• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Cliffside Hut

Status
Not open for further replies.

moments.

quixotic
Years
Hi, if you're not too busy, I'd love to have you make an amazing theme? : )

TAG
Stock
Size: Not sure what is "normal", so you decide?
Text (if any): Naomily
Other: Can you focus mainly on the two girls on the far left please?

ICON
Stock: Same as tag
Text (if any): A loveheart please
How Many: Just one

Please and thank you : )
That image is really low quality despite being huge I'm afraid... If you can find a better stock, that'd be best! Sorry for the inconvenience!

Whoa, your work is amazing. If you are free, can you please make this for me?

Tag
Stock: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_K16VXLt--bA/TQAtXediO2I/AAAAAAAACr4/UPlpRbpp2k8/s1600/ELANG.jpg
Size: 500x206 (just like yours)
Text (if any):
Other: Nothing, just as long as the eagle is the centre of attention :)

Icon
Stock: Pretty much the same
Text (if any):
How Many: One would do

Once again, thanks very much, assuming my image is alright.
This should be fine, shall get onto this soon!

TAG:
Stock: Here
Size: 500x210px
Text: Something that fits it's setting, what's going on in the picture.
Other: Nothing really. Just make it nice.:) Oh! Also, make Serperior the center of attention. (Don't make it similar to the tag in my signature.)

Also, can you make an icon of the focal point of the finished product? Thanks in advance!

-JS7
"Sprint Towards Victory"
This should be ok too. The stock isn't amazing, but I should be able to get something to sit nicely!

Oh by the way, this is for everybody, if you are going to request, it is assumed you've read the rules, which say you must give credit. I don't mean to sound like the stuck up dictator, but you all agreed to the rules when you requested, so if you could just follow them, that'd be marvellous thank you! I don't like following people up asking them.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
LUCKY DIP!

Stock: I want it to be dark. How dark? Hmm... Gloomy death dark? Is that good enough?
Size: The size my sig currently is? I'm not quite sure what size it is myself.
Text (if any): You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
Other: I want the following colors to be incorporated: black, purple, silver, and red. More can be incorporated of course, but I want those specifically. Icon and Sig the same size as mine are too.

Hope I'm not being too specific.

moments.

quixotic
Years
Alright this is going to make me look really bad and like inflexible as an artist, but massive turn down for a lot of these requests. I'll give reasons, but basically y'all aren't using the lucky dip as it should be used and the rest just aren't giving good enough stocks...

archeops14
The stock is causing me issues. Yes I could sit there and work out something really rad to do with it, but to honest, I've been pretty stressed with uni assessments piling up and a few other things and I can't really get myself to concentrate on working on concepts that don't immediately come to me... If you want to wait, you're welcome to do so, but I really can't be sure when things will be good again...

JalordaSerpent7
Yeah, this stock really isn't working for a few reasons, but basically it has no real potential that I can work with... I can just chuck some textures on it and make it look ok, but really it's just going to drive me down the path I was on last time I took requests which was getting stuck doing unoriginal work and hating what I was making. Sorry again!

Bonechill
Yours is declined too, but only because the size you want is too big for a signature here at PC, and I'm only allowing people to use them here on PC unless you get the all clear from me through a VM or something. If you want a smaller size, let me know and I can definitely do something for you, otherwise I don't see much point in the request.

CT
This is what I want to see. Ladies and gentlemen, THIS IS THE IDEA OF THE LUCKY DIP! Yes I said you could give a theme or something and that's ok too, but you've all been adding way too much detail, it is probably easier to find me a decent stock... You are accepted my friend! :D

Game Over1375
Like I said above, you've got heaps of specifics for me to work around, but the main obstacle are your colour choices. I will have a look through my stocks and see if anything can fit the palette, but this isn't a guaranteed acceptance. Also, the text is probably too long, but if I end up doing it, I'll make a few versions.

Also, as a note to everyone, if you choose lucky dip, you DON'T need the form / layout I posted... Basically the point is to give me as little details as possible, that ensures the best result. If you are going to give heaps of really specific things, honestly, I can't guarantee I can even find a stock / something that fits your wants. Yes you want something you'll like, but you've got a better chance of making it more up to me, and then I'll VM you with any ideas I have and filter it down a bit according to my own preferences...

I did actually do a request... xP

Jubilation
jubilationicon.png

jubilation.png

Sorry I didn't do a whole heap, that stock was really not great for tags, but yeah... Hope that's ok I used that original stock for the icon too, the other one would never work with an icon cause of the positioning so far apart. If you want the icon of the same stock as the tag, I can redo it, maybe with just one of the girls in it, or chop it up a bit, but yeah!

Give credit and yadda yaddda.

Sorry that was such a failure on my part, I just feel like I'm going to fall into bad habits again which I don't really want cause it led to me not doing graphics for ages last time. So for the overall benefit of the shop, this is better, trust me!

If any of you I declined want to request something else, please feel free to, but just have a read of some of the things I mentioned in this post so you don't get declined again! Thanks guys!

Azure Wish

Haha. No.
Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2012
LUCKY DIP

Irl stock. And may I use it on Serebii? (with credit, of course)​

moments.

quixotic
Years
Do you want me to change the stock?
If you want a tag sooner using a different stock you can do that, but if you are happy to wait a bit longer, I can use the original stock when some of my real life stuff clears up. Up to you really!

No it's amazing, nothing to be sorry for! Thanks so much and I'll credit : )
Pleasure!

LUCKY DIP

Irl stock. And may I use it on Serebii? (with credit, of course)​
Yeah I guess that's fine.

@CT
venomCT.png

Took me so long to get the colours looking decent... Hope it's all good! :D

@Bonechill
bonechillicon.png

bonechill.png

Icon quality got butchered cause the original stock wasn't too flash, but hope it's all good! Remember to credit and whatnot!

Years
@CT
venomCT.png

Took me so long to get the colours looking decent... Hope it's all good! :D

Wow, it looks amazing. Is that an original pattern you made or is that a stock image? However you made it, I love it. You don't mind that I just cropped a bit of it for my icon do you?

Im crediting you and linking to your gallery/shop in my sig as always.

THANKS BB! <3

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
Years
Was curious if I fill out a form for an Icon, you can make one for use of my Youtube channel. And Ill give all rights to you in my Channel Description bar.

moments.

quixotic
Years
So due to me not having too much motivation for graphics cause of not liking my own work (always happens when I take requests...) and cause I'm getting bogged down in real life, I want to stop requests. To anyone who didn't get a tag before this message who I had accepted, extremely sorry, but I'm afraid I'm not going to get around to them.

If this could be closed by someone, that'd be marvellous. And for anyone who is upset and wanting art, I may be back to taking requests when things clear up, but I can't guarantee it... Thanks everyone who requested and whatnot, go post in some galleries or something. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back