• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Worlds Collide OOC Thread

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
I'll choose three? What? XD

Yay, it started! =D

And I really really want Mi-Shizu to have chakra. XD Ugh, I'm going to slip into Miharu/Yue/Yui a lot I think. XD

First post starting, but probably won't finish (have to go to sleep for schoolz tomorrow)

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
by pokemon as one of the worlds do you include pokemon mystery dungeon too?

No. I think it would conflict with the rest of the story.

This RP looks very interesting and I would love to join. Just two questions. One: is there still room to join? Two, can we come from/go to more than one world?

1) There is still muuuuuch room to join.
2) We will be able to, but not just yet.

Also, @Michaela and TFW: Both of you are close to the number, but i'll wait to see if Charzeon joins/gets accepted so that she can guess too. I would give you a hint on how far off you guys are, but then Charzeon or somebody else would figure it out :3

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
Years
Though this mostly won't affect my SU (which I hope to post soon) I guess I asked my second one because I noticed that The Final Watchmen had a few powers from different worlds. Just didn't know if he gets it all at once or gradully later or what. Again, just wondering, not complaining or anything like that. It really won't affect my SU much.

Nakuzami

Years
We start with powers from all worlds that are already in the RP (excluding Naruto at the moment) though, not all of them are really powers, like the pokemon/digimon[egg]/Yu-Gi-Oh stuff.

Darkfox1525

God in the arts of Darkness
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 21, 2011
Name: Zegan Zoma Nickname: Shadow Master

Personality: A headstrong, smart, and very cunning teenager. Not afraid to going into a losing situation. Hates to lose. Loves's to play videogames, manily RPG's. He also loves to fight. He'll toy with opponent untill he has his fill, then will end the fight. Most of the day he would rather take a nap then study or fight though. Very sarcastic.

Appearance: Hair: Medium black hair, reaching to his spine.
Eyes: Light blue, medium, oval shaped.
Skin: Pale
Hight: 6'2"
Whight: 120lb
Cloths: Clothing style: Gothic
Neckless with a cross on it. A black shirt with, "It's on like Donkey Kong" on the front. Baggy jeans with a belt tied around it.
Face: Scar going through his left eye.

History: Zegan come's from a rich family. His father, Mike, was an actor, while his mother, Paige, is a fashion model. At 5 years old, Zegan got his frist game, Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow. They lived in a 2 story house. But they couldn't afford to put Zegan in priviate school. At the age of 7 he was already smarter then is classmates, and they dispised him for it. He never had friends, was always teased, and got into many, many fight. In one of the fight, a student slashed his left eye with a sharpened ruler. He was expelled from every school he ever went to. Then, Zegan's dad got a contract with an acting company, so he was tranferd to a privite school at the age of 11. Zegan finally made some friends, and was behacing better.
Everything was going great untill his 13th birthday, because his mom and dad had to go to South America, so Zegan went to live with his aunt, Chell, and her husband, Rick. For the last 3 years, he went back to public school, but things were alot different. He didn't get into any fights, took up boxxing and swordplay lessons, and get an allowance of 15$ per week, which he would spend on videogames, or manga's.and here he is today.

"Special Features": Optained Bisharp, able to make swords from his shadow, Yu-gi-OH deck is comprised of 1 level 7 monster card, 4 level 5 cards, 6 level 4 cards, 3 level 3 cards, 13 trap cards, and 13 spell cards.

RP Sample: Dingdingdingdingding went the school bell. It was 3 PM as Zegan got up to go home. But then, he suddenly got this feeling that something was about to happen. He couldn't shake the feeling as he walked out of the school, and towards his favorite convenience store. Why can't i shake this feeling? It doen't look like anyone else has this feeling. Am I the only one who has this? It feels like its warning me... he thought. Before he knew it, he was where he wanted to go, James Town Convenience Store. "Hey Joe," he said walking in, "Anything new happen today?" "Nope. Same boring day as always." said Joe the clerk. After grabing a bag of chips, he thought about asking Joe about this feeling. "Hey Joe..." "What?" said Joe. "Do you have a funny feeling about today?" asked Zegan, grabing a Dr. Pepper. "No. Why? Is something going to happen?" asked Joe. "I don't know. I feel like something is..." said Zegan, Walking to the counter, pulling out his wallet. "Well, tomorrow is the end of the world, from what the Mayan's say." said Joe, ringing up the items. To this, Zegan said sarcasticly, "Yes, and then i'll grow wings and fly to candyland to meet the lollypop princess." After paying for the food, he was about to leave the store, when Joe said, "Well, make sure to keep an umbrella with you!" "Nahhh, i'll just use a baseball bat." Zegan said.
It was 4 PM after walking away from the convenience store, so he headed home to finsh his homework and get some rest. When he could see his house, he saw that Rick was leaving for work. "Hey Rick!" yelled Zegan. "Oh, Hey there sport, how ya doing?" asked Rick. "Good, good. You?" Zegan said walking up to him. He wanted to ask about his feeling, but didn't want to worry Rick or Aunt Chell. "Better then ever. Well, I'd love to stay and chat, but i got to go to work. See ya at dinner!" Said Rick, walking to his car. After waving goodbye to Rick, he opened the door and steped inside his house. "Hey Aunt Chell!" Chell was watching some cooking class on the TV. "Oh, hi Zegan. Going to your room to finsh your homework?" she asked. "Yep, so i'll be in my room untill dinner." he said. It was 8 PM, after he finshed his homework and his dinner, laying on his bed, unable to sleep, thinking about why he had this feeling. Maybe a good look outside will help me sleep... he thought. After getting up, he looked out his window to see many Earth-like planets heading towards Earth! What the-?! thought Zegan. Seeing this, he fell over and fainted, not knowing what was going to happen next...

Is this good enough? And just so you know, i'm new to this kind of thing, so please tell me if i'm good or not.​

Last edited:

Nakuzami

Years

Personality: A headstrong, smart, and very cunning teenager. Not afraid to going into a losing situation. Hates to lose. Loves's to play videogames, manily RPG's. He also loves to fight. He'll toy with opponent untill he has his fill, then will end the fight. Most of the day he would rather take a nap then study or fight though. Very sarcastic.

Appearance: Hair: Medium black hair, reaching to his spine. (Uhh...your spine runs down basically your whole back...so that's not very specific)
Whight: 120lb
Neckless with a cross on it. A black shirt with, "It's on like Donkey Kong" on the front. Baggy jeans with a belt tied around it.

History: Zegan come's from a rich family. His father, Mike, was an actor, while his mother, Paige, is a fashion model. At 5 years old, Zegan got his frist game, Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow. They lived in a 2 story house. But they couldn't afford to put Zegan in priviate school. At the age of 7 he was already smarter then is classmates, and they dispised him for it. He never had friends, was always teased, and got into many, many fight. In one of the fight, a student slashed his left eye with a sharpened ruler. He was expelled from every school he ever went to. Then, Zegan's dad got a contract with an acting company, so he was tranferd to a privite school at the age of 11. Zegan finally made some friends, and was behacing better.
Everything was going great untill his 13th birthday, because his mom and dad had to go to South America, so Zegan went to live with his aunt, Chell, and her husband, Rick. For the last 3 years, he went back to public school, but things were alot different. He didn't get into any fights, took up boxxing and swordplay lessons, and get an allowance of 15$ per week, which he would spend on videogames, or manga's.and here he is today.

"Special Features": Optained Bisharp, able to make swords from his shadow, Yu-gi-OH deck is comprised of 1 level 7 monster card, 4 level 5 cards, 6 level 4 cards, 3 level 3 cards, 13 trap cards, and 13 spell cards.

RP Sample: Dingdingdingdingding went the school bell. It was 3 PM as Zegan got up to go home. But then, he suddenly got this feeling that something was about to happen. He couldn't shake the feeling as he walked out of the school, and towards his favorite convenience store. Why can't i shake this feeling? It doen't look like anyone else has this feeling. Am I the only one who has this? It feels like its warning me... he thought. Before he knew it, he was where he wanted to go, James Town Convenience Store. "Hey Joe," he said walking in, "Anything new happen today?" "Nope. Same boring day as always." said Joe the clerk. After grabing a bag of chips, he thought about asking Joe about this feeling. "Hey Joe..." "What?" said Joe. "Do you have a funny feeling about today?" asked Zegan, grabing a Dr. Pepper. "No. Why? Is something going to happen?" asked Joe. "I don't know. I feel like something is..." said Zegan, Walking to the counter, pulling out his wallet. "Well, tomorrow is the end of the world, from what the Mayan's say." said Joe, ringing up the items. To this, Zegan said sarcasticly, "Yes, and then i'll grow wings and fly to candyland to meet the lollypop princess." After paying for the food, he was about to leave the store, when Joe said, "Well, make sure to keep an umbrella with you!" "Nahhh, i'll just use a baseball bat." Zegan said.
It was 4 PM after walking away from the convenience store, so he headed home to finsh his homework and get some rest. When he could see his house, he saw that Rick was leaving for work. "Hey Rick!" yelled Zegan. "Oh, Hey there sport, how ya doing?" asked Rick. "Good, good. You?" Zegan said walking up to him. He wanted to ask about his feeling, but didn't want to worry Rick or Aunt Chell. "Better then ever. Well, I'd love to stay and chat, but i got to go to work. See ya at dinner!" Said Rick, walking to his car. After waving goodbye to Rick, he opened the door and steped inside his house. "Hey Aunt Chell!" Chell was watching some cooking class on the TV. "Oh, hi Zegan. Going to your room to finsh your homework?" she asked. "Yep, so i'll be in my room untill dinner." he said. It was 8 PM, after he finshed his homework and his dinner, laying on his bed, unable to sleep, thinking about why he had this feeling. Maybe a good look outside will help me sleep... he thought. After getting up, he looked out his window to see many Earth-like planets heading towards Earth! What the-?! thought Zegan. Seeing this, he fell over and fainted, not knowing what was going to happen next... (That happens in your first post)

Is this good enough? And just so you know, i'm new to this kind of thing, so please tell me if i'm good or not.​

Okay, well:

1) For one thing, you're grammar isn't very amazing. Could you maybe use spell check or something to help you?

2) You also seem to squish everything together. Perhaps you could try to space your paragraphs, and maybe between diallogue too?

3) Could you maybe add more detail to your Yu-Gi-Oh deck? I need more than just the types of cards...

If you could at least fix those few things, i'll accept you. Though, remember to do the first two things for all of your posts too.

Darkfox1525

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 21, 2011
Okay, well:

1) For one thing, you're grammar isn't very amazing. Could you maybe use spell check or something to help you?

2) You also seem to squish everything together. Perhaps you could try to space your paragraphs, and maybe between diallogue too?

3) Could you maybe add more detail to your Yu-Gi-Oh deck? I need more than just the types of cards...

If you could at least fix those few things, i'll accept you. Though, remember to do the first two things for all of your posts too.

Personality: A headstrong, smart, and very cunning teenager. Not afraid to go into a losing situation. Hates to lose. Loves to play video games, mainly RPG's. He also loves to fight. He'll toy with opponent until he has his fill, then will end the fight. Most of the day he would rather take a nap then study or fight though. Very sarcastic.

Appearance: Hair: Medium black hair, reaching the collar of his shirt.
Wight: 120lb
Neck-less with a cross on it. A black shirt with, "It's on like Donkey Kong" on the front. Baggy jeans with a belt tied around it.

History: Zegan comes from a rich family. His father, Mike, was an actor, while his mother, Paige, is a fashion model. At 5 years old, Zegan got his first game, Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow. They lived in a 2 story house. But they couldn't afford to put Zegan in private school. At the age of 7 he was already smarter then is classmates, and they despised him for it.
He never had friends, was always teased, and got into many, many fight. In one of the fight, a student slashed his left eye with a sharpened ruler. He was expelled from every school he ever went to. Then, Zegan's dad got a contract with an acting company, so he was transfered to a private school at the age of 11. Zegan finally made some friends, and was behaving better.

Everything was going great until his 13th birthday, because his mom and dad had to go to South America, so Zegan went to live with his aunt, Chell, and her husband, Rick. For the last 3 years, he went back to public school, but things were alot different. He didn't get into any fights, took up boxing and swordplay lessons, and get an allowance of 15$ per week, which he would spend on video games, or manga's.and here he is today.

"Special Features": Obtained Bisharp, able to make swords from his shadow.

RP Sample: Dingdingdingdingding went the school bell. It was 3 PM as Zegan got up to go home. But then, he suddenly got this feeling that something was about to happen. He couldn't shake the feeling as he walked out of the school, and towards his favorite convenience store. Why can't i shake this feeling? It doesn't look like anyone else has this feeling. Am I the only one who has this? It feels like its warning me... he thought. Before he knew it, he was where he wanted to go, James Town Convenience Store.

"Hey Joe," he said walking in, "Anything new happen today?" "Nope. Same boring day as always." said Joe the clerk. After grabbing a bag of chips, he thought about asking Joe about this feeling. "Hey Joe..." "What?" said Joe. "Do you have a funny feeling about today?" asked Zegan, grabbing a Dr. Pepper. "No. Why? Is something going to happen?" asked Joe. "I don't know. I feel like something is..." said Zegan, Walking to the counter, pulling out his wallet. "Well, tomorrow is the end of the world, from what the Mayans say." said Joe, ringing up the items. To this, Zegan said sarcasticly, "Yes, and then I'll grow wings and fly to candy-land to meet the lollipop princess." After paying for the food, he was about to leave the store, when Joe said, "Well, make sure to keep an umbrella with you!" "Nahhh, I'll just use a baseball bat." Zegan said.

It was 4 PM after walking away from the convenience store, so he headed home to finish his homework and get some rest. When he could see his house, he saw that Rick was leaving for work. "Hey Rick!" yelled Zegan. "Oh, Hey there sport, how ya doing?" asked Rick. "Good, good. You?" Zegan said walking up to him. He wanted to ask about his feeling, but didn't want to worry Rick or Aunt Chell. "Better then ever. Well, I'd love to stay and chat, but i got to go to work. See ya at dinner!" Said Rick, walking to his car. After waving goodbye to Rick, he opened the door and stepped inside his house.

"Hey Aunt Chell!" Chell was watching some cooking class on the TV. "Oh, hi Zegan. Going to your room to finish your homework?" she asked. "Yep, so I'll be in my room until dinner." he said. It was 8 PM, after he finished his homework and his dinner, laying on his bed, unable to sleep, thinking about why he had this feeling. Maybe it'll go away after a good night's sleep. He then got up, walked to the bathroom, took some sleeping pills, layed back down on the bed, and finally went to sleep, unaware about was in store for him...

Better? Didn't have spell check, so if i mispelled anything, its fixed now. Also, I'll make my deck later. Gotta look up the cards I'm going to use.

Nakuzami

Years
That's better, you are ACCEPTED Darkfox1525 :3

Now, one thing; guess a number one through five (but not 3 or 7, they've already been guessed) Don't worry, this has relevence.

Darkfox1525

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 21, 2011
That's better, you are ACCEPTED Darkfox1525 :3

Now, one thing; guess a number one through five (but not 3 or 7, they've already been guessed) Don't worry, this has relevence.

YAY!!! and I chose number 1.

Nakuzami

Years
Well, unless Nakuzami changed his number, it seems that Watchman and myself as to fight for it. XD

Lulz, in that last post I must have been thinking of my number because I said it was one through five instead of ten X3

Well, the "special" pokemon shall go to The Final Watchman. Once Darkfox posts, you shall get an "Event" that will give you this "special" pokemon. Right before the event you will learn about these so called "special" pokemon, along with everybody else.

I have another "special" pokemon in store for Michaela.

I'll get going on a "special" pokemon for Darkfox.

I already have a "special" pokemon ;P

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
I was wondering why you said five instead of ten. XD

Hmm, is my "special" pokemon one of the ones that I guessed...

LOL, I WOULD LAUGH IF IT WAS NIGHTMARE. Think about it, shiny, "special" (Nightmare can talk which is really unique)...XD

(pauses) If it is Nightmare, so help me...! >_<

Nakuzami

Years
I was wondering why you said five instead of ten. XD

Hmm, is my "special" pokemon one of the ones that I guessed...

LOL, I WOULD LAUGH IF IT WAS NIGHTMARE. Think about it, shiny, "special" (Nightmare can talk which is really unique)...XD

(pauses) If it is Nightmare, so help me...! >_<

Actually, I was seriously considering make Nightmare one of them XD

But no, the one you are getting is not Nightmare. It's name does not start with an H either. It starts with...either an A, S, or G. That's a little more broad, so maybe you won't guess it ;)

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years

Dude, don't steal my pokemonz. XD

Have two questions, what level of evolving is it on (beginning, second, third) and what is it from (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, or Isshu)?

Nakuzami

Years

Dude, don't steal my pokemonz. XD

Have two questions, what level of evolving is it on (beginning, second, third) and what is it from (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, or Unova)?

Moi, steal? Why i'd never! Nightmare wants to come so that he can ruin the fourteen year old's life even further :3

But, would you let me put Nightmare in here (you can have him, of course) If it's not him, it will be a Dusknoir.

It is third evolution. It is from Ho-Hookerville.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Moi, steal? Why i'd never! Nightmare wants to come so that he can ruin the fourteen year old's life even further :3

But, would you let me put Nightmare in here (you can have him, of course) If it's not him, it will be a Dusknoir.

It is third evolution. It is from Ho-Hookerville.

I don't mind if Nightmare is in there. You'll just have to refer his posts too me (unless I take control over him). I wouldn't want him to become too OOC. :P Plus, I already have Bishmon. XD

I'd laugh if the special pokemon is Gardevoir. XD Gallade. Gardevoir. What's next, Ralts? XD

I'm going to guess that it is not a starter. XD If it is not a Gardevoir, than it can't be a "G", so it has to be either "A" or "S"...

Has to be either Aggron, Altaria, Armaldo, Salamance, Shiftry, or Slaking, although I will beat you if it is a Slaking. Slaking's nature annoys me. -.-

Nakuzami

Years
I don't mind if Nightmare is in there. You'll just have to refer his posts too me (unless I take control over him). I wouldn't want him to become too OOC. :P Plus, I already have Bishmon. XD

I'd laugh if the special pokemon is Gardevoir. XD Gallade. Gardevoir. What's next, Ralts? XD

I'm going to guess that it is not a starter. XD If it is not a Gardevoir, than it can't be a "G", so it has to be either "A" or "S"...

Has to be either Aggron, Altaria, Armaldo, Salamance, Shiftry, or Slaking, although I will beat you if it is a Slaking. Slaking's nature annoys me. -.-

Shite...

I think I will make a Slaking one...and he'll be devastating without truant

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Shite...

I think I will make a Slaking one...and he'll be devastating without truant

Yeah, I am awesome aren't it? :P Although, I can't help but feel that you're trying to trick me. :P You bolded and underscored Isshu/Unova (although, I used Isshu that time and you probably hate it when someone says Isshu instead of Unova), or that you mean that Unova is really where the special pokemon is from. You also bold Gardevoir which could mean the same thing as the latter. Although, you could also be using that so I will get off the trail. :P

If the special pokemon is Slaking and it doesn't have truant...=D =D =D (times infinity). Unless it's not for me, in that cause D= D= D= (times infinity).

Hmm, but two of the "H" special pokemon are dragon types. If Watchman's pokemon is one of the dragon types, maybe everyone's should be. XD

Hmm, if there is something connecting the pokemon, it could be that all of their shiny forms have the same colour, OR, they could be of the same type. XD

Back