• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What object do you use that is made for the opposite sex?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I used Axe Kilo body wash for a while once, and I don't have a problem using men's deodorant (though I don't just go out and buy it lol). I used to buy men's necklaces a lot as a teenager because I liked them better than the stuff that was made for girls. Oddly enough, they break easier than the necklaces made for women.

One time I opened a condom pack cause I found a box of them and then I buried it. Does that count for anything?

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I use men's razors too! I prefer waxing, but women's razors are junk. They're manufactured to have more moisturizing strips than men's because women need to be oh-so smooth, but realistically all the moisturizing strips do is gunk up and clog the blades so they don't last as long, making shaving uneven and ineffective. They're better suited for men's faces than women's legs, ironically, which is why I'm not surprised to see some of the guys using them XD

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
People realise that conditioner isn't, per se, a female product, right? There are plenty of men's hair conditioners around... some of which I use when my hair gets a bit longer than I'd like it to.

As for me, I've sometimes used female-specific moisturiser when it's been on offer in the shops, but that's honestly about it.

Melody

Banned
Years
I use lipstick, eyeshadow, eyeliner, nail polish, and certain kinds of tights/stockings. All of these I use to some degree to change how I look to suit how I feel, which helps me quite a bit at times.

I also occasionally pick up feminine scented soaps or items of a similar nature. This is because most scents associated with females are often more gentle. I do have a sensitive nose, and don't like strong smelling products. Sometimes even a hair care product or two, even though I loath doing anything with my short hair besides cleaning it or combing/brushing it.

Although I personally identify myself as both genders more often than not, there are enough times in my life that I simply must play along with only one role, no matter how masculine or feminine I may feel at any given moment, so for the nature of this poll, I went with the obvious choice of what I use less of.

Last edited:
Back