• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Hmm, low quality brings down your rating, and infact, you break sig limits in width I think.
Sorry, some pixel art is nice buuut 6/10

Years
ooooooooh :O

Very pretty :) and I'm loking that border radius. I think the text doesnt work there though because theres a change in colour in its background and it doesnt suit it well (The Is That Alright). I didnt notice the music button but I guess its a good thing because I dont like them that much.

9/10

Nicolas

O c t o j a R e j s t r o m
Years
you pixels are lovely but try not to use some bright/custom colors next time ok?

6.5/10

Years
Ooh, city images. I'm somewhat digging the lighting, but they seem to have been deleterious to the quality of the image. The text is pretty good, though needs a little more...shall I say, imagination? [8/10]

Years
I dont know how this signature works together because the image of darkrai just suddenly disspaears behind the clouds. I think the text takes up too much room and it doesnt work in the sense that it overlaps the darkrai. I'm guessing renders and overlays were only used in this.

6/10

It just needs some extra work and imagination :)

Years
The change in size from size 1 to size 2 in your font does not work that well. Makes it look like Autumn Star's work is not as important as everything else. I dont like the text in the banner either, its hard to see, and its too posh.

More evilness from me is that theres too much light >< With light, there is colour, unless its black and white, I dont like the blue tone your signature has :( sorry.

Also, The text, I think with center aligned text, the longer ones look better on top of the shorter ones.

PKFL_531

What do you expect?
Years
8/10, there is so much things to see, so much eye candy... Oooh, what does this button do? Some bad things is how you shaded the battle sprite for the little black and white guy. And some parts of Lugia. (I know that it's supposed to be partially dark and partially normal, but the outline looks too light)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back