• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Twisted Fate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
Years
A Tragedy that should never have happened
A Future that must not come into being
A Journey that must be taken​

For Riku Kore the Future is anything but bright. He has been brought up in what is known as "The Dark Times". A time when the Titans of Ice , Rock and Steel rage across the World with no one to stand in there way. Anything in their path ends up as a Smouldering mess.

A small Underground group was formed in the one remaining safe haven , an Ancient Shrine built for Worship of the Legendary Pokemon. But when the last remaining resistance members fall it's left to Riku to travel to the Past to alter the Future. To do this Riku calls on the help of Celebi , Guardian of the Forest surrounding the Temple.

The one thing that holds Riku back on his task is that no one knows who exactly freed the Three Titans but it is linked to a submerged Ruin known only as "The Key".

And so his journey begins .........

Right this RP will be set in the Hoenn (sp?) Region. To join you just have to fill out the following :

Name :
Physical Appearence :
Pokemon Team ( NO LEGENDARY POKEMON ! ) :
Bio :

Here's Mine :

Name : Riku Kore
Physical Appearence : About 5'6" with Dusty Blonde hair and Brown eyes. Wears baggy blue trousers , a light blue t-shirt and a Navy Blue hooded jumper. Also has a small Navy Blue Bag.

- Draco ( Dratini ) : Leer , Thunder Wave , Twister , Dragon Rage.
- Eve ( Eevee ) : Dig , Attract , Helping Hand , Quick Attack.
- Ch'ding ( Farfetch'd ) : Peck , Fury Cutter , Fly , Cut.
- Squirt ( Wartortle ) : Surf , Bite , Water Gun , Water Pulse.
- Sparky ( Pikachu ) : Thunderbolt , Shock Wave , Flash , Quick Attack.
- Macho ( Machoke ) : Karate Chop , Strength , Revenge , Counter.

Bio : Sent from the Future to change the Past , Riku is a guy on a Mission.

OK that's all. A couple of other things :

(1) Your allowed a Maximum of 6 Pokemon but no Legendaries.
(2) My Character is the only one who will be from the Future , any others will be from the present.
(3) Please try to make decent length posts ( as in on one liners PLEASE !! ).
(4) No God Moding and try not to control other peoples characters too much.

Aggron91

init
Years
great plot dude

Name : joe jamerson
Physical Appearence : tall, brown hair bue eyes, black cape, black shirt, blue jeans

aggron- hyperbeam, earthquake, iron tail, dig
espeon- psycic, teleport, shadow ball, bite
flygon - fly, earthquake, hyper beam, dragon breath
torchic - scratch, ember, sand attack
onix - tackle, rock throw
lapras - water gun, ice beam

Bio : misterious, has no past, has no present, is a drifter.

sounds good

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Name : Tarathiel Kimeron
Physical Appearence : wears a loose white shirt and blue jeans, along with a forest green cape. In his shirt he keeps a variety of knives for use. Basic pack and supplies and durable boots. Tall and fit, permanently tanned with kind green eyes and unruly brown hair.

Absol- Razor Wind, Slash, Bite, Blizzard
Metagoss- Metal Claw, Psychic, Body Slam, Harden
Blaziken- Double Kick, Overheat, Hi Jump Kick, Flamethrower
Raichu- Thunder, Thunderbolt, Agility, Quick Attack
Alakazam- Recover, Psychic, Psybeam, Metrenome
Lapras- Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Surf, Body Slam

Bio: Tarathiel is a prodigy of a trainer for someone his age. After placing first in the Hoenn League, he seemed to drop of the face of the earth. In reality, he was out searching around the world's hidden places, looking for a new place to train. Currently near the Sky Tower. Loves to challenge himself and his Pokemon, to push both to well beyond their limits.

Last edited:
Years
ahh, this will be rather interesting..

Name : Toklata
Physical Appearence : about 5'6". with snowy white hair, and amber eyes. She wears all black.
Pokemon Team: Charizard, Vaporeon, Raichu, Gengar, Alakazam, Nidoqueen

Move lists:
Charizard (male): Flamethrower, Fly, Earthquake, Dragon Claw
Vaporeon (female): Bite, Attract, surf, ice beam
Raichu (female): Toxic, Thunder, Wish, Mega Kick
Gengar(male): Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Confuse ray, Thunderbolt
Alakazam(male): Shock wave, Psychic, Ice punch, Toxic
Nidoqueen (female): Water pulse, Earthquake, Bite, Rock Tomb
Bio : N/A

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
Years
(( OOC : Don't worry I'll start it now ^_^ ))

"Get going !!"

"NO I WON'T LEAVE YOU !!"

"You have to go. If you succeed then the Future will change and Millions will be saved"

"But I ....."

"You have to go NOW. They can't hold them off much longer .... Go find Celebi , tell him I sent you"

That was the last time I spoke to him .... My father. I escaped into the Forest and made my way to Celebi's Shrine. When I turned back to take one last look at my home I saw it in flames. My heart told me to go back and try to help but my head told me to do my job. After what seemed like a life time of running I made it to the Shrine.

"Celebi !? Please I need your help , my Father sent me" I shouted out

Looking around there seemed to be no sign of the little green Pokemon. There was a gentle breeze blowing through the Forest. It seemed ironic that this place seemed so calm and peaceful when not even a mile away there was nothing but Chaos. As I waited for some sort of response Sparky ( my Pikachu ) jumped up onto my shoulder and called out also.

"Pi Pi Pi ? Pika Pikachu !"

"It's alright Sparky we still have som-"

Before I could finish my sentence I heard a faint call from behind the Shrine that was slowly getting louder. It was Celebi and it seemed that he could sense the Chaos nearby.

"Gezz your good" I said to Sparky with a smirk , trying to lighten the situation slightly

As Celebi came into sight it became apparent that he was very agitated by what was going on. Before I even had a chance to ask for his aid he was flying around my head chattering.

"Bi Bi Bi !!!"

"Celebi calm down. My father sent me to find you" I said watching Celebi , hoping he'd calm down long enough to listen "I need you to take me into the Past .... before all this happened. I need to stop whoever set the Titans free"

As Celebi finally calmed down he landed on top of his small stone Shrine , apparently trying to compose himself. It was then that I heard a noise from behind me , they were getting closer.

'I don't have much time left' I thought to myself as I walked over to the Shrine and grabbed Celebi

"Sorry Celebi but we're gonna have to move , they're getting closer" I said as I started off at a run deeper into the Forest.

Celebi seemed to stay quiet as I ran , almost as if it were preparing itself Mentally for Time Travel. Once I thought we were safe I came to a halt in a small clearing , not realising that danger was nearer then I thought.

"So someone did survive , you'll never get away"

Jumping up from where I was sitting I looked around trying to find the source of the voice.

"Who's there , show yourself" I shouted out still looking to see if I can find the voices source.

Just then a loud crashing noise echoed out from nearby ..... it was a trap !!

"They're here" I muttered as Sparky and Celebi rejoined me

"Time for you to join your Father and Mother"

As the crashing noise became louder and louder the first of the three Titans appears .... Regi Rock. It was huge , easily the size of the Temple if not larger. Its brown stone body moved slowly closer to us ......

"Celebi .... Anytime now would be nice" I said getting increasingly nervous

But it was too late ..... Regi Rock was already in range. As it raised one of its arms to strike us down I thought of everyone who had died .... everyone I had failed before I even had the chance to try ......

"CELLLLLLLEBIIIIIII !!!"

A blinding green light filled the Forest and just like that we were gone ..... out of harms way for the time being.

~ :: The Past :: ~

"Pi Pi Pi ? Pika !?"

"Uh ... argghh ... Sp-Sparky ?"

My eyes slowly opened to see the face of my faithful Pikachu looking down at me. Slowly sitting up I looked around to see myself on a Cliff face overlooking the Sea.

"So this is .... the Past ?"

Before I had the chance to look around some more I black out ........

(( OCC : You can jump in from there ))

Years
I was training with Nidoqueen to practice Water Pulse, when suddenly, she let out a long cry, instead of usign Water Pulse agisnt a geodude. I was instnantly worried. Nidoqueen never disobeyed me unless it thought it was a matter of utmost importance. She looked toards another area of the cliffs and gestured toward it, and I recalled Nidoqueen to get pokeball and ran over. when i got therte, i found a young boy, with a Pikachu, "hey, are you okay?" I asked, kneeling down next to the boy and scanning for injuries.

~Ozy~

Years
Lapras bucked me off, sent me tumbling into the cold seawater. I was about a mile from shore right about now and could not afford to check what was wrong now. Returning Lapras to her Pokeball, I set off for the narrow strip of coast that marked the Sky Tower.

Aggron91

init
Years
everything looked so small from the air, but evertything in the world seemed to make sense. my flygon knew where to go, the same place as always, for many weeks now i had been worriedsome kind of disturbance had made my pokemon uneasy, high above the cliffes my pokemon took a dip.

"flygon where are we going!" i shouted, but now we were in a steep dive, flygon was either unconcious or unable to follow my orders. we fell faster and i knew we'd never survive the fall. i returned flygon to its pokeball and released espeon who was now falling with me, "espeon use teleport!" i shouted above the wind, before i knew it i was standing on the ground, looking at two trainers and a pikachu.

"what the hell hapened here!?" i asked, espeon walked over to the pikachu, it was under the same effect as flygon, somehow drawn to their presence....

T.J.

Teen Titan Member
Years
Sup? I'll join!
Name : Justin Vidal
Physical Appearence : Black hair, a Red cap over it worn backwards, brown eyes, a black t-Shirt with a Pokeball in the middle ('cause his fave. ball was a Pokeball) over his white long sleeve, blue jeans, gray running shoes, and a yellow backpack
Pokemon Team : Venasaur (Seedz), Pikachu (T.J.), Pidgeot (Widge), Poliwrath (Chase), Marowak (Anakin), Onix (BrOcK800, a.k.a. Brock)
Bio : Wants to gain alot of fans. He only entered the league because of that! Everything else about him is just things alot of people go through...........

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
Years
~ :: Sometime Later :: ~

I could feel myself coming round , my head still dizzy from the Time Travel. As my eyes started to slowly open I saw the figures of two people and a couple of Pokemon standing over me.

I slowly raised myself up looking around to see Sparky but there was no sign of Celebi. I slowly stood up trying to put everything into perspective. I was in the Past , Celebi was gone and there were two strangers watching me.

" Uh ... Wh-Where am I ? " I asked the pair

As I waited for a response I got on my feet and called Sparky over to me. Once she was firmly on my shoulder I turned around to look out over the Sea. I couldn't see any familiar landmarks.

' Where am I ? ' I thought as I waited for a response from the two trainers.

OCC : Welcome to the RP TJ.

Aggron91

init
Years
"youre on a small island off sootopolis... ((if im wrong bout location ignore me)) whta happened to you?" i asked returning my espeon, there realy wasnt much reson to keep it out, i looked at the other trainer "and you are?" i questioned, there was something familiar abouther, i just couldnt place it...

LishaKara

オレスシ。
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2023
I'll join if that's OK!

Name :Lisha
Physical Appearence : Tall with hazel eyes and Long brown hair, blue breeder's hood and apron with long blue sweatpants.
Pokemon Team: Swampert(Neill) Walrein(Jolayl) Mawile(Mewalli) Umbreon(Night) Swellow(Swally) Shedinja(Scar)
Bio : Not much of a mystery surrounding me. I am a licensed pokemon breeder and a passionate battler. My personality is much like Brock's, in a feminine sort of way.

Sprite of me on my Trainer Card.

~Ozy~

Years
I hauled myself onto the spit of sand outside the tower, soaking and getting tired. What a great feeling. Releasing Lapras, I walked into the water to talk with her. Stroking her chin, I asked quietly "What's wrong?" She twisted her head eastwards, towards and perhaps beyond Pacifidlog Town. I hopped on and said "Lead the way."

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
Years
OCC : Welcome to the RP LishaKara

" Sootopolis ? " I said looking around

Now that he mentioned it , the area did seem to fit the area near Sootopolis. I brushed myself off any checked for any injurys. Then I remembered that I was asked what had happened to me ......

' I don't think I should tell them what really happened ... For now anyway ' I thought to myself feeling the Sea brezze blow against my neck.

" Umm .... Nothin' " I replied " Hey listen is Pacifidlog Town far from here ? I really need to get there "

As I waited for a replay I called Squirt ( My Wartortle ) out of its Pokeball so that I'd be ready to Surf there once I knew the way.

Years
"It's not too far if you have a pokemon that can swim." I said, then added "or Fly." I noticed that for some reason he seemed.. diffrent... but i shook the feeling off. My suspicions had been inconvinent more than once.

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
Years
" Thanks " I replied

Taking my bag off my back I got out a bottle of Water and my Pokenav. I loaded up the Map hoping that it had adapted to the time shift. As I waited for it to load I opened up my Water Bottle and drank some , giving some to Sparky and Squirt before putting it away again.

' Maybe I should see if they want to come along ' I thought looking at the two trainers ' It'd be useful to have some help .... even if they don't know it '

Looking at my Pokenav again I noticed the Map had loaded up. The girl had been right it was indeed not that far to Pacifidlog Town.

' Maybe I can get some answers there ' I thought as I put my Pokenav away

" So I guess I'll be off then " I said to the two trainers " Oh by the way my name is Riku Kore. Your more then welcome to come with me if you want .... "

As I waited for a response I checked Squirt over to make sure he was fit for the job of swimming all that way.

LishaKara

オレスシ。
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2023
Ic:

We were simply sitting on the beach, looking at the sky. Training time was over, and it was getting late anyway. What else was there to do? I looked over at my Umbreon Night, who was pawing at the ground in an imatient manner. Suddenly, he stopped, and his ears pricked up as if he had heard something. "What is it, boy?" I said to him as I went over to stroke his back. He stood silent for a moment, then arched his back and let out a low growl. "Shush," I told him. I listened for a moment, didn't hear anything. "You must be tired, from all of that battling," I said as I returned him. All of a sudden, I heard a strange ringing noise, one that seemed to come from all, but yet no directions. I flinched as a flash came up. It went away as quickly as it had come. I waited for a few minutes, then left and shrugged my shoulders, thinking it might have been a battle.

~Ozy~

Years
I was soon at the Pacifidlog Pokemon center, waiting in the lounge. Nurse Joy walked out of the examination room with my tray and said "Your Pokemon are just fine. Are you sure it wasn't stress? I've seen it before..." Shaking my head I replied "No, I push all of us beyond our comfort zones but not that far. I suppose we'll see." Getting up, I walked over to the meal counter and asked the Chansey manning the menu for a beef curry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back