• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When was the last time you cried?

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
When was the last time you cried? Do you regret crying then? If you feel comfortable sharing, what was the reason?
Do you feel like you are really emotional or that you cry too easily?

7054613_460s_v2.jpg

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

The last time I cried was last Monday when I found out that my Grandpa has cancer. While it is treatable it still made me cry because the thought of losing him really upsets me because we are super close.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
A few weeks ago when one of my friends from high school was killed crossing the highway on her way to work.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I can't remember the last time I cried, tbh. Well, when it was, at least. I'm admittedly a somewhat prideful person some of the time, and will mentally beat myself up over it for weeks if I cry. Even if nobody knows about it (which is the way it usually is, on the rare occasion that I do, otherwise I'll be beyond furious with myself).

I'm not exactly an emotional person, especially involving death. I can honestly say that I watched a family member die with a straight face. [: My father teases me about being so "cold-hearted" (in his words), but I see it as a good thing.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
A couple of nights ago when I found out that my great-uncle passed away. I really liked him a lot and he was doing fine the last time I saw him, but it turns out that he was very ill.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
The last time I cried was in a dream I had, in the dream one of my family members passed away in a tsunami [it was also a nightmare for me], when I woke up I could feel the tears coming down my eyes.

Hope that counts too.

Crux

Evermore
Years
._.
Today. I was chopping onions.
I don't mind admitting it, per say... I mean, they are onions...

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
The last time I cried besides standing near onions, was two years ago I think? My first guinea pig had died due to illness and I really loved him, treasured him and his loss just got the better of me. I cried all night into the morning and barely got sleep that night, it was awful. :(

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
Depends... if one or two tears counts as crying, then a few days ago... if you mean like complete breakdown crying that lasts a decent amount of time... then not for like a decade.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I think it's been a while since I've really seriously cried. I'm not the person who normally cries a lot. The last time I seriously cried was when my Nana died almost 2 years ago. She was so kind , sweet and loved us dearly. She would do anything for me and my brothers and all she really wanted to do when alive was to take care of us and make sure we grew up to be wonderful people. It was sad watching her go and I think I cried the most when I was standing by her bedside the day before she died. She was so helpless and in so much pain that I couldn't stand it and wish I could take it all away for her.

Rango

Show Me The Money Wide Load!
Years
Walking Dead spoilers
Spoiler:

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
this is very embarasing but i cried a few days ago bcuz i broke my phone and it was my 1st phone and it was pretty expensive and it's repair was also quite expensive.. :( :(
..and i didn't even ask for a phone my mom and dad literally forced me to choose a phone.. :( :'(

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
The last time I cried was a few hours ago, when we were preparing for my graduation. I cried for the most stupid reason in the entire world. I cried because my mom was forcing me to wear make-up but I absolutely hated make-up and I cried and yeah I didn't wear any make-up to my own graduation. I know it's stupid, but hey, I'm only twelve years old. I'm really overdramatic, too.

Years
Being completely honest, it was a few days ago when I jabbed myself in the eye with the back of a pen. I don't know if I'd consider it crying, but tears were running down my face.

As for the last time I actually cried from being upset, it was last September. My grandpa had just passed away, and I was always very close with him. It takes me quite a bit to get emotional, so obviously something like that was quite upsetting.

Last edited:

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years
The last time I cried was when I was watching Toonami last Saturday. I was watching the Naruto episode Demon in the Snow, and considering I haven't watched this series in forever and adding in nostalgia, this episode actually caused me to cry. I wasn't blubbering like a baby, but yes, I did cry a little bit.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
Last month when I visited my grandfather's grave. I shed some tears because tons of regret came down me like asteroids. Regrets like being cold to him, not taking care of him or visiting him for the last two years. He died a month before I left my 2nd home.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Can't remember to be honest. I know I've been teary-eyed a couple of times since but the last time I was crying was probably in January; I remember being in a pretty bad mood at the time.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Last time I cried was when I had all my friends and family over, saying my good-byes because I was leaving to Texas :(

I do cry when the situation is emotional and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Back