• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for ANY magby (no item)

BlueHippo

Pokemaster Hippo
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Apr 13, 2008
so i caught like, 8 magby's, so i could breed them on my friends game and get boosted exp, but i don't think he's coming out to my apartment tonight, so, does anyone have a good natured magby up for trade? i have a lot to offer, but don't want to give away anything amazing because i know i can just get one from my friends game if i do some waiting. but if theres someone who wants to help me out, i would greatly appreciate it :)

Hippo/0258 6959 7328

i'm going to wendy's to go grab a burger, will be back shortly though!

Last edited:

BlueHippo

Pokemaster Hippo
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Apr 13, 2008
ug what an awful topic title everyone is going to think i'm offering a magby not looking for one :(

[edit] okay fixed :D

Last edited:

BlueHippo

Pokemaster Hippo
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Apr 13, 2008
i already have a magmarizer, i just want a magby that will get boosted exp so i can begin leveling him up today, instead of tomorrow when i have work :(

BlueHippo

Pokemaster Hippo
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Apr 13, 2008
well i got one over the GTS for my magby (i got one with the pokevirus :0 )

but i'll still make that trade k1a2t since i have so many i won't ever use ;)

Back