• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Thunder Emblem

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Yes i standing(was standing) in the first post but the pallet from misty was scruwed up so now it's dawn ;) and thnx ;)

@prince112: that's right but ther's a problem.. i don't know how i must change the back sprite from the heroine in Fire-Red in ruby i's uber simple..

@zel: Yes i know i'm still working on the dubbel sprite of jessie and jamesmaby it's possible to battle them both (in a double battle) in the Fossil cave

@Cronos: Thnx and yes i know but i 've change the script a little bit so the jump 1x so that you don't see the sand.

@shinypkmnfan13, SW47 and thechampl: Thnx ^^

Ontopic:
I've got new screenies people ^^
Black Forest:
blackforestlf8.png
blackforest2ic8.png

The berry tree script:
berryscriptvq3.png

And awesome new screenies from Violet City (in the past) ^^ Thnx to Rsr for import the G/S/C tileset (tiles ripped from the old G/S/C games)
pokemonthunderemblemei3.png
pokemonthunderemblem3uv2.png

pokemonthunderemblem2dq6.png

I hope you like the new screens ^^
(SoZ if my engles is not so good)
Cya people

If you don't know how to change backsprites, you can take a look at Zel's tutorials in one of the threads he made. And yeah, why do you go to the past? Is it because Celebi takes you to the past?

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years
Wow, i love the new Tiles, Good luck with this, ITs comming along nicly.
Any help needed, its right here!

Good luck.

*I just got my new Computor*

-Drevilg

thnx ^^ and ok ty for your help ;)

@ZapMolCuno: ^^ thnx ZapMolCuno

@prince112: And yes i'll look to that tut's ;) and about the past there is a celebi statue in the tropical valley if you talk to it there will someothing happend and then you'll taleported to the past (Violet city)

Ontopic:
I've got new updates for tropical valley people ^^ (CREDITS TO SERGIO-- FOR THE PALMTREE TILE) import/Recollerd by me to the collors of the safarie tree
Anyway... enjoy the new screens ^^
pokemonthunderemblemgj1.png
pokemonthunderemblem2lh7.png

That was all for now people
I hope you like it ^^
Cya people

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
I havent seen the "travel to the past" idea in a while, so it's good to see it again.

I have a question: how do the berry trees work? They give you just one berry and that's it? Because you could work a bit with flags and make it so that the tree gives you a berry and then it wont give another till you grab a berry from a different (and far away) tree, to pseudo simulate regrowing berries on the trees.

Epsilon

Shiny Scizor
Years
Nice GSC tiles,
but the cut tree it still FRLG style :P

But what is the exact storyline that goes with traveling in the past?
I guess it has something to do with Celebi :P

Eindelijk een nederlander die een goede hack maakt :D

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years
I havent seen the "travel to the past" idea in a while, so it's good to see it again.

I have a question: how do the berry trees work? They give you just one berry and that's it? Because you could work a bit with flags and make it so that the tree gives you a berry and then it wont give another till you grab a berry from a different (and far away) tree, to pseudo simulate regrowing berries on the trees.

Yes i know i really love the past tiles to ^^ and the berry tree ius working very easy look it will say that it's a fruit berry tree then you you can get the option of you w3ant to pick op the berry (with boxset 5 YES/NO) if you say no you can always try again if you say YES then you get the berry (exemple: Razz berry) then the script stops if you now talk to that berry tree again it will always say (ALWAYS) There is nothing... ;)

@Cronos: Thnx ^^ and yes i whas forgot to rip that cut tree to... :S
well it's very easy about that storyline look.. you'll find a old statue in tropical valley if you talk to it (look) you remember the old pokemon CELEBI the pokemon who control the time.. after you look at it you i'll lose your conscience.. then you 're in violet city and aftyer a few seconds you remeber that you're back in the times of jhotot VIOLET CITY) where you can battle again with falkner in the old G/S/C style he got only (to bad for you guys) 2x Starly and 1x stariva the story of that will contineu....

@Xtinction: Thnx ^^

@bruom: lol and i'll try to fix it ;)

Ontopic:
I got new screens people ^^ i hope you like it ^^
The new style of the Pokécenter
pokemonthunderemblem2pa1.png

The Fossil cave (you get from gary (later in that cave) flash ;))
pokemonthunderemblemhn6.png

(That shell what you see can you pick up if you bring it then to the prof. that you meet on tropical Valley) he'll bring then for you to live (the shells (kaboto and omanyte shells)

The boat that will bring you to Tropical valley.
pokemonthunderemblem3rl7.png

That whas all for now people
Cya

Jvg

Sir JvG for Friends
Years
Nice Screens Mitchel ^^ I really like them. The New colours of the Pokecenter look great and the Idea of the fossile cave is cool.

Succes ;)

Pheya

Is very excited about HH & SS.
Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2010
I love the Team Rocket script Mitchel, succes! =D

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2018
beta test

i will beta test anyones hack games jsut comemnt on my page here if you ened a beta tester and i will ^^ i am good with beta testing

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years
Nice Screens Mitchel ^^ I really like them. The New colours of the Pokecenter look great and the Idea of the fossile cave is cool.

Succes ;)

Thnx JvG :D

@Dark Swellow, PiplupGHacker: Thnx ^^

@ninja55: thnx but i don't need beta testers ;)

Ontopic:
I got 3 new screens for you people with new (nice) tiles ^^
Credits:
WAH/Pey: For the D/p traps
kyledove: For the new D/P house (Big and small) (All tiles insert by me:))
Almust forgot thnx to rsr i know now how i must insert tiles ^^

Anyway.. to make it short enjoy the new screens :D
pokemonthunderemblemsp9.png

pokemonthunderemblem2cy0.png
pokemonthunderemblem3ti6.png

that whas all for now people^^ i hope you like it ;)
Cya

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Those houses r so realistic!
I'd love to have houses like that in my hack, and those stairs.
Can't wait for the beta, GL!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
the screenies show great new tiles there. I like it. :)
they're very excellently well made.

I wish you the best of luck! ;)

Nicolas

O c t o j a R e j s t r o m
Years
i agree with eeveon, the houses are very good. the pokemon center is also very good.
i liked those yellow trees in the forest or whatever. are them custom?

Ummm... no they're not custom... if I remmeber in fire red, those trees are the yellow trees are on berry forest...

and the tiles are from D/P right? are you gonna keep this one 3D? anyway good luck on ur hack ^^

Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2009
This hack is looking good so far. I'm in love with the old tiles! It's really original, and from the looks of it is pulled off pretty well! Can't wait for this hack to come out! Also, if you need more beta testers, I'll be happy to try and find glitches ^_^

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years
Those houses r so realistic!
I'd love to have houses like that in my hack, and those stairs.
Can't wait for the beta, GL!

Thnx ^^

@bruom: Thnx ^^ and no those tree are not costom you can find that tileset (with that trees) in the map of Berry Forest ;)

@Nicolas: Yes the tiles are from D/P ;) but... the tiles will be change (other tileset) by Tropical valley there you'll find the Tropical plamtree tiles (from sergio--) but if you're leaving tropical valley (only in beta 1.0 possible) you'll see the d/p tiles again ^^ and thnx ^^

@Sportsmaniac1322: Thnx and no thnx i don't need beta testers ;) but thnx for asking it ;)

@destinedjagold: Thnx ^^

Ontopic:
People i've got new screenies of the pokémon gym in Violet city! (past) you'll see the old gym tiles and them old OW's (ripped from Gold) and you'll see the old gym tiles ^^ (Thnx to Horus for the Pallert change inc. inporting by tileset) (tiles ripped by me from Gold)
Anyway i hope you like it ^^
Oh almust forgot if you're in battle with flakner you'll see his old sprite ^^ (in battle)
pokemonthunderemblemul1.png
pokemonthunderemblem2hl8.png

That was all for now people
Cya

Last edited:
Back