• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
-Persona 4 Arena
-Ratchet and Clank Collection
-Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance

I would also be playing the God of War Saga, but my PS3's out of memory so I can't play it yet >>; Downside of having a 40 GB harddrive, I guess.

Algo Fonix

oh god
Years
I was playing some Xenoblade earlier. I'd not played in a long time, so I forgot there are like level 90 duders running around ready to make me buttpained and turn the console off. But. There were.

I'll try again tomorrow. I do want to beat this game. :(

o Pikachu o

Pikachu
Years
inFAMOUS 2 - I'm going for 100% on my save file, so far I need one dead drop and I got all the blast shards. I haven't beaten all side missions yet and I haven't unlocked every power. Once I 100% it I'm gonna play with bad karma and I'm gonna play on Hard. Ive only played with good karma so far and I chose every good mission.

Mentalii

Back
Years
Corpse Party *v* Usually I don't like this kind of game, but in that one the story's very good.
And I'm trying to beat Zelda TP. I have this game for at least 2 years and I never completed it... It's a great game though. But I don't know, I'm better at Zelda on Handheld game console I guess, and not really good at this one, that pretty discouraged me before.

Beachcomber

Wandering Again
Years
  • Age 30
  • NC
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
Professor Layton and The Unwound Future. I'm half-way through because I'm trying to get all the puzzles right and I haven't even played The Last Spectre yet and I'M RUNNING OUT OF TIME HAVE TO HURRY xD But yeah Professor Layton is a cool dude ngl

User19sq

Hlaf-Life 2. I'm on the "Anticitizen Zone" chapter. I was on a role!!! until I got to the underground sewers and the Headcrab Zombies started attacking me. *Shudder* ;_;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Right now it's a new game on Dante's Inferno, Skyrim, COD Black Ops on Veteran, and Tales Of Vesperia each on the 360 right now.

Mostly playing Skyrim right now as it's frightenly easy to get hooked on that kind of game like crack if you ask me while occasionally taking the time for Black Ops despite how challenging it can be for me while figuring out how to unlock the post game quests in Vesperia atm.

Last edited:

Hypno

OT: Eggaro
Years
A little bit of everything pretty much:

• Gravity Rush for Vita, I should be almost done with this one.
  • Sleeping Dogs for Xbox 360, I think I'm halfway done, you know a sandbox game is good when you actually try to complete the story mode.
  • New Super Mario Bros 2 for 3DS, taking this one slow, have only beaten the first world.

ohmCU.jpg

Charicific

PkMn Trainer
Years
I was playing Sleeping Dogs until yesterday, I mistakenly deleted my game and with it my save files :( . Noway in hell I'm gonna repeat all the progress I made! Oh, cool game btw, you should try it.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I'm going back to playing Sim City 4. Just downloaded hundreds of Japanese-style buildings for the game. I can't wait.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
VVVVVV 3D E shop edition.

I love VVVVVV so friggin much! <3

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Shadow of the Colossus
I've taken out 9 Colossi so far. I'm not too great at this game but it's pretty good. Hate the controls though.

Alan Wake
My roommate is too scared to play this and he's been pestering me to play for a year now. <_< Finally getting around to it. I appreciate the game because I don't think its story could be told in any other medium which is neat but the game itself is pretty "meh" for me.

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy
This is okay. I'm crazy so apparently I'm going for completion. I finally got my party in order (Terra, Aerith, Yuna, Lightning :D) though so my will to play sort of dropped a bit since I've accomplished my main achievement.

Tales of Graces f
Started this again with my roommates. :/ Hopefully we get farther than my brother and I did.

Railgun

Ever Day Another New Adventure
Years
I was playing Sleeping Dogs until yesterday, I mistakenly deleted my game and with it my save files :( . Noway in hell I'm gonna repeat all the progress I made! Oh, cool game btw, you should try it.

Same so i'm replaying it myself XD

Nerdy Mojo

No Lifer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
im horrbly addicted to skyrim....like play tilll 5 in the morning addictive.with live party shenanigans,the harvest moon like dlc{hearthfire},endless quests and a overall huge fun world to explore,i dont see myself putting this down aaaaaanytime soon.{better late than never}

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Diablo III
I have started playing this a lot for whatever reason. My goal is to get to Inferno (I think that is what the difficulty is called after Hell) and beat it. I also plan on making good use of the auction house in-game to possible make some free money off the game.

Diablo II
I started replaying this a few days ago. Sadly, it's difficult to find matches past Nightmare, and most people are playing Diablo III. However, Diablo II will always be my favorite in the Diablo series.

Uncharted 3

After buying it for $20 at a local GameStop, my friend and I have been playing Uncharted 3 often. I have yet to earn the platinum trophy or even beat the campaign, but i'm getting there soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back