• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Fox's Fantastic Emporium*

JDJ

Vulpix Breeder, Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Age 31
  • NH
  • Seen Nov 19, 2015
Fox's Fantastic Emporium

SHOP TEMPORARILY CLOSED. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Shop Rules:

1. No Spam
2. Legal Pokes only please
3. Behave please. We don't need reminders ;)
4. Make an offer, wait for my reply. Simple as that. PMs/VMs Okay by me.

Fantastic Free Pokemon!

The Giveaway section is simple. You can request 1 Giveaway Pokemon a week. This is only in place to try to have enough for as many as I can. I hope to have frequent changes to the giveaway section, so check back often.

Spoiler:

Breeding

The following Pokemon are available at request, but be patient as I might not have the egg(s) on hand. None of these Poke's are bred for Natures or IVs unless otherwise specified. Remember, a !!! indicates a chance for shiny in your egg. Also remember, abilities/IVs can't be guaranteed if you hatch the eggs yourself.

Spoiler:

Other Available species: !!!
Spoiler:

Shinies

The following are available for trade at request. Make a reasonable offer and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Spoiler:

Friend Safari

The following are Pokemon of interest I can access in the Friend Safari. 1 free Friend Safari Pokemon a week per person please. Anything past that is For Trade.

Hidden Abilities
Spoiler:

Wanting

Spoiler:

I am usually on between 7PM-12PM Eastern Time. I will try to check daily and update as needed. Thanks, and Happy Hunting!

Last edited:

.Wooper

juiceboxconor
Years
I'd like to request;
Marill (HugePower, Adamant, IVs)
GIble (Rough Skin, Adamant(if poss.), IVs)

I can offer 5IV Honedge (more than 1), 5IV Froakie(Protean), 5IV Beldum, 5IV Kangaskhan (more than 1).

If any of these sound good to you just PM me. Thanks! :)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
I would like a Torchic with Speed Boost and that Larvitar; I can offer you a Rain Dish Wartortle and Sneasel in exchange.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 7, 2014
What are the ivs on all of your shinies

Edit: holy necropost batman not sure this shops still up

Back