• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dice Madness Challenge

Lihtal

Castle Guard
Years
Sign-Up Format:
Forum User Name: Lihtal
Nuzlocke(Y/N): Yes
Own X/Y?(Y/N): No

Count me in! can i get a little spoiled here? it would be easier for me to have gbc/gba pokegames :) But if not lets do this!

ChiKouu

Froslass Trainer
Years
Forum User Name: Chikouu
Nuzlocke(Y/N): Yes
Own X/Y?(Y/N): No (well, i own both, but i'm already doing a challenge on X and don't want to restart Y)

Kratos184

pokémon heart gold is cool
Years
You can take me off the list, I lost the challenge to gosh darn Maxie!! Forgot to take any healing items, his mighyene massacard my team... I will probably play again soon so I will post here again when I need a reroll.

~Justified~

~Working On A New Rom Hack~
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 23, 2015
Username: ShadowGreninja
Nuzlocke? No.
Own X/Y? No

Years
Forum User Name: Janp
Nuzlocke(Y/N): Nope
Own X/Y?(Y/N): Nope

This looks interesing... I didn't played much hacks on list, so I'm really interested if I'll get one :)

Years
@AoTora I answered your PM
@everybody your challanges will be up in 10-15 minutes I'm rolling keep watching the challenger lists :)

Years
Forum Username: Lilio
Nuzlocke: No
Own X/Y: No (Well, technically yes, but I want to play on my PC)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 25, 2015
Want to give this a try.
Forum User Name: Shrak
Nuzlocke(Y/N): No
Own X/Y?(Y/N): No

Let's see my luck

ChiKouu

Froslass Trainer
Years
Holy, that was hard o.o
Yeah, I lost. And it was on like my first trainer battle that wasn't a rival or evil team battle anyway...

necrohol

The Brewapprentice
Years
I want to try it too.

Forum User Name: Necrohol
Nuzlocke(Y/N): No
Own X/Y?(Y/N): No (If i can, I'd like to get something on GBC/GBA, it easier for me to play.

Thanks!

Back