• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity Minecraft server - Now with Minecraft Mondays!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
Come mine with ussssss...

242ybmh.png

PokéCommunity
Minecraft Mondays!

It's back! Everyone's favourite block-smashing sandbox took off with a "sssssssSSSSSS-- BOOM!" during Get-Together #8, and now it just refuses to die. Our community world has thousands of hours of contributions and keeps growing! Why not come join in the fun and play some games with your fellow PokéCommunity members?

› What's this Minecraft nonsense I've been hearing so much about?
————————————————————

Minecraft is a sandbox game with RPG and FPS elements, where you can let your imagination run wild and build massive fortresses, epic monster grinders, community towns, or whatever your heart desires! For more information, visit Minecraft.net.

› How can I play with you guys?
————————————————————

By joining our community server, of course! You can connect to our server at this address:

mc.craftrum.net

Last edited:

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
Ehh, i'll join in once in a while, even though sometimes i'm too busy on my own server >__>

In-game is Sammyskitty.

A Monocled Hawk

Like A Boss
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 12, 2012
I rarely play Minecraft anymore, let alone the multiplayer, but go ahead and add me.

I.D. - FirePhantom64

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Can I be added to the list, please? TheBlueRabbit is my ign. x)

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
Add me in, as you know I'm regularly on our server :D

My username is Firestar84, so please add me to the list ;)

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
We have a good turnout here guys! Can't wait for Monday.

By the way, I know some people are confused about how to make a teleporter. Here is a page that explains how to make one. I'll make a video explaining it better when my PC is fixed.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 2, 2013
I tend to get absorbed in another server, but if you add me I'll try and pop in.
IGN: Dazureus

EDIT: Have you considered using the Falsebook plugin? I don't know much about the technical side of it, but it adds sign-lifts and retractable bridges among other things.

Last edited:

Zet

Years
Didn't we all vote and agree on Jake making this thread? Also add my name to the list(and it's zetnetroc if you forgot what it was, Ty).

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
Didn't we all vote and agree on Jake making this thread?.

We did, but he was being lazy, so I went ahead and posted it.

My game keeps crashing now when I enter the server...

Hmm. Have you tried other servers, or single-player? Nobody else on the server is crashing when they join that I know of.

What video settings are you using? For some people, having the render distance on far / graphics on fancy can cause the game to crash.

Years
To add to what's already here, I've decided to take a few screenshots of what our server looks like at the moment! Places featured are New Madeira, Orabelle and Aetherea - the last two of which are under construction and are key places for our upcoming Minecraft Mondays events!

I am using the Tymix texture pack in these screenshots, here is a download link if you are interested in it.

New Madeira

Spoiler:

Orabelle

Spoiler:

Aetherea

Spoiler:

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
Those pictures are gorgeous, Tina. ♥ Thank you for taking them! And in case everybody's wondering, that amazing tower in the last Madeira picture? She built that. All by hand.

kohei

Pizzaman.
Years
IGN: p1zzaman
I tend to play on other servers though (since area I live in, lag etc), but I'll pop in when I can.

[edit]
Scratch that, the PC server is almost lag-free, I'm moving here.

Last edited:

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
I thought I'd get around to posting some random screens of things around the server.

myhouse.jpg

That is my awesome house, and my awesome face is made of iron blocks (it's not cobble, smooth stone, it's iron blocks). That's 117 iron ingot, so almost 2 stacks of iron. Yes it's all legit, and yes I am that awesome. XD

Creeper.jpg

This is a few days after we started up the new world, this Creeper took a liking to me. It'd just look at me, and not blow up. I believe Digi and Ty have a few other pics but this me taking a close up shot. I have a Yoko skin on so maybe it likes Yoko.

Duck.jpg

This is my house in Madeira (or as we call it "Old Madeira") before the world restart. Ty and Digi turned it into a duck.

Siggy.jpg

This is Siggy riding a Creeper (we used to have a plugin where you could tame any mob and have them as a pet, and if you had a saddle you could ride them) high in the sky. She's waving at us because she's the flying Creeper queen or something like that. XD

BBQ.jpg

After finishing the small "welcome" room for the Nether we thought we'd have a BBQ. And what's better then having a roasted pig? How about 10 lava roasted Pig-Men? XD

And here's a few shots I took while exploring Aetherea. I didn't resize these because I think these are nice shots and shows what this world is really like. And I think resized shots would take some of that away (click the pics to see the full shots).

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
Um, the server seems down. Maintenence or something?
Truth be told I'm not sure what's wrong with the craftrum address. But the address we're using now is "96.8.117.109", I think we're going to get a fancy one soon but for now that works.
Keep in mind that if you plan on building then build at least 1,000 blocks from spawn due to it being a public server posted on other forums. If you build out that far you have less of a chance of people joining and messing up your home.
And for now we don't have bukkit so we're just on one world (you won't see anything from the pics we posted above). But once that's updated and other plugins are updated we'll be back on multiworld and you'll be able to protect your house.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 2, 2024
I play Minecraft, so I'll be on at least sometimes.

My username's Bloobier, I guess I'll see you around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back