• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] The Mew Clone: A fanfiction by Umbr30n.

How do you like The Mew Clone?

• BEST FANFIC EVER!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Above average.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Average.

• Not Bad.

• WORST FANFIC EVER!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
My first Fanfiction here.

The Mew Clone

Chapter One: The Professor

It was a sunny day in Pallet Town. It was going to be 3 days until Red gets his first Pokemon, and he is exploring Route 1 as usual with Gary.

"HEY! RED!" Red's mother rushed to him, screaming in agony. "Do you know what is found in Tall Grass?!"

Red shook his head and glared.

"Well, wild Pokemon. But unfortunately Prof. Oak had caught an illness and you're going to probably get your first Pokemon late or early!"

Professor Oak was catching up to the raging mother. "Have you forgotten, no? I have already cured my illness. By the way, Red, you know NOT to go in the Tall Grass."

"Oh come on, THERE IS NOTHING BAD GOING ON! Seriously, there is NOTHING going on!" Gary shouted.

"Oh, I know you want your first Pokemon already, we ALL know!" Professor Oak said.

Red nodded with agreement.

"Alright, I admit it. But can you leave us alone? I don't want to be doing silly chores with you again!" Gary grunted.

"But I don't want you to do chores. I-" Professor Oak sighed.

"SHUT UP!"

"I WANT YOU TO PICK A POKEMON! NOW CHOOSE!"

"Ermm, what do I choose, what do I choose?! HAH, I KNOW IT'S A TRICK! I'll let Red go first."

Red checked each and every Pokeball, each of which was empty. Prof. Oak grunted with frustration.

"Alright, we'll pick in the lab. Sorry about Red and Gary." Prof. Oak sighed.

"Don't mention it." Red's mother replied.

*Pushes Gary and Red in the lab* "That'll teach 'em for being so rude!" *Gets Pokeballs ready* "Alright, NOW CHOOSE!"

Red had been thinking of which to choose. He chose the Pikachu.

"Well, here goes!" Gary had chosen the Eevee.

"Also, I'll need you to record all the data of Pokemon in these Pokedexes. Don't come back until you filled it up!"

"Can't we just raise Pokemon?" Gary sighed.

"NOPE! GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL!" Professor Oak sung with laughter.

Tune in on Wednesday for the next chapter!

Any comments so far?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Very very quick comment: Don't use colored font for the dialogue. Although I have formatting turned off so your fic shows up without colors, a lot of people don't use that option. And bright red to dark blue is jarring to read, especially on a computer screen. Not to mention that PC makes use of a lot of different-colored skins, so your colors might clash badly or not even show up on a few skins. (With the skin I'm using, the blue dialogue shows up very blurry.)

So just use narration to tell readers who's talking. It's easier to read than different colors

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
Please note the next chapter is WAY longer.

The Mew Clone​

Chapter 2: First adventures

Red was going up Route 1, a sunny day it was. The birds chirped and the rats squeaked and all was in harmony there. The blue sky stretched out as far as the eye could see - In fact, even further. He continued through the Route while something rare was lurking about!

As a wild Charmander stepped out of the Tall Grass, Red heard a little rustling. Out of the grass, the wild Charmander appeared right in front of his eyes! Red smiled with hope and checked in all of his bag for Pokeballs - But to his frustration, there is not a Pokeball in sight of the bag. The Charmander had ran off to do other things.

"Hello, may I interest you in a free Pokeball? Try it against a Pokemon and hope you manage to catch it! Call me the Pokeball Man!" The Pokeball Man offered.

Red nodded and he was given his first Pokeball.

"If you want more Pokeballs, just visit the Poke Mart, and ask them for some Pokeballs!" The Pokeball Man continued. He then walked away to offer other trainers.

Red was ready for anything. He walked back into the Tall Grass, hoping to find the same Charmander as earlier.

346 minutes of looking for a Charmander later, also 835 battles later, Red had finally given up. He probably wasn't going to find another Charmander in Route 1 at all! Until, he tripped over a vine of tender grass, and saw the Charmander.

Red had hastily thrown the Pokeball without thinking. The Charmander had unusual peach flames instead of the usual red and yellow. Although it being in it's modified state, it broke free of the Pokeball and ran away. The Charmander wasn't going to be caught easily without a fight, everyone knows.

Very furious, Red had stomped around the entire Route 1, defeating Pokemon along the way. He wasn't happy if he wasn't going to get a Charmander - That's for sure! The only thing that made him happy was his Pikachu - Who literally leveled up greatly. Red walked into the building and straight past the Security!

In Viridian City, Red immediately spotted the Pokemon Gym. He dashed over there only to see a note reading:

"Dear Challenger,

Our Gym Leader has been away for some time and therefore closed this gym down for now. Sorry for the inconvenience, but you'll just have to keep on raising Pokemon the way you do. If you are a starting trainer, we are wondering why you are here anyway. If you are a starting trainer, the first Gym City you're going to need to be looking for is Pewter City's gym, the Rock-Type gym. Anyways, if you had your 7th badge, you're just going to have to wait, as said earlier.

All the best,

Viridian Gym Staff at 25/05/1995"

"Sounds like you can't go there!" An elderly man sitting on a rocking chair said. "That's been closed for 7 days now! How WOULD you expect it to be open?" He laughed. "Well, the last Viridian Gym Leader, back in the 80s, was never idle! Do you hear what I have to say? I'm saying that Viridian Gym has gotten worse, much worse, over the 5 years!" The elder sighed. "Every new trainer is already heading for Viridian first. All adults know it's Pewter city, the city right after this!"

Red gets annoyed by the elder's amount of chat and just walks away to the Poke Mart. The Poke Mart looked exactly like it did in the games, just more shades of blue.

"Hello there! How may we help you today?" The shopkeeper asked. "We haven't got Great Balls in stock just yet, but we do have Pokeballs!"

Red pointed his hand at the Pokeball.

"Ah yes, the Pokeball. This comes in 5 a pack for $450!" The shopkeeper continued.

Red accepted. He gave the shopkeeper the money.

"Alright, here you go! See you here next time!" The shopkeeper said.

Red was wondering if the Charmander was still at Route 1. He once again walked past the Security, ignoring him.

The security manager sobbed. "WHY'S IT ALWAYS ME BEING THE ALONE ONE?!"

The security assistant replied. "I know, that feel, bro."

Any further comments?

The Mew Clone

Chapter 3: Here comes trouble:

As Red stepped into Route 1, he saw a couple of adults bullying the Charmander he wanted. He stepped in and poked one of them, and they turned back to face Red.

"Uh? What do you want?!" One of them said.

"We're not letting children in on our business..." The other warned.

"Get lost, and don't come back! You don't know what power you lack." The first one rhymed. The two laughed and stared at the boy, obviously waiting for Red's reply.

Red denied it and he took out his Pokeball - Only to find that his Pikachu has crushed it. He gave an icy glare at his Pikachu - Both of them were furious about the events occurring.

"Prepare for trouble" Cassidy said.
"And make it double" Butch continued.
"Here's our mission so you better listen!" Both shouted.
"To infect the world with devastation" Cassidy shouted.
"To Blight all peoples in every nation" Butch continued.
"To denounce the goodness of truth and love" Cassidy shouted.
"To extend our wrath to the stars above" Butch continued.
"Cassidy" Cassidy shouted.
"Butch" Butch shouted.
"Team Rocket circling the Earth both day and night" Cassidy shouted.
"Surrender to us now or you'll surely lose the fight" Butch continued.

Red quickly commanded Pikachu to use Thundershock. Cassidy and Butch quickly sent out their own Pokemon to counter the attack. Cassidy sent out Sableye and Butch sent out Raticate.

Before the Pokemon managed to make an attack, a Pokemon Master in a cape (Lance) darted to the scene and sent out Dragonite. "Give up, Buff and Cassidy."

"It's Butch you - Oh forget it..."

"Dragonite, used Outrage!" Lance commanded. Red watched as he became inspired to do better. Both Pokemon fainted. "Hey, want to do the honours of sending them flying?"

Red nodded yes. He commanded his Pikachu to use Thundershock, shocking those two and sending them off flying.

"I thought this was never going to happen! Cassidy, why didn't you send up my Mightyena!" Butch screamed.
"You had it's Pokeball, not me! Not that it even matters because Dragonite would've still beaten us!" Cassidy screamed!
"WE'RE BLASTING OFF AGAIN!" Both screamed.

Both stared up at the sky in wonder. "Hey, Red, I'm going now. I can't stay for long, I have to go back at Pokemon League to finish my investi- Uh, never mind. I've already said it." Lance was calm.

The Charmander walked over to Red in delight, in a way that made him think that it wanted to be caught. He threw a Pokeball in hope... Managing to catch the Charmander.

Red walked past Viridian City only to find his not-so beloved rival Gary. He wasn't looking for a battle, he was looking for a map. Red just walked passed him into the Viridian Forest.

"Hey, y'know, ignoring is a curse." The Security Manager smirked.

"Shut up, I'd rather have time with him." Gary retaliated, and followed Red.

"Even him doesn't like being in my presence." The Security Manager sighed.

Any more comments?

Last edited:

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
The Mew Clone​

Chapter 4: The Challenges Ahead

Gary had darted over to Red only to trip him over, falling along with him. Gary's Eevee's Pokeball slipped out of the pocket and landed on some of the fallen leaves, making a little crunch. He stared up into the sky, only to notice that all the sunlight was blocked by the tender leaves in the distance. The scenery was pretty much nothing but a maze of trees, and some brown leaves that had fell due to the Autumn Season.

Red pushed Gary off him to get some air. He glared at Gary, and stared up into the sky. He too spotted the forest scene. He then stared through the maze of trees, and nothing appeared except thick tufts of long grass, which Pokemon inhabit in.

Gary stood up and stepped on a few leaves. "Not a very good idea to push me into mud now, isn't it?" He rubbed his clothes. Then he knelt to grab Eevee's Pokeball. "The nerve of some people." As Red stood up, Gary pushed him over again as a retaliation. "Hey, I got an idea!" Gary continued, smirking. "Maybe we should have a Pokemon Battle. Right here, right now. What do you say to that?"

Red nodded, and Gary sent out his Eevee. Red sent out Pikachu, only to notice that it couldn't attack at all. "You REALLY think you can beat me now?!" Gary laughed. Red quickly returned his Pikachu and sent out his only hope - His newest Charmander. "Huh? Where did you get that lizard?" Gary asked. Red smirked and commanded Charmander to use Ember on the Eevee. "Eevee, counter with Sand Attack!" Gary commanded, and the Eevee did so in advance. Red commanded Charmander to use scratch on the Eevee. The Eevee, spiral-eyed, is unable to battle.

But that wasn't Gary's only Pokemon. Gary, however, didn't immediately send out the next Pokemon. "You think you've won, do you?" Gary grunted. "Well, I got one more Pokemon for you to battle." Gary continued. "Go, Squirtle!" Red stared in horror as Gary's smirk got wider, giving him a more sinister look on his face. "Squirtle! Soak that lizard with Water Gun!" Gary laughed. Shocked, Red quickly ordered Charmander to dodge and use Tackle. However, Charmander was too slow and was hit by the barrage of water, but succeeded to Tackle Squirtle. "Your Charmander isn't feeling good! You think you can win?!" Gary screeched. Bursting with rage, Red quickly ordered Charmander to use ember on Squirtle. Torching it, the Squirtle fainted. "You may have beaten me this time, but I will win next time!"

Gary angrily walked away, as Charmander managed a grin. Red withdrew him and continued walking through Viridian Forest casually. But just as he walked into the tall grass, a wild Beedrill appeared! Red jumped in fear and ran away, but found out he was too slow. He sent out Charmander and ordered it to use Flamethrower. The Flamethrower not only scorched the Beedrill, but also scorched one of the trees! The Beedrill fell on the ground, and Red returned Charmander. Red sent out Pikachu and commanded it to use Thundershock. The Beedrill was shocked back into it's tree, and a surprise awaited Red.

To Red's surprise, Charmander was evolving. Red didn't know what was happening and Charmander took quite a long time evolving - But eventually it finished evolving into Charmeleon. Red wiped his eyes at the sight, as he saw an evolution for the first time! Red continued through Viridian Forest. He eventually made his way out, and found a trainer willing to battle! "Hey, you're not wearing shorts! We won't allow non-shorts wearers to get past!" The trainer said, obviously bossy. "Go Pidgeotto!" The trainer continued. Red sent out Pikachu in advance, and ordered it to use Volt Tackle. "Pidgeotto, use Wing Attack!" The trainer growled. But before Pidgeotto could land even one attack, Pikachu charged into Pidgeotto, fainting it.

"Grrr..." The trainer growled. "You'll pay for that! Go Parasect!" The trainer continued. Red smirked and called Pikachu back, and sent out Charmeleon. The trainer flinched in horror. Charmeleon used Dragon Rage, forcing Parasect back a few paces. Parasect countered with Silver Wind, which affected Charmeleon a lot despite not being very effective against Fire Types. Charmeleon countered with Ember, torching the Parasect. "Gr... GRAAGGHHH!" The trainer scowled with rage.

Red continued on to Pewter city, where he was told where his first Gym was at. He walked over to the Pokemon Center to heal his Pokemon. Once he finished healing his Pokemon, he went to the Pewter Gym, which also had a note.

"Dear Challenger,

You probably have winded up at Viridian City Gym due to placement issues. Well, here is the first Gym you need to go to. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused, and we hope you have a good time here. Anyway, this is the Rock-Type Gym, opened again on New Year's Day.

All the best,

Pewter Gym Staff at 01/01/1995"

"HEH! You CAN go in there, young trainer!" The same elder from Viridian came. "Now, don't ditch me like you did earlier! That was SO rude!" The elder continued.

Brock came outside of the Gym. "Hey, that wasn't nice. You are the same stupid elder who, like, distracts rookies ALL THE TIME, and that was really irrelevant." Brock made fun of him. "Trainer, if you're willing to, come inside to my Gym, and then we shall battle." Brock continued. Red nodded, and followed Brock into the Gym.

Red noticed all of the trainers were gone, and walked straight up to Brock. "Hello, young one! This gym specializes in Rock-Hard Determination - Yes, this Gym is of the Rock-Type! We shall do battle!" Brock claimed. Brock then sent out Graveler and Red sent out Pikachu. Graveler quickly used Rock Slide on Pikachu, stunning it for half a second, and Pikachu countered with Low Kick, which forced Graveler to the ground. Graveler was unable to battle. "Hmph, it seems you are good at battling, but can you beat my Onix?" Brock shouted, sending it out. Red looked up in fear as the massive Rock Snake twisted and turned, ready to pull off an attack. "Onix, put everything you have into an Earthquake!" Brock continued. Onix did so, knocking the Pikachu out.

Red cried with terror, returning the Pikachu and sending the Charmeleon out. "Out of the two of our Pokemon, mine has the advantage, but can you overcome the odds and expectations?" Brock questioned rhetorically. Red commanded Charmeleon to use Dragon Rage on Onix, dealing not very much damage. Onix countered with a Rock Slide, which made Charmeleon fall over, but not out. Red was sweating, commanding his Charmeleon to use Dragon Rage, desperate to faint the Onix. Charmeleon did so, fainting the Onix. Red let out a sigh of relief.

"..." Brock waited. "Well, take this... It's... The Boulderbadge. Well, that's your first... Gym beaten... As for your next move, go to... Cerulean City..." Brock continued. Red silently whooped for joy, and walked out of the Pewter City smiling... A lot.

The Security Manager was having a break in Pewter City. He found Red, who ignored him back in Viridian City Entrance and Viridian Forest Entrance. The Security Manager darted over to Red, who was now walking to the Pokemon Center. Red continued walking, not noticing, and walked into the Pokemon Center. The Security Manager did the same thing, but got squished by the Automatic Doors.

Any more comments?

Last edited:

Pokemon_Trainer_Danny

Slateport resident
Years
Are you still continueing?

This looks good so far. The first chapter wasn't much, but the later chapters were pretty good. Although I don't quite get how Red managed to defeat Brock's Onix with just two Dragon Rage attacks from Charmeleon... Oh well, keep on writing, this looks pretty good!

Last edited:

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
This looks good so far. The first chapter wasn't much, but the later chapters were pretty good. Although I don't quite get how Red managed to defeat Brock's Onix with just two Dragon Rage attacks from Charmeleon... Oh well, keep on writing, this looks pretty good!

I haven't stopped, it's just that I update the story not as often due to errands. About the Onix bit, Red is just GOOD at this stuff.

The Mew Clone

Chapter 5: Mount Moon

Red stood in the Pokemon Center, waiting impatiently for his Pokemon's health to fully restore. The manager's squished body fell on the ground and he gasped for breath. A youngster was right beside Red, and he smirked. "Want to battle? My Rattata is in the Top Percentage!" The youngster said. Wait, WHAT did he say? Who would've knew that Youngster Joey would have existed 17 years ago? Red did a shocked face and went into a wanted rage. Nurse Joy took thirteen more hours just to restore his Pikachu. Charmeleon was ready, but Nurse Joy had probably gone goofy. Red shook his head violently and quickly took back his Charmeleon ball. He held the Pokeball into the air when a "HOLD IT!" Quickly boomed around the room and in came a fuming boy with a red face. There Gary stood - He was seeking revenge on Red for what happened in Viridian Forest. The youngster cheered as Gary came closer to Red. "Hey, it's you again. Why don't you settle down for an unsafe fight? The two of us, right here, right now." Gary said. The youngster poked Gary and whispered something in his ear. "You wanna battle alongside me?! You must be dumb!" Gary screeched. He turned to Red. "He sounds hideous." Gary continued. Gary proceeded to take out a Pokeball but the youngster quickly pushed him out the way.

The youngster sent out his Rattata, and Red sent out Charmeleon. Charmeleon smirked and just stood there, to Red's frustration. Did the Charmeleon have a trick up his sleeve? Or was he just teasing Red? Red commanded Charmeleon to use Flamethrower, and it charred the Rattata, simply knocking it out. The youngster said nothing, and walked away. Gary then stepped forward an offered Red a battle. Red had nothing more but a neutral look. Red did a silent yawn. Gary sent out Rattata. Red commanded Charmeleon to use flamethrower, but the Rattata was still up. Rattata had used Endeavour, which did a long amount of damage to Charmeleon. If Charmeleon fainted, Red would be screwed as Nurse Joy was STILL recovering Pikachu. Charmeleon had let out a Dragon Rage which caused Rattata to faint. Gary sent up Wartortle. Wartortle had used Hydro Pump on Charmeleon, which knocked Charmeleon into the walls. Charmeleon used Flamethrower, which landed a critical hit on Wartortle and knocked it out. Gary sent out Jolteon. Jolteon used Thunderbolt on Charmeleon, which paralyzed it. Charmeleon used Scratch, which affected Jolteon a lot. Jolteon had used Tackle, which took Charmeleon on the ground. Charmeleon used Scratch, which made Jolteon faint. Gary sat in depression. "I'll get you the next time..." Gary grunted grumpily. He then walked away to continue his journey. "Smell Ya Later!"

Red had his Pikachu and Charmeleon restored, and checked his Town Map. He was heading for Cerulean City next. He walked around Route 3 battling some trainers, when he spotted another rare Pokemon in the Tall Grass. Red tip-toed over there and found a Bulbasaur lurking. He shook his head in question and checked for Pokeballs. He had four. Which means he had four attempts. But DID he want to catch it? The Bulbasaur came closer and Red accidentally through one of Pokeballs. It broke, as it was a broken one. Red looked at in curiosity and walked closer to it. Bulbasaur used Razour Leaf on Red and hit him in the eyes. Out of anger Red threw his second Pokeball, which only wobbled twice before braking. Bulbasaur used Vine Whip, attacking Red in the eyes yet again. Out of sheer frustration, he kicked the grass everywhere while the Bulbasaur burst out laughing. Red threw his third Pokeball, which made Bulbasaur cough while it been caught. Red stayed there for a second, and then picked it up, when the Pokeball opened up right in his face. Then it shut again! Red put into his pocket and he continued traveling.

Red came across a Mountain, which was called Mount Moon. He walked in there, and dodged an ambush of Zubats. Zubats. Typical. Red just walked around the entire Mountain, and then came across a suspicious person. It was a Team Rocket Grunt! Red crushed it with his new Bulbasaur and continued on to a trainer with two fossils. Red beat the trainer and just got to the end of the mountain - He didn't need them. Then, the cave just suddenly turned pitch black, and he had to feel the way to the end of the cave. Eventually, he got out, on a steep hill. While Red was walking, he came across a couple of Black Belts, which taught his Pokemon Mega Punch and Mega Kick. Red continued walking around the route, and came to a patch of grass. Red defeated the Pokemon and trainers there and soon came to a 4-way walking and he immediately recognized where he was at. Cerulean City!

The Security Manager was getting through Mt. Moon. The Zubats got him weaker and weaker as he struggled through the mountain. The Zubats ambushed him and he fainted through the process.

Pokemon_Trainer_Danny

Slateport resident
Years
Errr... It's all happening a tad too quickly, if you ask me. I've played through Pokémon Blue and LeafGreen numerous times so I know exactly what's going on, but for people who haven't played those specific games, reading this is a bit confusing. That battle with that youngster and Blue/Gary wasn't very important, and what was that trick that Charmeleon had up his sleeve?

However, that Rocket grunt wasn't there in Mt. Moon for nothing. I was hoping that that battle with the grunt would be described in the same way you did the battles with Blue/Gary and the youngster. And the Blackbelts that taught Red's Pokémon Mega Punch and Mega Kick? Which Pokémon now know those moves?

Oh well. The way you describe the battles is alright, though. I can visualize what's going on, and that's what matters, imo. Keep on writing, I like the way you re-tell the story. :)

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
That battle with that youngster and Blue/Gary wasn't very important, and what was that trick that Charmeleon had up his sleeve?

However, that Rocket grunt wasn't there in Mt. Moon for nothing. I was hoping that that battle with the grunt would be described in the same way you did the battles with Blue/Gary and the youngster.

On your first point, The "Did Charmeleon have a trick up his sleeve?" Was a question, a rhetorical question. I didn't say Charmeleon DID have a trick.

You wouldn't expect Rocket Grunts to tell you about what they're doing. Just sayin'.

But of course, I'm not just doing the Kanto storyline, there is an extra Mewtwo part (Not a wild battle, an actual crisis unseen) that I've planned to add on, and it's going to be a very long part.

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
Okay, updating with the new Chapter!

The Mew Clone

Chapter 6: The Big Mistake

Red checked his backpack and checked out his Pokemon. Pikachu let out a smile and Red checked his Pokeball, which would contain his prized Charmeleon. He threw it, only to find out that it didn't open, and there was a slight crack Red had suddenly in the ball. Did he throw it too hard? Was it crushed while he was in Mount Moon? Anything could have happened to the ball. Also, anything could have happened to his poor Charmeleon... But anyway, was that actually Chameleon's Ball? Red checked his other Pokeballs, and nothing came out. The only thing that happened was the usual opening sound from the Pokeball. Red looked worried and back up at Mount Moon. What could have happened? Red used several tactics to try to open up Charmeleon's Ball. None have actually worked, and a bruised Red accidentally woke up some people in the dawn. Red came up with one last idea. He commanded Pikachu to use Volt Tackle on the ball, which forced open the Pokeball and Pikachu took some serious damage. However, nothing came out of the Pokeball - Which led Red to the final conclusion. His Charmeleon was probably stuck in Mount Moon. So he vowed to somehow get to Mount Moon one day, and quickly healed his Pikachu with a Potion.

Red didn't want a Gym Badge. He didn't even THINK about the Nugget Bridge. He just went along some people along the way who actually had a chat with him. There was a lady with a Slowbro who was practicing it's Psychic Attack, a normal citizen who usually trains Pokemon and the Badge Identity Man, who checked his BoulderBadge. Red was already missing his Charmeleon, and just skipped Cerulean and literally jumped into the popular Route 5, which had the Day Care. Red trained his Pikachu, and met a Biker along the way. The Biker said "I own a Bike, what about you?". Red nodded no, and the Biker got a little stressed. The Biker sent out Ekans, and Red used Pikachu. Ekans had used Wrap, which made Pikachu flinched. Pikachu had countered with Iron Tail, and the Biker laughed. "You think you can beat me with that?! I thought you were supposed to be a battler." Red snorted, and Pikachu was waiting for his command. Ekans used Gunk Shot, and Red quickly commanded Pikachu to dodge and use Thunder, which narrowly missed Ekans about a few millimeters. Ekans used Tail Whip, and Pikachu used Tail Whip. Both the Biker and Red smirked at the sight. "You're going to have to do better than that!" The Biker said, and Red commanded Pikachu to use Thunder, which this time, hit the Ekans with great power. Ekans stopped Wrapping Pikachu, and the Biker commanded Ekans to use Bite, which injured Pikachu. Pikachu got up weakly and Red commanded it to use Iron Tail. Ekans had finally been defeated, and Red just looked in wonder. "That was a very, very epic battle. I hope we can battle again soon, and hopefully, you would have a bike by then!" The Biker had a tender voice.

More and more trainers came. Red had to deal with all of them before he can hope to get to the next city. The Scientist sent out Kadabra, and Red used Pikachu. Kadabra used Psychic, which knocked Pikachu in a tree, some thorns, and then at Red. Red commanded Pikachu to used Iron Tail, and Kadabra fell over. "Very impressive, each of us have a dominant side. This battle was specially made to improve your weaker side." The Scientist stated. Kadabra used Reflect, which made a Physical-Resistant Barrier. ONE of Red's plans had gone, but he still had other means of defeating Kadabra - Special Attacks, which though aren't usually useful against it. Pikachu had used Thunder, which blasted Kadabra at the Scientist's face. Kadabra had fainted, and Red had another win in the bag. "You're quite the trainer. Anyway, I've heard reports of a Charmeleon being somewhere in Mount Moon - I also hear that it silently crept out of somebody's Pokeball accidentally when it thought it was outside. I feel sorry for the poor Trainer who had lost it." The Scientist was worried. Red was shocked, and shot down the pathway. He seemed to have outran the other Trainers. But, one more trainer managed to keep up and challenged Red.

The Trainer sent out Wartortle, and Red sent out Pikachu. Pikachu used Thunder, which was so far away, the shock had happened back in Route 4, outside Mount Moon. Wartortle used Hydro Pump, which shot Pikachu in the air and into the Treetops. Pikachu used Thunder again, but the shock completely missed again and landed in Cinnabar Island. Wartortle used Withdraw, which made it somewhat more resistant to Physical Attack. Pikachu used Thunderbolt, which caused several lightning bolts to land in Pallet Town, Saffron City and hit Wartortle. Wartortle had fainted, and the Trainer sent up Graveler next. Pikachu used Iron Tail, and the Graveler taken a lot of damage. The Graveler used Mud Shot, which blackened Pikachu but Pikachu didn't take much damage. Pikachu used Iron Tail again, but Graveler was not out. Graveler used Earthquake, as all the trainers nearby, and the battlers were tripped. Red watched from the ground as many trainers who were training Pokemon were disrupted, and that their Pokemon has taken severe damage. Pikachu had struggled and kept up. Pikachu had used Tail Whip, and Graveler had tripped. Once again, Graveler used Earthquake again, which tripped Pikachu, and everyone nearby was now lying on the floor in a Push Up pose. Pikachu got up and Red looked at the battlers. Both were injured, and both were struggling. Before the Trainer could use any healing techniques, Red commanded Pikachu to use Iron Tail on Graveler, which knocked it out. The trainer just stayed for a bit, and glared at Red. "There's only one way you could have won." The Trainer said. "The WHOLE place is disrupted... It's your fault." The Trainer continued. But actually, HE is the one who used Earthquake twice.

Red walked to the bottom of the hill. Red needed to expand his team a little. So he walked into the tall grass, and a wild Ekans appeared. Red had been expecting better, but he thought it was good enough. He sent out Pikachu, which by now was lying on the ground. Pikachu used Iron Tail, and the Ekans backed away. However, Red and his Pikachu got closer. Ekans tried to flee but Red quickly fired a Pokeball at it, and the Ekans was stopped in it's tracks. However, it broke free, and it used Poison Sting on Pikachu, and Pikachu used Iron Tail again. The Ekans had backed away again, but didn't try to flee. Red used a Pokeball. It wobbled, wobbled, wobbled and clicked at the end. Red had caught a Ekans. Although, he didn't know what he should do with it.

Meanwhile, at Cinnabar Lab...

The Team Rocket Boss walked over to a Scientist. "Is the project up and going, Dr. Fuji?" The Team Rocket Boss muttered. "We are all underway and currently experimenting, Giovanni." Dr. Fuji replied. "Good, now, we must never let anyone know about this, this is the thing we need." Giovanni replied. The other Scientists got to work. Dr. Fuji's assistant came back and had cloned the Legendary Pokemon Mew. "The experiment we speak of is ready for the clone." The assistant claimed. Giovanni nodded, and the assistant went to the experimenting machine, and put the cloned Mew in. "Operating special Machinery." The assistant said, and Giovanni made a big smile. "Very good." Giovanni replied. After 55 hours of machine experimenting, a different shape appeared in the experimenting machine, and the cloned Mew disappeared. "WHO DARES TO PUT ME IN THE EXPERIMENTING MACHINE?!" The Cloned Mew shouted, with a deep voice. Giovanni jumped and got closer to the machine. "NO ONE... USES ME FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF EXPERIMENTS." The Cloned Mew continued, with an even harsher voice. Then, it blown up the experimenting machine with a blast of Psychic power. "Oh no, I'll guess we'll have to say it is a MewTWO..." Giovanni worriedly said. "Mewtwo?!" Dr. Fuji replied. The Mewtwo destroyed the Cinnabar Lab, and darted off outside. It disappeared using it's Psychic Power.

The Security Manager had got to the near end of Mount Moon, where a red flame was glowing. He walked over there, and a Charmeleon was sitting there, sad. The Security Manager tried to get closer to the Charmeleon, but the Charmeleon turns around and scorches The Security Manager with a Flamethrower. Charmeleon looked away and headed for the nearest exit of Mount Moon.

Any further comments?

Back