• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digivolve! into The Digimon Fan Club

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Battle Spirit was all right on the GBA. I enjoyed it enough as a quick game to play while bored, but like Chuckles said, the ones for the PS1, GC, PS2, and Xbox are much better. I enjoyed the first Rumble Arena more, but that's because I enjoyed the Chosen Children being included in the game to cheer on their Digimon.

Rumble Arena, that's it! I new it had rumble in there. Yeah loved that game it was really fun when I played it.

Patamon_vg.gif

"Rumble Arena? What's that?"
Oh, Rumble Arena was a really fun game where you could fight against powerful digimon!
"Oh that sounds scary!"

Years
What was the last Digimon game you have played?
Digimon World Dawn was the only game I played. Not many games have been released here and that was a long time ago. Back then I had no interest in Digimon. If Re: Digitize Decode gets localised I'm certainly going to get it.

Also, has anyone heard about the new Digimon game that is coming in 2015? It's called "Digimon Story Cybersleuth"and is a PS Vita game. Since it's a Digimon Story game, it's going to be similar like Digimon World Dawn/Dusk etc. This is the official site.
I am excited about this game (probably even a bit more than for Re:Digitize Decode) except for the fact that it's for the PS Vita.

Conerning the adoption part of this club: When are we going to be able to adopt? Also, I think that maybe the times of hatching/levelling could also be dependent on how much people post in this club. Maybe this could be an incentive to stay active here.

As for the emblem, maybe we could put a crest on the emblem (or even a custom crest)? Just an idea.

-MG

In-training Alchemist
Years
Also, has anyone heard about the new Digimon game that is coming in 2015? It's called "Digimon Story Cybersleuth"and is a PS Vita game. Since it's a Digimon Story game, it's going to be similar like Digimon World Dawn/Dusk etc. This is the official site.
I am excited about this game (probably even a bit more than for Re:Digitize Decode) except for the fact that it's for the PS Vita.
Yay! somebody else have heard about it!
Of course that it looks like a very promising game... I really hope this game (along with the other recent Digimon games) will be able to be avaible in more countries than Japan. We already lost Lost Evolution and Super Xros Wars Red and Blue (but probably these last ones will be spread with the Digimon Fusion series spread... at least I think so)

About the adoption system... I thought that we already could adopt Digimon... (Just don't adopt more eggs than you can post XDDDD)

About the evolution timing, I guess it could still be in discuss... :P

That could be a great idea, Virtual Headhache, but I would need a something more extended explanation...
20100713005935%21Gabumon.gif

"With more friends in the place, it obviously will be nicer to be!"

Also, I'll try with another one...
9kw.gif

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Yeah heard about that but Bandai or whatever have been pretty scared on releasing Digimon games in english since Digimon World Championship on the DS, it failed in sales but the game is great lots of fun and heaps of digimon. I follow the fan translation of re:digitize and I have the fan translation for Digimon Adventure but that doesn't do everything but they are still good.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 19, 2017
How did I not find this?
Username: Venice
Favorite Digimon: Angemon, Angewomon
Topic answer:
Do you guys look forward to the dubbing of Digimon Xros Wars/Fusion?: I am not sure. If you mean the sub-titles, I am not always a fan of the words on the bottom of the screen. But if it's the only thing there, might as well deal with it.
Codeword(see rules): Digivolve!

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Welcome Venice. Dubbing is well exactly that it's the english release of that series.how can someone not love subtitles

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
I don't think we're going to see the Xros Wars games, Red and Blue. They're for the DS, and although DS games play on the 3DS, it'll be hard to advertise such old games. Loyal fans might by them, especially those who have been waiting for the games, but I personally think that Bandai will go straight to the 3DS/Vita Digimon games. (Which is a shame because I really wanted the Digimon Adventure game since I have a PSP.)

I really haven't been paying much attention to news lately. Has any progress been made on bringing more merchandise to other countries after the dubbing of Xros Wars? Is the dub of Xros Wars even doing well enough for Bandai to bring out merchandise? I ask the latter question because when Xros Wars was first released as a dub, news was everywhere about it on the few Digimon sites I check. Now, there's nothing and the fandom has gone right back to arguing about the Zero Two epilogue!

Just realized how out of the loop I am when it comes to the Xros Wars dub because I forgot until now that it's called Digimon Fusion. Silly me!

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
I don't think we're going to see the Xros Wars games, Red and Blue. They're for the DS, and although DS games play on the 3DS, it'll be hard to advertise such old games. Loyal fans might by them, especially those who have been waiting for the games, but I personally think that Bandai will go straight to the 3DS/Vita Digimon games. (Which is a shame because I really wanted the Digimon Adventure game since I have a PSP.)

I really haven't been paying much attention to news lately. Has any progress been made on bringing more merchandise to other countries after the dubbing of Xros Wars? Is the dub of Xros Wars even doing well enough for Bandai to bring out merchandise? I ask the latter question because when Xros Wars was first released as a dub, news was everywhere about it on the few Digimon sites I check. Now, there's nothing and the fandom has gone right back to arguing about the Zero Two epilogue!

Just realized how out of the loop I am when it comes to the Xros Wars dub because I forgot until now that it's called Digimon Fusion. Silly me!

Well digimon anime did get signed over to the guys who do Power Rangers... Who reuse the same actors and voice actors from all of their shows so the dub is absolute crap with bad voices that don't fit the characters. Yeah Bandai likes to use the newest products out so everything they make is going straight to the newest consoles in their line. Hopefully we can see some better Digimon games on the 3DS in terms of graphics. Digimon Adventure has been translated but it only does a few things but it is definitely worth it. I don't see sales going super good on the vita but as long as they release the same games on 3DS and Vita they should be fine.

-MG

In-training Alchemist
Years
So, that means that probably we won't see an official release of Digimon adventure RPG?
That's kinda sad... :(

Let's wait at least that the last Digimon games were able to be avaible... :)

In another news, welcome to the club, Venice!

YAY! PAGETOP!

Last edited:

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Yeah we won't see an official english release but you only need to know what happens in the anime really to figure out the story lol Also read a guide for it because some bits you might miss out on if you're a completionist.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I've only played World 3, and I haven't even completed the game.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Oh no, there is a lot of mixed opinions on the World games though I generally liked all of them. New Topic Time!!!

Who is your favorite lead character?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
You mean Goggle Boy? Except Marcus doesn't wear goggles, so...

My favorite is very difficult to choose. I like Daisuke for nostalgic reasons, as 02 is the season that I revisit when I want to be happy and relive parts of my childhood. Then Takato from Tamers is just such a well-developed character. He's probably the realest of the leaders due to the time spent working on making Tamers such an amazing season.

And then there's Takuya. I love his journey through the DigiWorld and how he grows into a leadership position. I don't know. I just really like Frontier, even though it's been so long since I've last watched it that I don't know if it still holds up.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Takato for sure, one of the reasons why I really loved Tamers so much! Takato was a character that was easy to understand, and he stood out the most as leader than the others. He shows true loyalty to Guilmon, as well as his friends. <3

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Ok, why not. I'll join (since I'm watching digimon tamers again)

Username: Venitardus
Favorite Digimon: Guilmon or Beelzemon
Codeword(see rules): Digivolve!
Topic answer: Do you guys look forward to the dubbing of Digimon Xros Wars/Fusion? No. I actually seen some dubbed episodes and I don't think its that good dubbed. I prefer the Japanese version more.

Takato mainly because I could relate to him more than the others.

Last edited:

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Welcome Venitardus, sorry for the delay I have been out. I think my subscirpition to this thread is broken :/

new topic?
What is your favorite baby I or fresh staged digimon?

-MG

In-training Alchemist
Years
Hey guys!
Haven't posted on a while... A year maybe? XDDDD

So, welcome new member! :D
20100713005935%21Gabumon.gif

"Hi there, Venitardus! I'm Gabumon!
Hope you enjoy this place dedicated to Digimon and their fans."

About the new topic... I have a lot of favorite baby Digimon.

kura.gif
snowbota.gif
leaf.gif
yura.gif
poyo.gif
pao.gif
pururu.gif
puni.gif
bota.gif
choro.gif

All of the are so tiny, cute and super squeezable... :3

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Favorite baby/fresh digimon? I'd have to say Botamon, Jyarimon and Chibomon. They are the baby forms of my top most favorite digimon

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Fresh I stage Digimon are all so adorable.

Fufumon, Dodomon, Pafumon, and Petitmon are my favorites. Fufumon in particular because it's the Fresh I form of Ryudamon. I'm surprised I don't like Chibomon more, since V-mon is my favorite Digimon, but it just doesn't grab me like the ones I listed do.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Cool my favorite is YukimiBotamon I just love the way it looks and how cuddly it is I want one. Oh and forgot to include this in my last post: Everyone load up your MSPaint and Adobe Photoshop/Illistrator because let's all try and make an emblem for our club because it's just so super!

Back