• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle ShadowExcadrill

TY

Rules:
-no legends
-no OHKO moves

My pokemon i might use are: Volcarona, Mamoswine, Hydreigon, Excadrill, Chandelure, Octillery, Ecsavalier, Tyranitar, Druddigon, Scrafty and Krookodile.

My FC is in my sig

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Beat shadow first battle. Double battle glitched. T.T Never take out both pokemon in a double battle, otherwise it'll glitch.

TY

Made the wrong pokemon choice
Double battle went well, until i glitched thanks to me :(

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Got actually owned by greenmoon.
Made the wrong pokemon choice
Double battle went well, until i glitched thanks to me :(

The bug should've been fixed before the game came out, and if Stone Edge defeated your Chandelure then it would've been my fault. xP We should have a rotation battle sometime. :D

Snorelacks

That's not a glitch. You have to click the Pokemon you want to sub out the first time after clicking SHIFT and then hit SHIFT on the other Pokemon as well.

Anyways, if this request is still up, I'd like a 6v6 battle. Singles please.

TY

Now i wont let you know which pokes i am using, so it will be a challenge t obeat me now.

TY

Lost my DS at my mum's house, and i will be there tomorrow.
So all battles will be at this Saturday.

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 10, 2020
Sounds good, but quality beats quantity my friend. ;) Will be a fun battle!

TY

My pokes are full of quality, mah pal ^^. My friend hates them because he cant kill them XD
It will be the best battle i've had .

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 10, 2020
What makes you think it'll be such a great battle? I'm hoping for a good one now though! :D

Back