• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Warm greetings.

Years
  • Seen May 13, 2013
Hello everyone and good day. I call myself Sub, and while I'm not new to the Pokemon scene, or even the forum one, I am new here. What can I say about myself? I've played Pokemon since its arrival in the states and have roleplayed Pokemon for the past seven or eight years, I've lost track of the time. So yeah, that's pretty much me, don't know what else to say. Any who, pleased to meet all of you.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
Ugh, lost my post. So stupid.

Welcome to the board!

I've tried roleplaying, but the ones here seem too complex just to "jump in" and "get involved." I do enjoy it, though.

Our roleplay board is under Creative Discussions... I can't post the URL because I don't have enough posts (which is why my post was erased lol).

Have fun!

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2014
Hi Subonic, you seem to be the type that has a lot of experience with the Pokemon video games, having played even the oldest RBY. Anyway, welcome to PC! If you're not new to the forum scene, then you'll grasp it a lot faster than most people do, including me so that'll help you a lot. There is also a RP section here should you feel the urge to RP about Pokemon. Enjoy, Subonic!

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Hey there Sub and welcome to PC!
My first game was RBY as well, it's nice to see other "veteran" players join us.
I'm sure you'll like it here, there is a lot to see and talk about (:
Especially if you are interested in the upcoming X/Y, since the speculations are going wild!
As has already been pointed out, you should check out the RP section and see if there's something that would interest you. Or you can always start your own!! ;)
Anyway, glad to have you with us and looking forward to see you around :D ^^

Years
Heya Sub! Love your avatar, welcome to PC~

Roleplayer for seven or eight years?! That's quite a long time. :O I roleplayed back in the days of Yahoo messenger like... nine years ago, haha. Didn't last long but it was such a fun experience. Loved roleplaying anything Team Rocket-related so thinking back on that now kind of makes me miss it. The friend I roleplayed with should still be around, so perhaps there's hope to get in contact again! Our Roleplay Corner board will be the absolute best place for you; explore around and join some of the RPs if you'd like, I'm sure your stay there will be pleasant, especially given that you have so much RPing experience under your belt. You should delve into the Pokemon-related boards sometime too, like the gaming or perhaps Pokemon Trivia/Games and Pokemon Clubs, and get involved in those. Since you seem like a big fan of the franchise you'll probably enjoy yourself here a lot.

Since you have played Pokemon for such a long time, have you developed a preference for any certain Pokemon or type? And are there any other parts of the franchise you like besides the games?

And if you have forum experience you'll definitely have an easier time settling into things here. ^_~ Some new users tend to get a bit confused due to the size of this community, which I can understand since I was the same way for a while years ago. So long as you read and understand the main rules and individual section rules, you'll be a-okay! On the occasion that you're confused, though, you can contact a moderator or post in the Questions & Feedback forum section which is right above The Welcome Lounge.

Great meeting you and enjoy your stay here! :D Make sure to stick around!

Back