• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
  • Seen May 3, 2012
ok thanks, and how do i get the pokeflute or pokeflute app to wake up the snorlax at vermillion?, and where do i download the latest live beta ips patch?, oh, and did the zapdos event at lavender, then, do i go back to saffron and battle laz and zeikku on my way to cerulean??

beat Laz and Zeikku. Get to cerulean and then go to the powerplant for the lost machine part event. Just follow where it takes you and you'll get the item that wakes snorlax. Happy hunting ^^. Oh yea BTW when the powerplant is in operation go do a quest in the lavander radio tower.

oh yea can anyone also tell me where the moon stone seller is. I've been looking all over and still can't find it
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
ok thanks, and how do i get the pokeflute or pokeflute app to wake up the snorlax at vermillion?, and where do i download the latest live beta ips patch?, oh, and did the zapdos event at lavender, then, do i go back to saffron and battle laz and zeikku on my way to cerulean??
First go to power plant and then complete the rocket grunt event at cerulean city after that go back to power plant and then to lavender town's radio tower.. the director there will give you pokeflute app.
and yes do the zapdos event and then go battle Laz AND Zeikku..

Where does this beta end? I'm at Leaf Bay City and beat the guys up north. Everywhere else is closed so I can't go any further. Is this the end of this beta?
Yes the current Beta ends after 1st gym at orange island so please be patient and wait for the final release..

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 20, 2013
Hmm...so I can't find Articuno? I looked in the walkthrough and it is not where it should be, which is the Underwater Cavern. I placed all 3 flutes at Outskirt Island, and I've already caught Zapdos and Moltres.

Also, how do you catch Rayquaza? The guide said that I needed to get both Kyogre and Groudon, which I did. However, the staircase still never ends. Do I need to have both of them in my party?

Thanks for this great game!

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2019
hey guys, i have some questions, where do i get trapinch? (since salamance can't learn flamethrower, and by now it have a not that good move set i think i might have to rely on flygon), where can i get the hoenn starters?, are they aviable?, and if so, do you recomend me to stick with typhlosion, train my charmander, or get and train a torchic?, oh, and where can i get mudkipz (well i know that "z" is some kind of joke, but i still don't get it...)? and a chikorita?

Years
  • Seen May 3, 2012
hey guys, i have some questions, where do i get trapinch? (since salamance can't learn flamethrower, and by now it have a not that good move set i think i might have to rely on flygon), where can i get the hoenn starters?, are they aviable?, and if so, do you recomend me to stick with typhlosion, train my charmander, or get and train a torchic?, oh, and where can i get mudkipz (well i know that "z" is some kind of joke, but i still don't get it...)? and a chikorita?

i don't know if the hoenn started are available but you can get the chikorita from a old man to johto falls Just search around the place.
Edit: trapinch is not the prize spoink is and you can catch a vibrava in route 45 in the grass
and for the choice of party it depends on what kind of party you want to stack up and what other pokemon you have with you.
Typhlosion
Hp: 78
Attack: 84
Def: 78
Sp att 109
sp def 85
speed 100
total 534
Charizard
HP:78
Attack: 84
Defense: 78
Sp Attack 109
Sp. Defense: 85
Speed 100
total: 534
Blaziken
hp 80
att 120
def 70
sp att 110
sp def 70
speed 80
total 530

from above typhlosion and charizard have the same stats both would be best if you have alot of special attacks. it is not fast nor not too slow so it would be well rounded in terms of tactics. Blaziken is a bit extreme. Although its speed is still not considered slow it falls behind many other pokemon. The attack is really high so it is really great in attack in both physical and special attacks. But it falls a bit short in the defense department. Blaziken is really great if it is high leveled vsing a lower leveld pokemon but on the same level especially with a type disadvantage it can be a little fragile.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2012
An evolution bug: Skiploom evolves into Skiploom, not Jumpluff (in game, but I also checked through Pokemon Editor), it's impossible to get Jumpluff without hacking.

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2012
HMMM Thats strange mine evolved ok.. have you pressed mistakenly the B button when it was evolving...?

No, I did not, it doesn't say that Skiploom stopped evolving, it says it evolved into Skiploom. Also the "P.E." tool in the GBA Pokemon Game Editor says, that Skiploom evolves into Skiploom, at level 18.

Also, I can't use Battle Tower, when Nurse Joy takes me to the room, and I enter, I seem to be off the map. Checked with AdvanceMapper, and the warp point is out of the room.

Also, what is this talk here about adding someone's number? I talk to everyone in the game, with trainers before and after the battle, used the VS Seeker (Pokegear) on some and I never had the chance to get someone's number, and the only person who calls me is Elm...

I'm in Lavender at the moment if that means/changes anything.

Years
No, I did not, it doesn't say that Skiploom stopped evolving, it says it evolved into Skiploom. Also the "P.E." tool in the GBA Pokemon Game Editor says, that Skiploom evolves into Skiploom, at level 18.

Also, I can't use Battle Tower, when Nurse Joy takes me to the room, and I enter, I seem to be off the map. Checked with AdvanceMapper, and the warp point is out of the room.

Also, what is this talk here about adding someone's number? I talk to everyone in the game, with trainers before and after the battle, used the VS Seeker (Pokegear) on some and I never had the chance to get someone's number, and the only person who calls me is Elm...

I'm in Lavender at the moment if that means/changes anything.
There is no such talk about getting any trainers numbers in 3.1 beta. you just need to charge the VS seeker and use it in front of some trainers who will battle you again... Note not all trainers battle you when you use VS SEEKER

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2012
There is no such talk about getting any trainers numbers in 3.1 beta. you just need to charge the VS seeker and use it in front of some trainers who will battle you again... Note not all trainers battle you when you use VS SEEKER

Yeah, I know about the VS Seeker's functionality.

Well then, I think I must've read about adding numbers in some other hack and mixed up the info with LC.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 19, 2016
So, after reading through all 95 pages. I have noticed that no one seems to want to answer the question: "Where can you find the Blue Flute?". Don't know why, but it seems to be a question with no answer. Perhaps this time will be different.

Would anyone please tell me the location of the Blue Flute? I already obtained the Yellow flute and beat the story before so I know that Axel gives me the red flute. But where can I find the Blue Flute?

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2016
So, after reading through all 95 pages. I have noticed that no one seems to want to answer the question: "Where can you find the Blue Flute?". Don't know why, but it seems to be a question with no answer. Perhaps this time will be different.

Would anyone please tell me the location of the Blue Flute? I already obtained the Yellow flute and beat the story before so I know that Axel gives me the red flute. But where can I find the Blue Flute?

You find it in Violet City. Behind the Gym surf up and the guy standing there will give you it.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2013
I am new in the forum, i like that hack, i play it in my psp, is very nice, very good work, i have one idea to the game, the story have johto gyms and after that we go to the kanto gyms, but can you put the hoenn map and gyms like in Kanto? i think that this can make the game better!! And sorry of off-topic, but i want to play one hack of the pokemon platinum for gba, but i dont find anyone, and i want one that is like the original game, because i found light platinum but have other maps invented and that things, and i want one game like original, like liquid crystal, with some changes ok but other maps and that i dont like, do you know one game like that?

Jambo51

Glory To Arstotzka
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2018
I'm guessing English isn't your first language, huh?

i have one idea to the game, the story have johto gyms and after that we go to the kanto gyms, but can you put the hoenn map and gyms like in Kanto? i think that this can make the game better!!

No. The ROM doesn't have enough space to add Hoenn, besides which, we have no intention of having Hoenn in LC.

And sorry of off-topic, but i want to play one hack of the pokemon platinum for gba, but i dont find anyone, and i want one that is like the original game, because i found light platinum but have other maps invented and that things, and i want one game like original, like liquid crystal, with some changes ok but other maps and that i dont like, do you know one game like that?

Myself and Linkandzelda are making one called Platinum Origins, but it is only in the very early stages of production, nowhere near ready for any sort of release or even a preview.

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2022
Hi! Love your great work! Keep up with it!!!
But can i ask something?
Are all pokemons catchable?
I mean can i catch totodile,cyndaquil and chicorita? or later squirtle,bulbasaur and charmander?

Back