• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ozzy's Cake Shop (ft. sprites)

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
hello i would like something.

Type: Recolor and Eggs
Pokemon: Treeko, Torchic, and mudkip
Details: I want treeko torchic and mudkip to have all different recolors. no one to have the same color. and i want their eggs too.
Other: nothing just that please.

And i dont care how long it takes so take your time.

i actually hope its not too much

Last edited:

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Ahh I seem to find more stuff to change as soon as you make a new sprite...

I would like white part of Braviary's head (Look closely, the haircrest above the head) to be coloured blue, and the beak to be coloured blue as well.

Looking way better than any fusion btw, I'm thinking this is almost like a new Pokémon!

PS - Where do the talons come from? :P

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I'd like to request a recolor :D
hulk green machamp with shredded hulk shorts... is it possible?
fVU1UAn.png

Let me know if you'd like any changes! I used the shiny sprite's green because it was practically the same as Hulk's, but I can change it if you'd prefer. :)

Heya Ozzy! I just realized you made custom Pokeballs, so I'll give it a shot! I plan on using it in a signature, hopefully ;D

Type: Custom Pokeball
Pokémon: Golurk
Details: I'd like to see that ancient Roman robe/skirt part show, and the rest is up to you. ^^
Other: Take your time, don't rush, and make it look EPICZ
I tried really hard to include the skirt but no matter what I did it just looked weird; the shape really doesn't suit itself well to a ball haha. I came up with these two designs, the second is using the skirt's pattern for the bottom half:

FCoDePH.png
SP4FpuM.png

(for reference @ skirt)
Spoiler:

Let me know if you'd like any changes and sorry about the skirt!

More sprites are on their way. :)

EDIT

Ahh I seem to find more stuff to change as soon as you make a new sprite...

I would like white part of Braviary's head (Look closely, the haircrest above the head) to be coloured blue, and the beak to be coloured blue as well.

Looking way better than any fusion btw, I'm thinking this is almost like a new Pokémon!

PS - Where do the talons come from? :P
Thanks, I'm loving it too haha - hopefully we'll get it looking perfect soon! As always let me know of any changes you'd like made and hopefully we'll have it perfect. ♥ I'm always excited for these requests, I can't wait to see it finished.

wj9Ggau.png

PS - the talons are from Braviary's arch-rival Mandibuzz! Ironic, right?

@oshawottlover13, I'll get on yours soon but it's a big request so may take a little while, sorry!

Last edited:

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Ohh yes! It's perfect now!

As you're busy with requests, tell me when you're ready to take on the other two!
It's perfect now!

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
ZOMG it looks amazing! I don't mind it if there's no skirt-thing, though. I'm definitely using the one with the pattern. Thanks! :D

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
My laptop's having some trouble at the moment with the mousepad making it really hard to click precise pixels so I'll have to go into town and get a wireless mouse before continuing with the sprites; sorry guys! Expect them within a couple of days. :)

EDIT: I managed to get one sprite done but the mouse is driving me insane so I'll leave the rest for a little while. Sorry guys! This one's for Synerjee;

GMdMxs1.png

Let me know if you'd like any changes at all. :)

Last edited:
Years
Ozzy can we do a trade?
I'm looking for someone to challenge me ._.;
Well I'm a beginner.
._.

Metagross x Scolipede.
Give me a request please?

FluorescentMunchlax

(aka Joltiikk)
Years
Slightly large request but you are amazing at this stuff so I didn't know who else to ask, could I have pokeballs of a couple of my favourite pokemon? Enough for a team. They are Mantyke, Combee, Wynaut, Munchlax, Pawniard and finally a Surskit. Thanks.

Years
erpipJJ.png
wUJKpzv.png
pH0GDdw.png
lXCOv6B.png
kR63Nkz.png
eCIdgja.png

I know I'm not Ozzy, but I tried to make them for you.
e_e;
Did my best.

That's nice and all, but you should leave requests at Ozzy's shop to Ozzy himself. He'll get around to it. Meanwhile, you can make your own shop and promote it! If you're looking for some more requests, it wouldn't hurt to take a peek at the Official Request thread we have to gain some more practice. :D

Back