• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wouldn't it be loverly?

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Fame. The title of 'New York's Best-Selling Author' or earning a Nobel Prize on awesomeness. Whichever comes first.

#isthenumbersign
Years
Call me selfish, but I want to travel to space. I think it'd be pretty dang cool. Obviously there are a ton of worldly problems I would want to be solved, but I wouldn't be able to decide so I pick space.

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
I would like all the things i haven't done in school be done.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I'll go for frivolous things so this is a more interesting answer, haha.

For something intangible, I'd really like a week off right now. No extra homework because of it and nothing to worry about, I just want a week of nothing. I think I'm starting to burn out because of my homework, midterms season, and having just gotten over being sick. It'd be nice to just relax and have a few days in a row where I can do nothing without feeling guilty about it (or falling behind).

Something tangible? Right now? I want oreos. We don't have any and it's 1:30am so I can't go buy any. :'( Life is difficult.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
What do I want most in the world? I would like to be able to meet my grandfather that died of pancreatic cancer before I was born. That would be quite the enjoyable experience, even if for a short time.

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
I haven't really thought about this to be honest :P,the only thing I've considered was magic coming into reality,alive and free.Since I was young,I adored reading fantasy books dearly wishing it would come alive one day. That day hasn't come yet,but it'd be amazing to cast spells finally not have to spend ten minutes undoing a stubborn knot on your shoe or moving heavy objects like pianos down the stair.

Realistically? All I want is a week off,no work just relaxing.That never happens to me,not even in holidays D:. I just wish I had more free time,somedays.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
Being able to control time would be pretty great. That's really all you would need..

If we were speaking in a realistic sense, right this second I could definitely go for a mango.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
A time machine, so I can go back in time obviously. I was happier back then and also going to the future would be pretty cool as well.

Wateria

The cute team Aqua member
Years
Right now I would like Money so I can book a holiday/Vacation to Spain to visit my real dad.

Years
I would love to have magical powers, and make so many fun spells.

As for something more real, I'd like to watch all the TV shows I want! And I'd also love to try every frozen yogurt flavor in the world.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
WORLD PEACE!

loljk. A car or enough money to buy a car.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
This may seem real selfish, but mind control to change certain people's decisions or ability to travel to the past and stop certain bad things I experienced from happening to me.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
A time machine or an invisibility cloak. I would wanna go back and see a lot of different events happening, or I would just like to walk anywhere without being seen.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
I could pick something that just benefits me, but honestly, I would really love for my mom and I to be financially stable.

Back