• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Possible return of Team Plasma?

Years
I think the most likely character to get a cameo would be Colress. I don't know if he's a straight up team Plasma member, but with the games showing a strong leaning towards genetics as an overall theme, it seems perfect for a scientist bent on bringing out as much power as possible.

Spoiler:

*Icecold*

Bow down to Queen Meowstic
Years
I hope not... I really dislike Team Plasma. A whole lot.

But if it's anyone they're bringing back it's the oh so rebellious and super sappy Twilight-friendly N. Everyone loves him, so why can't Game Freak score a few bucks attracting fangirls?

Shrew

is a Shrew
Years
Thing is, Team Plasma already had two plots dedicated around their villainous group. Just like Team Rocket had Gold/Silver as an opportunity to regroup themselves, so did Team Plasma in Black/White 2. Yes, they were (relatively) well-written villains, but I can't see any more than a grunt cameo.

As for all the Flare and Magma comparisons, that would just be kinda redundant to have two fiery villain groups in a single game.

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
Years
I guess N has a chance to appear and battle the player in the after-game, or help him in a task against Team Flare. However, I don't think the other Team Plasma members will be appearing, nor will they make a cameo.

Back