• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello fellow pokefans

Years
Hello to you all. I have been playing pokemon since the good ol' days of red and blue and finally felt the need to join a pokemon community. I am just starting to spend more time ev training and I hope that this forum will be helpful in my journey to become a pokemon master. :D

Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2013
Welcome to POKECOMMUNITY!!

There are many forums on here that might interest you on here.
There is a Trading forum where you can look at other people shops and trade with them or even make your own.
There is also a Competitive Battling forum where you can take part in battles with other Pokecommunity Members.

Anyway have fun with your EV Training.

Cid

Years
Finally! How come you just felt that need now? This is obviously a prerequisite in the path of being a Pokémon master, dude! D< Just kidding, haha. I'm really happy that you're now a forum member, especially because you picked this Pokémon forum in particular over the many others! :D

...unless you went elsewhere before here. :<

Ehh I don't really mind, haha. Welcome to PC! :3 I'm in the same situation as you, Pokémon has been with me since RBY and I'm still a fan even now with B2W2. Sure I might not be done with the last title but I'll get there eventually! Also what games are you EV training in? We have EV training guides for BW, but I'm not sure if we're up to date with the sequels. :\ Still, Google is your friend. And people in Quick Questions threads for a particular game subforum are very helpful, so I'm sure PC's still a good match for you. n_n We beat Google in helpfulness at times, too! Just ask your EV training question in the respective thread and I'm sure a knowledgeable person will eventually answer.

Buuut yeah I hope you do get around this place in a smooth manner, and that you find what you're looking for while still meeting tons of friendly people and having fun in the process. Just stick to the rules, and never be afraid to approach people. Asking kindly does leaps and bounds. Stay active now! And go be a Pokémon master. ;D

Years
Thanks a lot guys. I currently have most of my pokemon transferred into my black 2 game. It took a while but I completed the dex and got the shiny charm. So far I'm at about 220 hours in this title.

Back