• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Show and Discuss Your Collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
So many things you people have! :p
This is pretty much the only thing i have, but i love it because it let me study without getting bored. :D
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Online now
Omg, jsziede, jealous of your games. And jealous of your manga collection, Dark Leader Adam.

@~RNC~, those cold cards are pretty cool!

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
Years
This is the only Poke plush I have. I used to have others but my mother made me give them away to Good Will.

Spoiler:

This Eevee is named Lil Eevee and she's a Christmas present my boyfriend gave me last year! She's so cuddly to sleep with :3 I put the ribbon on her myself because she looked so cute with it!

Seeing all this stuff makes me miss all of my plushies, cards etc. I had growing up! Pretty much everything except my games has been sold at garage sales over the years... gee thanks mom...

This is what happened to mine except we gave mine away to Good Will instead of a garage sale. But the pain is still the same. D:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
This is the only Poke plush I have. I used to have others but my mother made me give them away to Good Will.

Spoiler:

This Eevee is named Lil Eevee and she's a Christmas present my boyfriend gave me last year! She's so cuddly to sleep with :3 I put the ribbon on her myself because she looked so cute with it!

This is what happened to mine except we gave mine away to Good Will instead of a garage sale. But the pain is still the same. D:

This is sad I am (not to offend) so glad I do not have a mother that would make me do any thing, especially get rid of any thing I own!!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Ta-daaaah

Spoiler:

That is pretty much all my Pokemon stuff on that bookshelf right there. My binder with my Pokemon Cards (duplicates are all in the tins) are in the drawer there as well. In this household I believe there is only a few other Pokemon stuff around that I don't have on that bookshelf which would be a Pikachu and a Pichu figurine out on the bookshelf in the hallway, a few little figurines in my brother's room, and my sister's Torchic plush and her mew plush (as well as her Pikachu backpack) in her room. Thaaat's pretty much it though! I think the hardest thing to see in the picture that is Pokemon related is the Poliwhirl plush that is in front of the plush of the person with blond hair, behind the non-pokemon figurines.

Oh, also we have the oold Pokemon Bedset though only the pillow case is being used by yours truly because I couldn't find the pillow case that actually fits with my bed haha. ♥

Oh and the few Pokemon manga I have. Keep forgetting thiiiings.

Years
I used to have a lot of pokemon figurines when they were still selling them here - now it's next to impossible to find anything here :( They don't sell anything in official stores anymore - except for cards that are expensive and games and consoles that are also very expensive :/

However like 2 years ago I managed to get these two from someone who wanted to throw them away- but I got them for 10 euros (Including shipping) and I am happy about getting them <3

Spoiler:

Sorry about that huge image but I have no idea why it's so big D: Because they are both same size on my computer :o

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
im gonna post my colletion later but ~RNC~ you have no idea how much i want all of your plushies. i literally dont care about anything else other than plushies. im in love with them and im also about to order a pikachu pillow pet. i cannot wait either lol

my games collection
Spoiler:

\my TCG collection
Spoiler:

my plushie collection
Spoiler:

misc.
Spoiler:

my most prized possessions
Spoiler:

hope you guys like it

i have more pokemon games but theyre wii. i only showed my handheld ones because no one really cares about the wii ones lol

does anyone know some stores that sell pokemon stuff? cuz my target here is not selling any pokemon stuff anymore accept games. so does anyone know any? like K mart? stores like that? does goodwill sell pokemon stuf?

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
oh i used to have a few of those. but my mom made me get rid of every single pokemon thing i had. including my spheal which was my favorite...WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
Ok, this is my little collection! I'm still kind of new to all this Pokemon stuff, so I don't have much, but I'm very proud and happy to have what I have.

These are my plushies. Zorua is my favourite, his smile doesn't show up very well in the picture, but he is very smiley. Lugia and Tepig are really soft, and Skitty is super special since I never thought I would actually be able to get a Skitty PokeDoll, but I did.
Spoiler:

This is the rest of my stuff. Most of it's stuff my friend gave me, since she has a big collection. I made the Chikorita myself (Please excuse his broken leaf!! Grr, I can't fix the leaf, even with glue >n<) and Pikachu has no tail, poor guy. The Espeon/Umbreon thingy is a book about the trading card game and the box Torterra is sitting on, is full of cards that wouldn't fit in the little binder, and some really old stickers.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
Ok, this is my little collection! I'm still kind of new to all this Pokemon stuff, so I don't have much, but I'm very proud and happy to have what I have.

These are my plushies. Zorua is my favourite, his smile doesn't show up very well in the picture, but he is very smiley. Lugia and Tepig are really soft, and Skitty is super special since I never thought I would actually be able to get a Skitty PokeDoll, but I did.
Spoiler:

This is the rest of my stuff. Most of it's stuff my friend gave me, since she has a big collection. I made the Chikorita myself (Please excuse his broken leaf!! Grr, I can't fix the leaf, even with glue >n<) and Pikachu has no tail, poor guy. The Espeon/Umbreon thingy is a book about the trading card game and the box Torterra is sitting on, is full of cards that wouldn't fit in the little binder, and some really old stickers.
Spoiler:

i want your lugia and skitty so bad. you can keep the figures cuz i dont really like them lol but i seriously want your lugia lol

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Goodness my collection just keeps growing and growing, more pics:

n6j7.jpg

Great CD find, a friends mother was gonna put it in a yard sale but my daughter grabbed it for me.
5qab.jpg

Need to find another case for it though.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
i will pay anyone for a pokemon the first movie (no one has to i was just sayin lol) i seriously want every pokemon movie in existence. i have pokemon 4ever pokemon heroes jirachi wish maker destiny deoxys the rise of darkrai and giratina and the sky warrior lol rise of darkrai and pokemon heroes are my favorites (the music in rise of darkrai and ashs kiss in pokemon heroes lol)

pokemonranger109

Jirachi Know-It-All From Birth
Years

Part 1 of my collection

Part 2 of my collection, some cards, well a lot.

Part 3 of my collection.
All my figurines and figures as well as my baby, Victini, the Mew ball is damnaged found it in an abandon house we tore down.

Part 4 of my collection.
My Arceus Poster and the reverse side of it, showing TCG cards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Online now
Great CD find, a friends mother was gonna put it in a yard sale but my daughter grabbed it for me.
5qab.jpg
[/center]

Need to find another case for it though.
Amazing find! I'd really want this, and I don't usually collect pokémon stuff at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back