• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Radio Nights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Radio nights? No. Not quite. Radio, radio, all day e'rr day!!! Thanks to all of you for coming out, many genres of music were shared and many lulz were had! Once again, super super successful Radio Nights PC!!!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Ok yeah if it wasn't obvious by the last two posts, tonight's Radio Night ended a few minutes ago. It was a blast and way more fun than yesterdays! Here's all I got down who attended, if you were there and aren't on the list or your username's wrong let me know.

ChiliDawgs
LilJZ1234
Heretostay123
Element0
Snor (es) lax
Sector Revenge
Zachlmedia
TwilightBlade
BlahISuck
Regeneration
Zorogami
Olli97
Droomph
Harlequin
Omicron
Tabor62
Iloveeevee
Elija
JNathan
ProfGrove
Patrick Symus
EliteBeats

Tonight was so much fun! Ante and I only planned radio nights for Friday and Saturday. Short I know, but he's pretty busy as it is and doesn't want to clog up the whole weekend with Radio Nights and I wouldn't mind doing more GT events too. But remember you can go to the radio room anytime you guys want! Just go here to find it easier. So thanks to all who participated yesterday and today! :) Hope we can do this again sometime. :3

Last edited:

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Radio Night was amazing!!
Such good music and met so many nice people :D

Too bad there wont be another one :(

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
It was such an awesome night (afternoon for me), with so many great songs and all :)

@AWsquared. Just wanted to point out it/s ChiliDawgs and not ChiliDogs:p

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
I had been on the radio, under Air Bubblun. Forgot to come in here first though...

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I had been on the radio, under Air Bubblun. Forgot to come in here first though...

OH yeah. I think I remember seeing you there either Friday or Saturday. Which day was it again?

By the way guys, while we don't have any more radio nights planned for the GT, you're still allowed to go in the room anytime and play music. You won't get an emblem for it, but still, you can drop by no matter what. It's all for fun!

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
Neither, I was on Sunday, and that is quite late as well.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
I'm glad everyone enjoyed this event! A hardy thank you to AWsquared for hosting the second night in my absence and being an overall wonderful co-host. I appreciate everyone's eagerness to showing up and playing music and the general good heads when it came to the varying music genres. It was fun, and I do invite anyone to come to the radio at anytime they'd like! 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back