• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] ☆ A Tale of Heroes (M)[OOC]

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
Alright, thanks JNathan (or should I call you Genesis now?). Also, did your character have a name change or something?

I should have a post up later when I get home. Also added links to your SUs in the OP of this thread, which makes it easier to see other character profiles.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
You can call me Nathan, JNathan or Gen. Whatever you want :D My character is still Gothax Nakamura.
Edit : just noticed my error. I mixed with my old PTA character.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
Derp, I thought I had posted, but it turns out I actually didn't :O
So I'll get to it soon :3

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
Nah we probably won't split up. I think that it's a little too early for that.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
Happy New Year's everyone. Hope you are doing well.

Just posting to say someone should post to avoid this going down the hole again.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
POSTED!

Now for the update: I have no internet for the time being, so my checking on the forums will be minimal and sporadic. However, I will check them at least once or twice a week. Hopefully, I won't be left too far behind.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
Yeah no problem Siiadams. We just need to wait for others to post and then I think we'll get some action going on.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
Just for a show of hands, could I get how many people are still in this? If we have a few people I think I may need to create another character to tag along with the group to keep things fluid.

Back