• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
Years
Dear Anon,

You're such a great and kind person, really... but I can't stand how frequently you must put yourself down. I'm sorry your family and false friends can't see the real you. Yet, you have to have at least a little confidence in yourself. I make it a daily routine of mine to listen to your worries and try to keep your self-esteem up, but the truth is you need to learn to stand up for yourself. Stop letting everyone kick you around like that.

Dear Anon

It's only been dawning on me lately how much you sacrifice for us. I would never be able to express my gratitude with words... but thank you.

|Equinox|

Going on a hiatus :'(
Years
Dear Anon,

You're such a great and kind person, really... but I can't stand how frequently you must put yourself down. I'm sorry your family and false friends can't see the real you. Yet, you have to have at least a little confidence in yourself. I make it a daily routine of mine to listen to your worries and try to keep your self-esteem up, but the truth is you need to learn to stand up for yourself. Stop letting everyone kick you around like that.

Coincidentally I'm also a person like that. From a few days back, I've been standing for myself and myself only. I haven't allowed me to be sad about anything, shutting anything devastating away from my brain and shiz. I gotta move on, and it worked. I've gained confidence lately as I've won the biggest drama competition ever as a Director, Actor, Script writer etc. You can say that my confidence is coming back now. For those who've messed with me...I don't care. As you once said that I can't be messed around like that, I'm going to keep standing when I finally have my 'vengeance' on them.

I would never be hurt now.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
Years
Dear Anonymous,
You aren't a martyr, so stop acting like it. Yes, people are mean to you, but people are mean in general. When you get riled up, you annoy others. It's your fault, your instigation, and then you claim that you can't help it.

Honestly? You need to find a way to keep your mouth shut, to get off your high horse. At the same time, you need to come down from your own cross, and stop with the "poor pitiful me" garbage. You have to tell everyone when you're on top, have to show off your latest creation of newest joke, and then you whine and cry when people get sick of you, or just stop listening.

You have a lot. You're probably in a better position than most. You have natural ability, but you can't, or won't, work. You're lazy, you're an excuse maker, and you're borderline incompetent most of the time. You like to hold up your accomplishments, and pretend like it entitles you to something special.

It doesn't. Not in daily life.

You're jealous of your friends? You're rated in the 98th-99th percentile in roughly everything you do. And you can't see that, because you say that you're just keeping up with the others.

And you are. There's always someone on the bottom, always someone on the low end of the scale. Get used to it, and stop acting like you're somehow deserving of the top spot all the time. You're childish, petty, moody, short-tempered, insecure, and you have low self-confidence. You can't exploit your own talents because you're too busy trying to be good at everything.

And then when you fail where it actually matters, you shrug and make excuses.

Why can't you work harder? Why are you stuck in this cycle of failure, despair, irritation, self-loathing, feeble attempts at improvement, backsliding, and right back to failure?

And even then, why are you complaining? You're at the bottom of the top. You're better off than most.

Life would be easier if you would just keep your mouth shut. Why is that so hard? You talk constantly. Nobody can understand you. What's so hard about speaking at a normal pace?

Life would be easier if you didn't actively try to sabotage yourself, trying to be offbeat, and yet trying to be accepted. It doesn't work like that.

Life would be easier, so much easier, if you realized that your opinions, shaky and baseless as they are, aren't wanted? Think before you open your mouth, and stop spewing your bile everywhere. People have tried telling you that, I've tried telling you that, and you still don't get it.

Grow up. Learn how to function in society. There's nothing wrong with you, so stop complaining about how unfair it all is. And stop beating up on yourself.

We're tired of hearing it. Fix it.

-Shanghai

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
Dear Anonymous,
Everytime we talk, I'm happy with you. Everytime we don't, I'm like "forget you". You're so different. But that's a good thing. (;

Dear Anonymous,
Okay, seriously. Stop getting mad at her for talking smack about you because you're doing the same thing. You think I'm on your side but now my mind's changed. Geez.

|Equinox|

Going on a hiatus :'(
Years
Dear Anon,

Never knew you can be such an 'Abra'-hole :3 guess I can be one too but never thought you could go THIS far. Hehe.

New policy: Sticks and stone may break my bones~ You know how it goes XD

Dear Anon,

STOP STALKING ME! XD

Dear Anon,

Please don't do anything stupid to yourself >.< It ain't worth it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anon,

Hold in there alright, help's coming.

Dear Anon,

Just wanted to say from the bottom of my heart, thank you for being there for me in my time of need.

Years
You've no idea how horrible it is to feel like this. I wish I wasn't like that, but I am... maybe I need to interact with people more outside the internet. But my god, it's just such a horrible feeling and I can't seem to fix it. I look up to you and hope that one day I can have more confidence in myself like you do.

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I feel the worst when your back is towards me and when your shadow isn't cast where I stand anymore. Does someone of your status always remain so busy? The day I look forward to is the day I can see you walking towards me and know that I won't have to look at your back ever again. You're strong, I know that. You don't need anyone. That I also know.

I don't want to need you. I just want to be needed by you. That isn't something that you can understand, but so that you may, I hope my thoughts reach you. Saying words isn't enough. But for you I'll hold my tears. If I reveal a weakness, would you really walk away? That's not something I can bear, is it?

Every moment that you're not here is a moment forever lost in time. The sand is running out, maybe slowly, maybe quickly. Who knows how long I have? I'm not afraid of dying. Not being here to give you happiness is what terrifies me the most. Last night I dreamed you never existed. I didn't break out into a cold sweat until morning, when I realized you laying next to me...........I don't think I can feel whole without you. Somehow, you're like a piece of my puzzle.

I wish you could see that. Know that. Feel that.

Being with you is a double edged sword. I am so happy. I thought I was happy before, but no.......This is what happiness is. This is also what feeling fear is. Now that I have you, I have the chance to lose you. But i would take every moment of pain if it means keeping you near me. My voice would sound silly saying this, and my words are so ridiculous even if they're true. That's why I won't show you.

I love you.

I love you. T_T

Maka Chop

【・ヘ・?】
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
DA,

Look, you idiot. It's pretty damn obvious you don't care they're depressed, even though you expect people to show sympathy when the same thing happens to you. So quit being a ***** and **** off unless you want to end up saying something you'll regret.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Dear Anonymous,

It's gonna be time for you to get into gear. Try some new things and force yourself out a little. You were really looking forward to this summer, with all these great ideas and ambitions, but you've kind of wasted it away as of late. Summer started a bit rough but it's gotten better, but it can't stop there. Some big milestones are coming up in the next few years. Don't be in the same mindset you had 4 years ago. You're a different person now, act like it.

Dear Anonymous,

Doin' good on some fronts. Seeing clearly and I'm liking it. New opportunities in life, make the best of em. Experiment.

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
Years
Dear Anon,

You're immature, and you admit to that as well, but honestly sometimes I end up looking up to you more than down. I mean, you're funny and supportive(when you're not constantly calling me a loser lmao), and I feel like if I had to tell you something I could without any real issue. I'm really happy you took me in. We really gotta hang out more.

Years
Dear A,

Can't believe how ridiculously overpriced you make these things.

Up to $100 for the written test, $50 for the mandatory class, $46 per hour for the practice sessions, and then like $100 for the actual examination. Such a pain in the behind to have to pay this outrageous sum of money and go back and forth. Can't wait to be done with this so I never have to deal with it again.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
dear anon,

"oh ok lol" is the quickest conversation killer i have ever seen or heard.

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I'm so glad I found you again. ^//////////^ You make my life many times more worth living when you're in it. Please never ever leave us again.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Dear anonymous,

do you know how funny it is, I started thinking about how it'd be in 2 weeks, and imagined you two would be in sort of a similar situation, and I wouldn't be. Even though I am better friends with both of you than you are with each other, you are still so similar to each other in terms of stance in life and I'm just sort of..not. If I had to sketch it, I'd imagine a mountain with me being on the top and the two of you some stories lower together. I am older, born in a different year, almost polar opposite personality wise, while you guys are the same year etc and I feel so far/distanced from both of you. I feel like there will always be a wall between us no matter how close we get, it's like I was born in a completely different era, and you guys will never understand, I feel like a stand-alone.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Dear Anon

Lemme tell you, never laughed so hard before. Thank you for making things online seriously entertaining!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back