• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

You should go along with my signature. 8Dc I'm fairly sure that is what Rossu is doing?

now if only i could shrink gifs without causing it to become larger baw.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

I can't do Gif signatures. I swear they're becoming increasingly popular though XD;

Fffffff need icon keywords, orz Anyone know a song that fits someone extremely good-natured and optimistic?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

'm too lazy to put effort into a signature so this was the next best thing.

if you're talking about Ion I don't really know any chipper songs that could fit him. Also you're not interested in 'western/english' music so I can't really recommend anything from what I've heard from AMVs or anything. He can read the score though so you can be creative and make his keywords from famous orchestrated songs, etc etc?

... and if it's not ion then I'm not sure. at all.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

Actually, I've used western songs before XD; ...Though mostly ones I know, fff.

Hmm, I might just do something similar. That is, use musical genres like I did for Sayaka's and Lyra's icon keywords o3o

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Eh. I think all the songs I know that fit Ion anyways are a little depressive anyways. xD; Your idea sounds good.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

.... nope. Mithos x Genis is still one of the very few yaoi pairings (the other being Gold x Ruby I suppose) I support. Though only on a fluff level.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
[SIZE="a"]3.

Because it is totally Canon especially if you see the fandalia side quest. Genis path.. do you mean choosing to speak with Genis at Flanoir?[/SIZE]

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
[SIZE="a"]5.

Just some of the dialouge and who Mithos takes over etc etc. Nothing too substantial xD

Fffff yeeeees. The first united world episode throws in the fandalia side quest which makes me a very happy fangirl. <3[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back