• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Minecraft Edition

Years
Hey guys! We've been working! Trying to make a cave like the one in-game proving to be a larger task than we expected!

Last edited:
Years
That blender version looks really cool! I do like it.

Excuse the stupid question, but I am guessing that is just a picture and not a playable world version? :P​

Years
That blender version looks really cool! I do like it.

Excuse the stupid question, but I am guessing that is just a picture and not a playable world version? :P​

That is correct. I converted part of the world into a .obj and imported it into Blender. I can do a tutorial video if you guys want to know how to do it too.

Years
That is correct. I converted part of the world into a .obj and imported it into Blender. I can do a tutorial video if you guys want to know how to do it too.

I think it would be cool to have and could also be posted in the actual Minecraft thread in the main forum? I think they might like it!​

Years
Huzzah! It is not dead! Since Jeb was updating the client so quickly World Edit and bukkit couldn't keep up, so now that out little break is over. Look forward to some more videos in the coming weeks!

Years
Alrighty! Got a new episode released! I also updated the layout on the front page making it easier to find specific videos. (I hope.) We also created a twitter page for those with that! Link is on the first post.

Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2012
Yeah buddy you guys are mean.... Love the work bros... This is just a sick idea...Wish i thought of it...lol

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
Cannot wait until this is finished! Glad to see that amazing Minecraft skill of yours building away! Now that I think of it, the most advanced things I've built in Minecraft are:
-A Drowning Machine
-An Underground Base W/ Tunnels + Greenhouse
-Working Stealth Bomber
-Ancient Ruins
-Few others, can't remember ATM...

Anyway, nice progress, and I like the interesting picture!

Years
Thank you sir! Here's an update guys!

We are working on stuff, but we've both hit some 'real life' conflicts. lol I start school tomorrow, and Icy has messed up his sleep schedule. But fear not, work is being done. Our next video will be of Saffron City and we really want it to be awesome, so we are taking out time with it.

Thanks!

Back