• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Pixar Movie, And Why?

Which of the movies created my Disney, Pixar did you enjoy the most ever?

• Total voters

Jirachi

is made of gold
Years
Finding Nemo is good but not as good as A Bug's Life. That music is spectacular!
Entitled to my opinion, Pixar=God And Toy Story 2 was better than its prequil.

Edit: Sorry, I am not self centred, but in the poll questions, I accidentally typed down my instead of by, please fix this moderaters...

Last edited:

Blaine

Mon chere...
Years
My favorite is a three-way tie between Monster's Inc., Finding Nemo, and A Bug's Life. Lots of favorites when it comes to me, heh. ^^;;;

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
I might have to say Toy Story 2. I loved and watched that movie so much with my little sister, we could literally reinact every single word and action they do in the movie! It was really cool! Hehe....
Next would have to be the next Toy Story, and then Monsters Inc. and Finding Nemo about the same. They're all such excellent movies though! Pixar has never let me down! Hehe.....

Years
Probably Toy Story 2. Yeah, my brothers know what they are gonna say... its like memorized. Heh... I dont really like Monsters Inc though.. Disney and Pixar are separated arent they?

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
Years
toy story 2 or monsters inc.
Toy story 2

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Toy Story is my favorite...the first pixar movie had the best plot, the most detail, and the most unforgettable characters. Since it was the first movie of its kind it had to be really, really excellent and it was. Finding Nemo comes in a close second.

Kipkip

Join the Revolution
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 24, 2007
Chairman Kaga said:
Toy Story is my favorite...the first pixar movie had the best plot, the most detail, and the most unforgettable characters. Since it was the first movie of its kind it had to be really, really excellent and it was. Finding Nemo comes in a close second.
Toy Story wasn't Pixar's first movie. Pixar made many tiny shorts that were 3D. Toy Story was Pixar's first movie to become big.
I would have to say that Toy Story is the best. I do agree that it has unforgettable characters, but I don't think it had the best plot of them all, I think that Finding Nemo had the best plot.

Years
  • NY
  • Seen Nov 27, 2009
Hm, I'm going to have to say that Toy Story was my favorite. Finding Nemo is second best, in my opinion. ^_^

Jirachi

is made of gold
Years
You know, the reason I like A Bug's Life so much is because the charactors were so well planned and had QUITE complex attitudes. And the bird? Well, let's say that was VERY well planned. Finding Nemo is second best, but for me,
A Bug's Life is the BEST MOVIE EVER!

100marios

Years
bna_li said:
Probably Toy Story 2. Yeah, my brothers know what they are gonna say... its like memorized. Heh... I dont really like Monsters Inc though.. Disney and Pixar are separated arent they?
Yeah, they split up. However, The Incredibles and Cars (movies by pixar that are coming out pretty soon) are still going to be under Disney's name. After that Pixar is going to be released from their contract. Unfortunately, the only sequels we're going to see to Toy Story 2, Monsters Inc., A Bug's Life, and Finding Nemo, are going to have to be made by Disney, not Pixar. Disney keeps the rights to all the movies that Pixar made during their contract. To be honest, I doubt that sequels to these movies will be any where as good as the Pixar made ones...

Jirachi

is made of gold
Years
100marios said:
Yeah, they split up. However, The Incredibles and Cars (movies by pixar that are coming out pretty soon) are still going to be under Disney's name. After that Pixar is going to be released from their contract. Unfortunately, the only sequels we're going to see to Toy Story 2, Monsters Inc., A Bug's Life, and Finding Nemo, are going to have to be made by Disney, not Pixar. Disney keeps the rights to all the movies that Pixar made during their contract. To be honest, I doubt that sequels to these movies will be any where as good as the Pixar made ones...
The Incredibles is going to be a horrible movie. Why make a 3d movie entirely about humans? However, Cars is probably going to be great and classic once again.
I wonder what the sequels you talked about will be like. *wishful thinking*

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
I really liked Monsters Inc. *it was such a tender movie* Next, I'd have to go with Finding Nemo, although Nemo annoys me *such a terrible child..* but I absolutely love Dory ^-^ For third place, its Toy Story 2. It was so frigging hilarious xD

*Boo!*

Aimy

Goddess-Second Class
Years
Finding Nemo and probably Toy Story 2 are my fav, haven't watched Monster Inc and don't remember much about A Bug's Life....

100marios

Years
Jirachi said:
The Incredibles is going to be a horrible movie. Why make a 3d movie entirely about humans? However, Cars is probably going to be great and classic once again.
I wonder what the sequels you talked about will be like. *wishful thinking*
I liked the idea! It's still Pixar after all! THe Incredibles sounds like a superhero movie that will actually do it right. Pixar hasn't let me down before, so I have full confidence in them!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Hmm...did I answer this already? o_o; Anyways, probably Toy Story. I was little then and stuff, but more recently Nemo was good and I went and saw Monsters Inc.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2008
My favourite is toy story, probably because it's the only pixar movie which you can watch and enjoy and then watch it a second time and still enjoy it. Toy story 2 is okay, a bit lacking though...

Back