• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
Jagold... I don't know how to say this...

You know yesterday was New Year's eve, right? Well, somebody kindly listened to AC/DC on Youtube. After that, the computer wouldn't shut down, so I had to unplug it. Now it won't turn on again... I'm really really really so sorry. I hope service guy can revive at least the ROM.
Please don't be angry.

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2016

You know yesterday was New Year's eve, right? Well, somebody kindly listened to AC/DC on Youtube. After that, the computer wouldn't shut down, so I had to unplug it. Now it won't turn on again... I'm really really really so sorry. I hope service guy can revive at least the ROM.
Please don't be angry.

Dang! That means Life Of Guardians ends at beta 4 and now it will never be finished and that means no more ruby destiny! Why! Why did this have to happen to ruby destiny ever since rescue rangers. Why!? *being very upset that life of guardians will never be finished*

Years
Don't stop believing. Pokemon Ruby Destiny: Life of Guardians will be finished, he has to use Beta 4 and continuing to do what he normally did to the point he was during New Year's. With alot of time an effort and a new computer (I think), DJG can get it finshed, as long as he isn't rushed. I believe in you DestinedJagold!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Oh... bad bro :/
At least water is our savior but I feel bad about RR :/
Well hope everything's gonna be good soon :)

RR hadn't really had any big updates. I can do what I had on RR again if I can make time. ;)

Aw man. I thought you were going to have to start all over to beta 1. Its a good thing H20 Turquoise had it for backup. Well anyway, you could've just downloaded Norton for your computer. It can find computer viruses. You just should've downloaded that on your computer. Hope you finish soon!

The thing is, after the computer logs on, it takes forever to load everything. =/

It's in Green Leaf, as soon as you enter, turn right.

I see. I'll try and remember that. ;)

It's sad to hear that your brother downloaded a virus.
If I were you, I would hit and yell at him.

Meh... He's darn cute and I can't hurt a darn cute face. :3

Oh man..

You should have used the Anti-Virus...

You lost a script...

Life of Guardians + Rescue Rangers...

I wanted the new and improved Rescue Rangers... Oh well..

Don't worry. if I can still make time, I can make a new RR. :P

I don't know if djg made any more progress but last time we talked about it he only made the map for the intro :)

And by the way... Djg did you somehow edit the version H2O has?
Or it's really the latest version? :)

H2o Turquoise has, or rather had the latest version.

This hack looks so good, maybe your best yet but most of all what i love about it is the encounters with legendary pokemon, which brings me to my next question is gabrieleon a legendary or just another fakemon?

Thanks. :)
Gabrieleon is a legendary. ;)

Please don't be angry.

Meh... I guess my new year started with bad luck... :\
Aw well.

It would sound as though the problem's on your computer's power supply, if it won't turn on. If it still does turn on, and only shows nothing but a black screen, then it has something to do with your mother board.

Anyways, don't worry. It's not like it's your fault. ;)
I am guessing I still have a copy on my flash drive back home.
I am currently on our 'vacation' home on holidays. =/

Dang! That means Life Of Guardians ends at beta 4 and now it will never be finished and that means no more ruby destiny! Why! Why did this have to happen to ruby destiny ever since rescue rangers. Why!? *being very upset that life of guardians will never be finished*

Erm...
Not really... =/

Don't stop believing. Pokemon Ruby Destiny: Life of Guardians will be finished, he has to use Beta 4 and continuing to do what he normally did to the point he was during New Year's. With alot of time an effort and a new computer (I think), DJG can get it finshed, as long as he isn't rushed. I believe in you DestinedJagold!

That's not really what I had in mind but that is a good back-up plan. ;)

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2016
Please let me join

Whew! Thank God! I thought you would never finish it like to rescue rangers and H20 Turquois lost life of guardians because of his computer problem which made me think no more ruby destiny! I just hope you finish all ruby destinys before they become permanetly lost. And someday, I want to help you finish life of guardians. I could help on sundays maybe. But not on weekdays and saturday. Weekdays, I have school. And I have karate on saturday. But maybe I could join the hacking team now. But I can only help when I can. What I can do is do anything only using advance map. And I can maybe help tommorow with you agree. Not today because I am a little busy. So can I join your hacking team? I will try the best I can if you let me join. If I also join, I will try to work on the hack when i have time.

ShadowForce_G

Endless learning...
Years
Oh, the bad thing happened to Ruby Destiny. I also got virus three days ago, I downloaded the fake hacking tools from someone from youtube and when I open it, my computer restart itself, and it doesn't allow me to start Windows and to install Windows again...

You patient even the bad news comes from H20 Turquoise...

You said "you are 'guessing' you still have the copy". I hope you still have it.

Happy holidays...

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2016
Get a mac so this would stop happening

No! This keeps happening ever since new years eve. Its a good thing I am using a mac. It teels me if there is a virus in the file I am downlopaded and is a virus scanner itself. Next time, please use mac pc users. viruses has been going on with this hack ever since new years eve.

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
I don't think there are any Mac hacking tools (may be wrong) anyways wasn't New Years Eve like yesterday? Also many people don't have the money to just go by a brand new mac computer anyway.

~Poke~

Hasn't played 5th gen yet.
Years
Hack99, many things can do that. Windows 7 and Vista like to tell you whenever anything happens on your computer, and ask you if you want it to happen. Even when you rename a file... No virus is gonna get past that.

I'm sorry to hear of this loss of data, but my one comfort is that there's more to play than there was last time I checked. (That was probably around May though...)

Oh, H2O, could your problem be a broken power button? It sounds pretty simple, but I know someone who got that...

Last edited:

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
I think Djagold will have an event with that somewhere in the game (either that or that guy who want it will get it after you get your legendary Pokemon)

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2016
Is it possible to capture Felinar in the game?

If you use cheat codes like get a lot of master balls and do the event when felinar appears, then yes. But if you don't, then no. On its last beta, it might be catchable.

NatureKeeper

Please don't be angry.

... Damn 2010.

RR hadn't really had any big updates. I can do what I had on RR again if I can make time. ;)

Considering your inserted all tiles and pallettes, no it ain't.

Meh... He's darn cute and I can't hurt a darn cute face. :3

Correction : Kindly ask your brother to virus scan anything he downloads from now on. :D

H2o Turquoise has, or rather had the latest version.

It is still in his hard drive, so if he moved it to another PC, i think Life of Guradians is not Death of Guardians yet..

It would sound as though the problem's on your computer's power supply, if it won't turn on. If it still does turn on, and only shows nothing but a black screen, then it has something to do with your mother board.

Anyways, don't worry. It's not like it's your fault. ;)
I am guessing I still have a copy on my flash drive back home.
I am currently on our 'vacation' home on holidays. =/

Good Luck with that, because I think you did a lot on vacation.=, which means I might see you miss a lot of work. ^_^

That's not really what I had in mind but that is a good back-up plan. ;)

It is :D

As for me : I didn't play LoG yet.

I am busy with life and my hacks lately.

There is a color formatting error in thias post, btw.

EDIT 2 : Almost forgot:

Life of Guardians was age-rated by my team and me. It got:

710huh.jpg

E for Everyone by Rom-Hack Rating Board.

Gratz ^_^

This is a very great game! Your ideas are super great, and I am a fan of your games! They rock!

I think I will make your game a fanbar, would you like one?
If yes, I would be pleased to do, even if I am not so Talented!

My Rate: 5 STARS
Why five stars: This game is creative, the story is not a classic one, the game is not very simple, and the game is TOTALLY FUN!

My Feedback: Your game does not need any changes
Why: I think it is perfect. If you want my tip, here it is: use less script. I tested this one and I noticed it has a few many scripts, but its still fun to play!!!

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2010
Amazing game. I never played Rescue Rangers or Reign of Legends, but this one just makes me say wow.

Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2010
Hello, I know this 'thread' is incredibly old, but what is an ips file? And how do you open it? If anyone would care to elaborate me on that, I would be forever thankful (:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back