• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just some art and stuff

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Please be aware that everything here is relatively old. I'll update it eventually, after I get enough images together.
[I intend not to post many drawings, but will continue updating with photos/sprites.]
*Ignore the messy spoiler tags. They've been trolling me since I posted this thread. I don't put the extra ones there; they seem to appear on their own!

Photography
(Keep in mind that I have to upload these photos through another website, which kills the quality of them.)

Some plant I found
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Fogginess
Spoiler:

Sunset
Spoiler:

Rocks/Ice
Spoiler:

*Drawings may be added in the future, after I complete some that are worth posting.

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Congrats on the art thread Jess! Theses stuffs are very good. I really like these photographies specifically your cat. He's a cute little dude. I hope to see more pics. Keep up the good work!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Thanks, both of you. (:

Just added some pixel art from today and yesterday.

Gir500

~Gir~
Years
I <3 the kitty, he looks like my cat except my cat's a shade or two darker than yours. Nice compositions dude, don't forget the rule of thirds :)

icycatelf

Alex
Years
Those clouds look like they could a useful stock image for graphics. Do you have any plans on using it, or is it meant to just be a piece in its own?

I love the snowy picture. Snow is beautiful. Also love the cat! I'd like to see a pic of the cat on a snowy landscape. The cat probably wouldn't like it, though. One of mine stepped out onto the snow-covered porch once and became stiff as a board. He hasn't tried touching snow since.

The other sky shot is really beautiful. It may not be great quality, but there's something about it that looks really nice.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Gir
Thank you (:

@Akiyuki Aretukasu
Thanks. I don't plan on using it for anything; perhaps I will eventually, though.
It's a different cat, but I do have a picture of a stray cat in the snow- I'll have to dig it up and post it. (:

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
Years
Very nice photos I really like them all the cat is cute ^_^ I always take pics of my pets they are not the greastest posers tho lol The clouds and the sunset are really pretty everytime I have a sunset here I take photos I have so many now it's not funny . Snow scenes are another favorite of mine just sometime special about snow covered trees. Your drawing is not too bad either you should keep at it ^_^

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Thank you (:
The drawing is quite old, though- I just am too lazy to post anything decent. I'm going to take it down now and replace it later.

Here's a photo I took a couple of days ago. Kind of busy, yeah. I like it, though.
3ugzr.jpg

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Okay, well this thread has died.
I'm just going to throw some newly finished recolors up here, though. They're my favorites out of the 12 or so sprites I've completed today.

556045_584747808217063_111765259_n.jpg

Cavalreaper

Pokemon Breeder
Years
This is all really great! Keep it up.

The only thing I would suggest is that you save the sprite images as .PNG instead of .JPG.

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Thank you very much. {:
Yeah, I had noticed that, but wasn't sure what a better way to save it would be haha. Thanks.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I actually wasn't sure and had to go find the box it came in.
It's a Canon PowerShot SX260 HS, apparently. [: All of the pictures up there are older, though. I probably should update that soon. Most of my recent photos are from a trip, and a lot contain blood (of a goose, to be specific), so I won't be posting them here.

Speaking of updates, here's a Vulpix drawing I finished up this morning.
It's my first completed drawing of Vulpix, though, so it certainly could be be better.

Spoiler:

Might as well throw some photography up here, as well.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Crux

Evermore
Years
Slender!
You didn't tell me you had an art thread!
-subscribed.

It's beautiful where you live. Definitely looking forward to more.
Colby looks kinda irritated with you by the way. X}

Cavalreaper

Pokemon Breeder
Years
Those are some great pictures! You have an adorable cat.

That camera sounds pretty awesome! Canons are really nice. I have a Nikon myself, but I've seen Canons in action and they're pretty stellar.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Roc
Haha, didn't think to tell you. {:
Thanks, but I must say that it only seems that way because I happened to get a decent picture of the sky. It actually is pretty boring here- just trees and corn fields. .__. And the occasional dead deer.

Yeah, he always looks irritated! X) He's very affectionate, though, despite looking ticked off. He actually tried to pet my face once- no idea why. It was pretty adorable haha.

@Cavalreaper
Thanks [:

Ah, okay. I think that might be what a friend of mine has, but I can't remember.

Edit:
Might as well post my latest recolor. I did save this one as PNG. I'm tempted to redo all of my recolors and save them properly!

2gvosiq.jpg

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hey Slenderman. :) Nice to see you updating again.

I actually like your Vulpix a lot, to be honest. Yeah, it's sketchy, but it doesn't look like it's supposed to be anything more than a sketch so it's really fine. I love how expressive the face is. More often than not, Vulpix end up being stupid happy and cute -- which is great cause cute things are cute -- but I like how you've done something different there, and done it well, no less.

I actually can't see some of your sprites. :( I think it's just my computer but sometimes they don't load for me. Fortunately, I can see that Vaporeon and well, as you can probably see from my avatar, I love it. <3;

Anyway, keep 'em coming! I'd love to see more pics of your cat. n_n;

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Thank you.
I was actually aiming to make my Vulpix different from the other ones, because it's always portrayed as being the "cute, weak, lovable Pokemon".
Haha, you aren't missing anything, not being able to see those sprites. They're all messed up because of how I was saving them. The Vaporeon is the only one I've actually saved correctly.
Glad you like it, though! {:

Back