• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen New Pokemon and Type Combinations Speculation

SkyRyder

'That Guy'
Years
Water/Fire would be neat. 3 weaknesses(boooo), 4 resistances, good STAB coverage, and also imagine what a Water/Fire would look like.

Grass/Ghost would be something new.. possibly for Orotto. Unfortunately, it is one of THE worst typings defensively. Five heavy weaknesses...

Steel/Poison... now that's something I want to happen. Other than Earthquake shenanigans it can produce an amazing wall.

Another thing that needs to happen... Normal/Ghost.. 1 weakness and 3 immunities... now that's a type combination if I've never seen one.. other than Dark/Ghost which already exists.

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I didn't think of Electric/Fire. That sounds like an awesome combination, again I do not count Rotom in these other than Electric/Ghost which is it's normal form.

Asura

असुर
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
Can a brother get Electric/Dark? I think what would be one of the coolest typings. Ghost/Grass would be pretty neat also. And then pretty much everything else with Fairy, too.

Years
Electric Rodants are known for their cuteness, like most fairies, that's why I'm expecting it to be Fairy/Electric, in which case adding a Dark/Electric rodant would be nice. Sort of the revert of Minus and Plusle's concept!
As of what they can be... maybe a white and a black rabbit... (my imagination is pathetic!)

Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2013
I would like to see a Dragon/Poison combination. that would keep those fairys in check

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Oct 15, 2013
A Normal/Dragon or a Poison/Dragon is in the very top of my very long wishlist for the upcoming games! :)

Name

Moémon Master
Years
Bug combos would be nice.
Bug/fairy
Bug/dragon, especially bug dragon, i'd like to see what they do with it.

not that i'm a big fan of bug... actually i hate em, but i'd like to see more of em

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Electric Rodants are known for their cuteness, like most fairies, that's why I'm expecting it to be Fairy/Electric, in which case adding a Dark/Electric rodant would be nice. Sort of the revert of Minus and Plusle's concept!
As of what they can be... maybe a white and a black rabbit... (my imagination is pathetic!)

Already have a Fairy/Electric confirmed. Dedenne is that combination. It is the one that was revealed with the Mega Evolutions and looks like a little Raichu. We also have a Rabbit that is a Normal type, so I don't expect us getting anymore rabbits other than evolutions of the one that has been confirmed.

Years
We need to see a Poison/Dragon and Fire/Grass type already. The rumour of that Coconut Cannon Pokemon as a Fire/Grass-type was amazing!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
I would like to see a Ghost/Fighting type. It sounds like it would have a lot of potential.

Another I would like to see is Poison/Psychic.

Back