• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DON'T TICKLE ME!

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
I am not really that ticklish anyone, well I used to be when I was younger but not anymore.on a scale it be a 2/10 on ticklish.

Crux

Evermore
Years
I'm normal I guess.
I hate being tickled though... I once almost broke someone's wrist from them trying to tickle me, so i'd advise you don't. :x

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
I am very ticklish, everywhere. xD

I don't know why I'm so sensitive to touch, honestly. And I've been very ticklish since I was super young and still am.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
I'm not that ticklish, at least not in the usual spots.
My weakness is around the left and right side of the waist though...don't ask me why

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
Years
I'm so ticklish, that it looks like I'm having some sort of attack whenever someone tickles me. No one does it though, because I flail around and lash out.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Even people I know well (for example, my best friend) think that I'm not ticklish. In reality, I just can block it out really well if it's anyone but a close family member. [: If you're one of the few people that I can't block it out from, I will hurt you to make you stop.

Honest

Hi!
Years
It's pathetic how ticklish I am. Like actually, I'm practically ticklish anywhere. And I'll spazz and laugh and die at the same time. My friends torture me this way, it's not funny at all, really. :c

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
I don't think I'm real ticklish. My only sensitive spots are my feet, stomach, hands and sides but my sides are the only super sensitive part of my body.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I'm very ticklish to the point where sometimes it's uncomfortable to even let people touch me. I have a very sensitive sense of touch to the point that it's ridiculous.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Very ticklish, especially around the abdomen area. I hate when people try to tickle me there to get a reaction, I'm too ticklish around there to just keep a straight face.

Sirfetch’d

Very. what makes it worse is that everyone knows that I am so I am usually attacked with tickles.

Back