• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Does anyone have Crystal Version?

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
I sold my Emerald for 5$. I hated Gen III lol

I have a cartridge for both Crystal and Gold. My sister had Silver's cartridge.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 31, 2014
I had a physical copy for about a decade until it stopped saving. I have it on an emulator now.

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
I still have my copy of Crystal, and I'm pretty sure the battery is doing fine! I know the batteries on my Gold and Silver are good because I just replaced them.

Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2014
My first game was Pokemon Blue version but at some point in time I have had a copy of all the American versions of the games pass through my hands at some point. My parents actually bought my Crystal version but I was still young even after having it for a year or so and sold it in order to save up for the Gameboy Advanced SP. It's a bit saddening but right at this moment I currently own Silver Gold Red and Yellow version, so I'm happy.

Years
Crystal was the first Pokémon game that I ever owned. I had played Red and Gold at my friends house when Gen II came out. Then I saved up to buy my own Gameboy Advance, and I bought one that came with Crystal. I was so happy that they had that deal! I lost that Gameboy and Crystal though. I really wish I could find them, for collective purposes.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 4, 2014
I had all 3 (G/S/C) and everyone I knew had crystal too

Back