• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokémon DarkCopper Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 10, 2020
This hack looks really cool! Looking forward to it!

I like your ideas of having riolu and houndour as one of the starters choices!

this looks pretty good, i like the starter selection
Thanks. I actually decided to make it those types, since it would be a change from the usual (Grass, Fire, Water). The type choices were chosen since I liked the idea of (Fighting, Psychic and Dark) which was a rumor back before Diamond and Pearl were out. So, yeah.

I will be making updates at some point, but, my actual computer is still virus infested, and school has started back up for me. I'm not quitting though! I refuse to quit on another hack!

I will be making a change to Lugia's sprite, it'll now be it's HeartGold/SoulSilver sprite. I also created 2 more Fakémon; a fighting and fire type one.

Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2017
This is an ingenious hack! I wish to see all the Fakemon (and Chinpokomon) currently used in it!

LinK93

Translator/Beta tester
Years
Starter are oK..I would only chose HOUNDHOUR.. But you should change the sprites (trainers, Pokemon) especially Darghosird....
He looks more like a dragonturd =D

El Diabeetus

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 10, 2020
This is an ingenious hack! I wish to see all the Fakemon (and Chinpokomon) currently used in it!
I'll eventually reveal all of them at once. There are NO Chinpokomon in right now.

Starter are oK..I would only chose HOUNDHOUR.. But you should change the sprites (trainers, Pokemon) especially Darghosird....
He looks more like a dragonturd =D
Well, the starters may not be the best choices ever, but I wanted to keep the type formula going.

I'm not gonna change any of those. Normally I'd agree about the Fakémon like Darghosird, but its supposed to look demented and weird. Actually, it's not any part Dragon at all.

Really, only update I can give is, I corrected the Custom Ho-Oh sprite so it has normal wings now and doesn't look awkward. I still won't be updating much due to computer problems, and the fact I'll be playing SoulSilver, which'll probably get me wanting to really try hacking again. There'll still be updates, but not that many. Plus, there's the problem of school, that'll get in the way. I really don't have much to do even with school work, but I like to take small breaks so I don't stress myself from hacking this.

------------------------------------------------
An actual update (kind of):

I figured since I didn't reveal much about the Lake of Rage in this, here's a battle you can do, you don't have to do it though:

113.png

114.png

115.png

116.png

118.png

A mini-battle event with Silver.

I'm gonna reveal what the building's for, until in-game. But, it's probably obvious of what that huge building is.

Some sprite changes:
119.png

The corrected Ho-Oh sprite.

120.png

Using Lugia's HG/SS sprite this time around.

As with Silver, there'll be appearances by: Red, Blue, Green, Gold, Kotone, Brendan, May, Lucas, Dawn, etc. So this means, a lot of Easter Eggs. Also, my computer doesn't have a virus anymore, so everything's good to go.

I have also finally spirited the Leader of Team Death. So, yeah. I'm slowly getting back into full-time hacking again.

Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2017
If Chinpokomon WERE planned to be included, I would like to see the following:

Furrycat
Lambtron (yellow lamb with cannon on right front paw)
The mad rabbit
The gorilla with mouse ears
Donkeytron (a donkey with a firing dish under his front right hoof)

Years
  • Seen Apr 3, 2010
It looks pretty good. I like your scooter thing, lol. But don't you think you get
Giratina a bit early in game?
Like your team death too. There should be a mini rival from team death that always wants to cut himself xD

SkyBlue

I'm in love...with Ash!
Years
Nice logo and everything, but...um...the Team Death sprite looked plain. Maybe a shadowed face?

El Diabeetus

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 10, 2020
Hey Cooper do you still work on this or you abandoned it?
Because if yes then it'd be very bad...
No, I haven't. I just can't work on it, since the computer I use, isn't operational. CPU Temprature problems, and it doesn't look like I can get a new fan anytime soon. I have a back-up of the ROM on the PSP, but I can't really edit it on any computers that are at my disposal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back