmaster
Years
I got a really cool idea as I was researching the aye-aye a few minutes ago and read about the superstitions surrounding them in their native land. I think it would be cool to have a Ghost type that looked like an aye-aye because they're considered harbingers of death by natives in Madagascar. Plus they're just really cute!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 5, 2018
I want a Normal/Ghost pokemon, Normal and Ghost Eeveelution maybe dragon too. Also have a third evo or a baby evo for some of the pokemons that are alone or only have one evo, like Tauros and Kanghaskan baby and evo for Electrode.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
I would like more useful POISON Pokémon. There just aren't enough

AmericanWonderland

Sassmaster
Years
This has probably been said before, but I would love to see an evo for Banette, considering it's one of my all time favorite Ghost-type Pokemon.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 5, 2018
I would like more useful POISON Pokémon. There just aren't enough

Arbok evo named Adnocana, Tentacruel, Ariados, Quilfish, Amoonguss, Muk, Weezing, Garbodor, Swalot, Seviper, Skuntank, Drapion, Toxicroak and Venomoth evolutions could help for that.

Years
  • Seen Oct 10, 2013
I have come up with a ghost/steel type pokemon called Meterroir:
Word origins:

Metal: a solid material that is typically hard, shiny, malleable, fusible, and ductile, with good electrical and thermal conductivity.
Terror: extreme fear.
Noir: french for black.

Abilities: Levitate
Pressure
Magic Guard (Hidden ability)

Stats
Hp: 140
Atk: 5
Def: 125
SpAtk: 100
SpDef: 130
Spd: 100

Base stat total: 600 (pseudo legendary)

This pokemon is cool because if it has levitate, it only has one weakness - Fire. And unlike scizor, it only has a 2x weakness against fire as oppose to scizor's 4x weakness to fire. It also has four immunities (fighting, normal, ground, poison), seven 2x resistances (flying, grass, psychic, ice, rock, steel, dragon) and one 4x resistance (bug), making this type combination the most defensive to date. Meterroir has really good defensive stats it back up the great typing, plus great hp, and reliable speed and SpAtk would make this the best pseudo legendary pokemon IMO.

Akatsuki Ten

As It Is
Years
I'd like to see a fourth and final evolution for Porygon. Think about it, it starts as a multi-flat surfaced pokemon resembling a planar surface. Porygon2 becomes rounded as to exclaim an X and Y axis. Porygon-Z obviously becomes a 3-dimensional pokemon adding the Z axis. The only thing left is an inter-dimensional Porygon. Just an idea I had.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I'll like to see pokemon based on the four suits (Heart, Spade, Clover, Diamond), maybe the legendary trio a la Muskeeters can be based on them, after all the suits origins have a connectiong to france.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
I'll like to see pokemon based on the four suits (Heart, Spade, Clover, Diamond), maybe the legendary trio a la Muskeeters can be based on them, after all the suits origins have a connectiong to france.

Yeah, that can be cool!

Well, my idea for the trio pokemon was simply, I was thinking that maybe if this whole DNA theme will be apparent, perhaps these three legendary pokemon can have a theme that has something to do with life. Well, some say that life can go into three stages; take all life forms for example:

Life forms have a birth,
They age,
And then they die; or experience death.

Maybe the trio can represent that?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
I have come up with a ghost/steel type pokemon called Meterroir:
Word origins:

Metal: a solid material that is typically hard, shiny, malleable, fusible, and ductile, with good electrical and thermal conductivity.
Terror: extreme fear.
Noir: french for black.

Abilities: Levitate
Pressure
Magic Guard (Hidden ability)

Stats
Hp: 140
Atk: 5
Def: 125
SpAtk: 100
SpDef: 130
Spd: 100

Base stat total: 600 (pseudo legendary)

This pokemon is cool because if it has levitate, it only has one weakness - Fire. And unlike scizor, it only has a 2x weakness against fire as oppose to scizor's 4x weakness to fire. It also has four immunities (fighting, normal, ground, poison), seven 2x resistances (flying, grass, psychic, ice, rock, steel, dragon) and one 4x resistance (bug), making this type combination the most defensive to date. Meterroir has really good defensive stats it back up the great typing, plus great hp, and reliable speed and SpAtk would make this the best pseudo legendary pokemon IMO.

I actually made something similar a year or so ago, just never intended it to be a Psuedo XD

fantamdura_by_dragomaster-d2xxobq.gif

Obviously based on info and theme for Psuedo's this would be the Middle stage XD But is this similar to what you were thinking? XD

Given that there was that knight statue you think we'll get something like that? Even if not a Psuedo.

Back