• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Pokemon ROM hack....Moemon [English]

Status
Not open for further replies.

poke_spriter

Soras_nobody_Roxas
Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2009
I don't know if any of you know what Moemon is....
Well some people in Japan have released a patch for Fire Red/Leaf Green/ and Emerald. Well what this patch does is it makes all the Pokemon in the game into girls....

Go search for it on youtube.

Well I want to put a team together to make this in English because as of now it is just in Japanese.

All we would really have to do is rip the sprites and insert them into an english version on the game, well, in theory.

Atomic Reactor

this is for game making ideas.
Not hacking...

sempaishinobi

Boom King
Years
I don't know if any of you know what Moemon is....
Well some people in Japan have released a patch for Fire Red/Leaf Green/ and Emerald. Well what this patch does is it makes all the Pokemon in the game into girls....

Go search for it on youtube.

Well I want to put a team together to make this in English because as of now it is just in Japanese.

All we would really have to do is rip the sprites and insert them into an english version on the game, well, in theory.

do you know where to get the japanese Emerald version?

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
This is in the wrong section. You can make a thread in Team Discussions if you want a team for your idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back