• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Symphonia was originally a video game so the OVA is the animated adaption, but if you ever do get to it you'll.. probably not like the first four episodes at least. xD; No one really does even those who have played the game. They're already, but so different from the game and those who haven't played the game get a bit confused. But it gets better starting the Tethe'alla Arc.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I feel kind of bad for remembering CC before DtB's Amber. Now Amber and CC could be clones.
10qcg43.jpg

Sweet Dreams Pokey.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Strange thing is they aired at about the same time so it was completley coincidental.

Bio Shock seems to be all the rage, I don't even know what sort of game it is. -___-

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Strange indeed. Well... Tales of Symphonia came out before either of them so Martel wins even if she was barely actually in the game, her concept art existed nya.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
72. BioShock's a FPS/dungeon crawler but is known for its rather creative setting and the types of enemies you face as you progress, think a more subtle Dead Space.

Infinite should be coming out soon I think but I still need to get all the achievements on the first one just because I'm an elitist like that.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

"Nya"....just as I get to the part in the book where 'Black Hanekawa' appears. God, reading the catgirl speech pattern is more annoying than watching it....and that's fairly annoying.
Spoiler:

Edit - Getting ninja'd every post and there are only like 3 or 4 of us here.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Goodness! I don't have to even click play to know what you're talking about seeing the preview image. ;w; That would get so annoying to hear I'm sure.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

So I'm not Hanekawa C, but I'm not Hanekawa 3 either — I'm just Black Hanekawa nyah.

Hope y'all can keep that in mind nyah.

"Nyan-nyan-nyaaan."

I said this and headed to the changing room.
----

It's quite a personality change from the apparent little miss perfect character she was just a few seconds ago.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

"I think we all know that already."

/played symphonia yesterday so she couldn't help it okay.

Years

Peachy, when I heard about it I went "What the heck?".

I may not be his biggest fan but I mean what was he thinking?

Everyone knows him as the "Wikileaks Guy" but being a politician means it's going too far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back