• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Greene's trades *specializing in EV'd + breeding/EV service available*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
Years
Do't worry about it Daiko, 'm much more leniant towards friends. PP Maxes, Toxic, Shadow Ball, Thunder Wave, and the Scyther all sound cool, but what is it you want in return?

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
I started on your charmader so far i got:
4/20/24/31/31/31

so ill start round two tommarow, will you be around for iv battles?

LilacLust

Gone.
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2012
Jolly Power Whip Bulbasaur (x/31/31/x/x/31) HG/SS EXCLUSIVE
im breeding one of these anyway so i can give you one free of charge if you want :P as a kinda apology for taking so long.

Anyway, spheal is ready :)

Years
Do't worry about it Daiko, 'm much more leniant towards friends. PP Maxes, Toxic, Shadow Ball, Thunder Wave, and the Scyther all sound cool, but what is it you want in return?

I can give you the PP Maxs and a Couple of the TMs for free.

Maybe just a Pain-Split Duskull for the Scyther. (I have no need for it since I have an EV'd Scizor already)

Arcta

Shiny Champion - Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2010
i like your shiny sceptile ev'd, check my thread for what u want but post when ue read and acknoledged my post

Arcta

Shiny Champion - Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2010
greene, might u want a 31 hp, attack and speed iv shiny dragonite with attack and speed ev's moves are dragon dance/earthquake/fire punch/outrage

Arcta

Shiny Champion - Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2010
oh, damit, im just gonna check ur want list and offer from there

well i dont have anthing on ur whishlist but do ya want a shiny set with the legendary dogs all shiny and the element checngers all shiny (raquaza, kyogre and groundon)

all for sceptile :D:(:):D:(:):D srry mesaage was to short to post

Last edited:

Arcta

Shiny Champion - Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2010
ive got one though i dont think its ev's are great :(

oops i ment iv's arent great my bad

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Aron - Careful
252HP/252Sp.D/6D
Stealth Rock
Curse
Head Smash
Earthquake

Does it have nice IVs? What would you like for it that I can breed? :P

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
Years
The EV's are soemthing close to 31/30/26/30/30/26. Any of the really tough breeds on the first page would suffice.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
DD Tropius is an HGSS exclusive, I believe. I don't have HGSS. Is Aron from Smogon?

The only one I am interested in breeding is Adamant Dragon Dance Charmander (x/31/x/x/x/31), but that's not a challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back