• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
It's fine, we all are getting a tad lazy though and do not want to read everything / do all the work that ought to but isn't neccesary to be done in order to do something. Try and break that trend. Good luck on your shiney hunting.EDIT!: Does anyone mind if I rejoin the club? I've been reconsidering it and I think I may-as-well rejoin. If not, it's okay I understand.

Last edited:

Maroslash

Im Crazy!
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 13, 2008
jeez! u sure pick some insane colors :rambo: i dont think anyone would mind u being on the team seems that thay didn't want u to go in the first place :)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
i'm gonna work some tonight on shiny hunting now that i've recaptured my gameboy.

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
Okay guys, I'll rejoin, give me a day or two to update my profile, I'm going to totally redo it. Sorry I left in the first place. It's good to see that the club is still growing strong all though dispersing over topics a little bit. Anyways, hi again all. I'm Pazz Kat but you can call me Dani.

Years
  • Seen Dec 24, 2004
Hi my name is Master_Ash and I would like to become a member if that is OK, I?ve read the rules and PLEEEZ don?t refer to me as a "newb" ?cuzz I?ve been on SPPF for 9 months so I?m used to pokemon forums! I have an Aerodactyl top train so I?m willing to shiny hunt when I?m training it! Have any of U guys caught a shiny meowth, because I need to EV train Aero in speed so I can search for a shiney one while EV training!

I only have ONE single shiny and I am a little embarrased by it...Its a gray Slugma!!!

*Says YEEEEE* *Jumps off a skyscraper* *pulls out a parachute out off backpack* *lands safely*

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 21, 2004
I would love to join!
Now, when you say "catch shinies" you mean like in the game, right?

Maroslash

Im Crazy!
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 13, 2008
yeah no cheating :P
i only got a rossella dude so dont worry about how meny shinys ya have Slugmas Cool

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
of course its in the game!!! and of course you can join!!

Oh hi ryan, long time no see, lol congrats on your gba recapture anfd hope your lucky

as you may already know, i have a shiny torchic now, and im hatching chanseys till i get a shiny one!

Good old friend this club is growing stronger each day as pazzcat said, and pazzcat, welcome back! hope you have fun with us again!

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
i am friggin Pi$$ed havent found ANY shiny magikarp yet, this so sucks.... o well im goin to be stayin at one of my friends house and hopefully ill have some luck then... * doubts it*....btw i wonder where !dragonite! is he hasnt posted in a while and he is a very active poster.....already has 400 posts and he joined in October...lol

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 21, 2004
I have ruby, and you can see my sig. for what i'm searching...

BeameR

Lover
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 17, 2006
can we have a list of whats been caught, b/c im not gonna search for one thats been found

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
OK if i dont find a magikarp within he next 5 HOURS!! im quittin ...........

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
nver quit! never ever!

I spent 7 days till i got my shiny charmander!! wooo, love him!

Oh lets make some publicity!, COme to the Sonic the hedgehog fan club! link in my sig (big sonic image!)

Back