• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC's Winter Video Games event!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
How many you got atm? I'm about to cook dinner then I can play.

GalesBlade is my name there

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
I'll join the DOTA 2 event. If only I knew about this earlier, I would have helped host a game. Oh well, there is always next time.

My steam name is Reki.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
I wouldn't mind. XD

Also that was an interesting experience playing LoL. I think I earned the achievement of biggest noob during both games. :D

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I had a blast playing Borderlands 2 with DrFuji for what it seemed like 4 hours. We slagged and corroded plenty of fine specimens. :D

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I will play LoL if you do it another time.

Shame I missed BL2 but I'm pretty bad at it. Not played in months.

Years
I'm around to do Borderlands 2! Not sure how much I can play today but I would love to participate in a game with you guys when possible.

Keep in mind that the only experience I have playing it consisted of me following my boyfriend around for two or three hours. /very bad. 8D;

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Ooh, I'd be up for a LoL game. I've barely got any experience in it though, and I haven't played it in over a year. Gonna be fun ;D

Also, if anyone's interested in Awesomenauts, I'm fine with hosting another session tomorrow :)

TY

Gonna host some StarCraft II in a hour if anyone is interested :3

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
I'd be interested in Minecraft but I'm not hosting it. Never hosting it! Will try to find someone who does want to tho.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
I wouldn't mind. XD

Also that was an interesting experience playing LoL. I think I earned the achievement of biggest noob during both games. :D

My very first games were horrible to be honest xD I ran straight up to the enemy team's turret when I first started playing xD

So, don't worry, you'll learn xD

I had lots of fun playing with you guys, even tho I failed hard due to pushing my limits because of being used to runes and masteries lol xD I kept thinking I had those when I didn't xD and was used to greater damage early on xD

Oh and is there seriously no one playing on EUW? Q~Q

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
I'm in too! you got me on your friends list xD

If my game decides to work that is xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back